• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Krystal

Veteran Member
Back in 2011, 8 year old Sean was having his birthday party and he was excited.

Family and friends were coming, there was going to be cake and there were going to be presents and well, he was 8, 8 year olds get excited for their birthdays.

When his Auntie Jennifer arrived he couldn't contain his excitement and greeted her as she arrived with a "flying hug". Basically he lept into his Aunt's arms when she arrived.

Now Sean wasn't a big 8 year old, he was a pretty average weight. At the time of his 8th birthday he weighed right around 50 pounds, not big by any means. Personally my youngest hit 90 punds before he turned 9 so a 50 pound 8 year old is kinda small compared to what I was used to. And Auntie Jennifer isn't overly tiny either, I'm tiny, she has probably 30 pounds on me, now she isn't big, I'm not saying that, just setting the stage here.

But I digress.

Aunt Jennifer was unable to maintain her balance and as a result both she and Sean tipped backwards. In the fall, Aunt Jennifer suffered a broken wrist.

Fast forward to 2015 and now sweet Aunt Jennifer has filed a lawsuit against, now, 12 yer old Sean seeking the amount of $127,000 for the "damages" that she suffered as a result of the fall.

Aunt Jennifer asserts that at 8 years old, Sean should have known better than to greet her in such a "rough" manner.

That may be true but here's where Auntie Jen boards the Bullshit Express into Self-Absorbed Cuntland.

According to reports, the "damages" that Jennifer suffered were not in the form of medical bills or even lost wages. Nope, it waaaay better than that and by "better" I mean more ridiculous.

Jennifer alleges that her broken wrist made it "difficult" to walk to her apartment. You see, she lives in Manhattan in a third-floor walk up and for some Goddamn reason she must walk up the three flights of stairs on her hands or something because she says her broken wrist made walking to her apartment difficult.

Next, she alleges that her broken wrist has made it hard to hold her hors d'oeuvres plate at parties...

Go ahead, read that part again, I'll wait...............

It's hard to hold her hors d'oeuvres plate. Christ, I don't think I've even been to a party that had hors d'oeuvres plates.

Wait a minute, I have just discovered that typing "hors d'oeuvres" is kind of a motherfucker, I think I need to get Jennifer's address to file my lawsuit against her, I suddenly feel damaged by having to type that. Like the self-absorbed cunt couldn't just say "snacks", uppity bitch.

Okay, so if being sued by his aunt isn't bad enough for Sean, let's add the rest of this story.

Sean is the only one listed in the lawsuit, Jennifer is not suing his parents, or I should say parent. Why only one parent you might ask? Broken home? Donor for a mom or dad?

Nope, Sean's mother died last year.

So, Sean lost his mother and by the sounds of things, really loved his Aunt Jennifer, only to have her sue him because she can't hold her Doritos plate or whatever jackasses like her put on their snack plates.

Jennifer tries to make herself sound less ridiculous by saying that when she broke her wrist she didn't want to upset her nephew at his birthday party so she didn't tell him how badly she was hurt. Aw, ain't she just a sweetheart.

This bullshit has actually gone to court. Because our legal system isn't already overburdened, this twit has had to push this to the courtroom. Well, thankfully for me because her testimony has provided a few good quotes.

Jennifer testified that her nephew has always been "very loving" towards her and even "very sensitive" towards her. But of course, she still thinks that he is responsible for her snack eating difficulties and that weirdness with walking upstairs with a broken wrist being hard.

I'm still trying to figure that one out, I mean I would think if you can walk upstairs, 3 flights of them on your hands then you'd be agile and able to take a hug from an 8 year old. Right?

She even testified that while her nephew was coming towards her on that fateful day, he shouted "Auntie Jen, I love you".

In closing, I'll leave you with this quote from her lawsuit:
"The injuries, losses and harms to the plaintiff were caused by the negligence and carelessness of the minor defendant in that a reasonable eight year old under those circumstances would know or should have known that a forceful greeting such as the one delivered by the defendant to the plaintiff could cause the harms and losses suffered by the plaintiff."

Um, yeah. I'm sure every 8 year old knows that flying hugs can cause self-absorbed cunts to have trouble holding their hors d'oeuvres plates.

Links:
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/aunt-sues-nephew-12-breaking-wrist-greeting-article-1.2394889

I would call a broken wrist from a beloved nephew the cost of being so loved and get on with my life. There is just so much WTF here that it's almost unbelievable. Why would you want to jeopardize your relationship with a nephew, any child that loves you is so precious.

My son's name is Sean (Sean Corey) and it sounds just like something he would have done, he was very demonstrative in his love, still is.

You reckon when Sean's mom died she left him some money or property and now Auntie's wanting her share, ever how she can get it?

And hors d'oeuvres...too fancy for me and my Little Debbie cakes, for realzzz.

Last edited:
Wow. I mean, just, wow. I think back to all the stories I've read here, and how I thought I had already seen the apex of Cuntdom...now, none of those bitches can hold a candle to this one.

(shaking head)

What a selfish, money-grubbing, to Hell with everybody else CUNT. And fuck the attorney who wrote that bullshit lawsuit. Both of those motherfuckers need to be eliminated before they contaminate the minds of other people with their self-righteous greed. I hope the judge throws that shit out of court, and throws the bitch in jail for a few days just for being a cunt. If you reward a cunt, you only get a bigger cunt.

@Krystal : I just love you and your write ups... but this lil gem sums up my love for you: "here's where Auntie Jen boards the Bullshit Express into Self-Absorbed Cuntland."

I don't wanna say what I wanna say :shrug: in fear of sounding like an anti-se..... but this bitch sound like a whining ass .... :whistle: :D

And, in addition to and, most importantly, ALSO, WHY, if her wrist was so painful and difficult and kept her from doing so many things, like holding a hors d'oeuvres plate, (must have had to hold that thing for weeks) did she wait FOUR FUCKING YEARS to file her suit? The more I think about it, the more I think Sean must have come into some money from Mama, why else make him the only respondent. Most eight year olds (or 12), that I know anyway, don't have a $1 that's not burning a hole in their pocket, much less $127,000.

I think that he probably came into some money, too. I don't know why else she would sue her nephew. I would think since it took her so long to do it that she would have came up with a better reason than that bullshit! How stupid can you be?? If a kid comes flying through the air at you and you're that much of a pussy, STEP OUT OF THE DAMN WAY! It's not like she didn't know he was coming if he was yelling, "I love you!" What a bitch!

Insurance of some kind, I think I told this story before, this guy I knew was given a house by his mother-in-law, he refinanced it and put in a pool one day his mom in law got out of the pool fell and broke her leg, he called his lawyer and had him sue, she collected 150k from his homeowners insurance

Insurance of some kind, I think I told this story before, this guy I knew was given a house by his mother-in-law, he refinanced it and put in a pool one day his mom in law got out of the pool fell and broke her leg, he called his lawyer and had him sue, she collected 150k from his homeowners insurance
But she's suing only the child, not his father, a 12 year old is unlikely to have renter's or homeowner's insurance.

I agree that this Auntie is one cold cunt. Anything that comes close to Aunties squeeze box is going to freeze their knob off. Nephew came into some money after his mothers death. You can count on it!! Great write up Krystal.

@Krystal - fois gras - that's what these asshole hors d'oeuvres folk eat. And escargot. Fuckers! :hilarious:

As for this cunt... please, oh PLEASE can I smack her into the reality of being an "Auntie"??? Bitch, anyone can be an Aunt. It's a special thing to be an "Auntie". When my then 10 year old, somewhat plump niece ran all the way across two volleyball courts and flung herself at me screaming "Auntie Rie! Auntie Rie!" in front of hundreds of people and she knocked me to the hard gymnasium floor on my tailbone all I did was hug her really hard and beam like the sun. So what if she re-fractured my tailbone? So what if I had to then get on the back of a motorcycle and ride 45 minutes home? That child LOVES me, and that was what mattered! How low down and disgusting of this cretin to sue her nephew for something so minor in the scheme of things. I wonder how hard the judge and jury are going to laugh when they hear she had trouble holding an hors d'oeuvre tray. Shit... I thought kids starving in Africa was an issue... little did I know the trials and tribulations of a Manhattanite. :wait:
Fucking Kalifornica made fois gras illegal had to go to Nevada for some
They just recently changed the law and the libtards now allow us to eat duck liver again
No one serves escargot as a hoebite anymore, not even assholes
Just had to get that off my chest

But she's suing only the child, not his father, a 12 year old is unlikely to have renter's or homeowner's insurance.
I'm willing to bet some money his mother left a life insurance policy in which this poor kid was the beneficiary and this wonderful example of a human being decided it was her chance to cash in.

How much do you want to bet these relatives won't be speaking to one another ever again? That's sad especially since this child lost his mother. Auntie could have helped fill a big void in his life. What a sad excuse for an aunt. Bitch.

15 years ago my nephew blew up my microwave and nearly caught the kitchen on fire, I missed a good opportunity to get some cash, but at the time I blamed my bladder, but I couldn't hold it any longer and the little shit took those 5 minutes and threw a metal pie pan in the microwave and turned it on. It makes a lot of noise and smoke, blowing up a microwave. I need monetary recompense for scaring me so bad.

Here is a priceless comment from the article at the link:

"I'm suing my 9 month old niece for being so heavy that she sprained my back when I carry her. It has just played havoc with my yoga classes. I am also suing my dog for lying in front of the couch forcing me to trip over him and sprain my ankle. And my neighbors cat scratched me, sure it was an accident, she was just being friendly, but I am suing the cat and her owner too. And since I am a pediatric nurse, I plan on suing any newborn that spits up on me, poops on me or gives me a headache by crying too much . ITS ALL ABOUT ME ME ME ME!!!"

That woman should visit us.

Another good one:
"I don't think she realizes that she also hit her head when she fell."

She isn't getting much support online.

Seriously, after the verdict was read, do you think the judge and jury got together in a back room and just had one ginormous laugh attack? I mean damn... what do you say? "Hey ya'll I just sat in on the fucking stupidest court case ever in the history of American court cases!"

Yep! That's pretty much what we'd say. :)

No matter what her and her lawyers say he's a kid and it was an accident. Suck it up bitch. I'm sure the mention of not being able to hold her hors d'oeuvre plate did her no favors. No mention of her work suffering becoz of this life changing incident.
New York City resident Jennifer Connell claimed the Westport boy acted unreasonably when he jumped into her arms at his 8th-birthday party, causing her to fall and break her wrist. She sued in Bridgeport Superior Court for $127,000.

The Connecticut Post reports (http://bit.ly/1PrB8eR ) that the six-member jury found that the boy was not liable.
[...]
Connell, a 54-year-old human resources manager, had testified that she loves her nephew but thinks he should be held accountable. She said when the child jumped she tumbled to the ground as she tried to catch him.

"I remember him shouting, 'Auntie Jen I love you,' and there he was flying at me," she testified.

Connell argued that her injuries severely disrupted her life in Manhattan. She told jurors last week that she was at a party recently, and "it was difficult to hold my hors d'oeuvre plate," the Post reported.

Her lawsuit said: "The injuries, losses and harms to the plaintiff were caused by the negligence and carelessness of the minor defendant in that a reasonable 8-year-old under those circumstances would know or should have known that a forceful greeting such as the one delivered by the defendant to the plaintiff could cause the harms and losses suffered by the plaintiff."

The boy, the only defendant, appeared in court with his father, Michael Tarala. A listed phone number couldn't be found for Tarala. The boy's mother died last year.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/jury-boy-not-liable-exuberant-hello-injured-aunt-200218605.html

"The Auntie Christ gets nothing". :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: I love that's what they're calling her. Stupid Cunt.

The virtual shit storm that is swirling around this Auntie is priceless. Hard to hold her pig in the blanket plate? She was shown to be the greedy pig and should have to hide behind the blanket in shame. :nana:

This boy must have money being held in trust for him that the aunt is aware of and that was her motive...to get that money. What a waste of the court's time. This poor boy having lost his mom and being sued by his aunt....whom he truly loved. So sad.

http://news.yahoo.com/vilified-woman-says-never-comfortable-suing-nephew-122557572.html

The New York City woman vilified for suing her 12-year-old nephew over a broken wrist she suffered when he jumped in her arms to greet her four years ago said Thursday she was "never comfortable" with the lawsuit.

Jennifer Connell appeared on NBC's "Today" show along with her nephew, Sean Tarala. She said she wanted her nephew's parents' homeowners insurance to pay her medical bills, but under Connecticut law she could only sue an individual.

"An individual has to be named, and in this case, because Sean and I had this fall together, I was informed that Sean had to be named. I was never comfortable with that," Connell said.

A jury this week rejected Connell's $127,000 suit.

Connell said she broke her wrist when the boy jumped into her arms at his 8th-birthday party at his family's home in Westport, Connecticut, causing her to fall. Her attorneys say she filed suit after her nephew's parents' insurance company offered her $1 over the accident.

Connell and Sean sat side by side and said they loved each other.

"She would never do anything to hurt the family or myself," Sean said.

Connell said she was shocked by the backlash, which included her vilification on social media as a terrible aunt, the most hated woman in America and an awful human being.

"It was amazing how I walked into court that morning and walked out all over social media. It just spun and spun, and suddenly I was getting calls, 'Don't look at the Internet. Don't turn on the television,'" she said.

Sean defended his aunt, saying: "Everybody was saying stuff that they didn't know."

I know nothing of Connecticutt insurance laws, but somehow I still don't believe her, she says she had to sue an individual, but wouldn't you have to sue the person who's name the insurance is in, not a minor, who wouldn't be legally responsible for whatever he had done short of killing someone.

Alright DD'ers you have your mission, tear this apart, cause I don't believe her.

Last edited:
she was "never comfortable" with the lawsuit
Then she should have dropped it. She had that power, every step of the way with it but she didn't.

Now suddenly that she lost and is hated, now she wasn't comfortable with it, convenient.

Back-peddling, lying cunt. Awww, are we supposed to feel sorry for you know? Nice role model you make for your nephew.

If I didn't say it before...go fuck your worthless self.

Back