• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
BTW, it could be a shingles outbreak. Really don't get why herpes zoster and its related virus outbreaks continue to hold such a stigma and be such a major punchline in the dumb jokes of the ignorant masses.

:jawdrop: I don't know whether to feel happy or sad you googled the herps for yourself before you posted. Doing your homework for you was our thing, Jack, our thing ... (unless, of course, you hav...nah, nevermind. :smuggrin:)!!! I thought we had something special, mi corazon ... :bigtears: ... :pout:MIL besos, pero estudiar más sobre varicela-zoster, por favor, mi amor. <3

Last edited:
The perps all look like they smell awful. No surprise they were heading to Portland. Something tells me if they hadn't have gotten caught they would have ended up here in the garbage receptacle for street kids, good old Olympia, Wa.

Lots of things are common, such as mole removal, that doesn't make it a reasonable conclusion...dumbass.

Mole removal wouldn't be reasonable cuz it doesn't leave a scar or blemish like what can be seen on this animals face, i would know as i've removed quite a few myself. Bad, worthless example.

I thought we agreed you wouldn't post dumb things again? How bout you just don't post again period, cool?

Now that I think about it, I have a book on Tantric Sex I haven't read yet. Maybe now is a good time to open it up and see if there's anything to learn. I still won't have anybody to have sex with, but at least I'll know more about it.

Now that I think about it, I have a book on Tantric Sex I haven't read yet. Maybe now is a good time to open it up and see if there's anything to learn. I still won't have anybody to have sex with, but at least I'll know more about it.
According to the story above, Tantric Sex is a dying trend.

I say this to you as a friend...an internet friend. Join a yoga class. For your particular interests, that would help. But don't go to meditation. Won't help. Why? You can't focus when you've got the hots for the teacher. I know from experience. :D

Lol! It can take a while to lose weight on it. Especially if they were binging here and there instead of constantly on it for lengths of time.
But with the condition of her face, there would be weight loss or that lovely "vacancy" in her eyes by now.

To get to the face picking freakiness one has usually been at it for long enough to have their weight and eyes affected.

But with the condition of her face, there would be weight loss or that lovely "vacancy" in her eyes by now.

To get to the face picking freakiness one has usually been at it for long enough to have their weight and eyes affected.
That's true. When I did it, I lost weight but never got the sores. She deserves the other way around. Ha ha. Or maybe they are just herpes.

Lotta feel good about our love for fellow human beings hippie posts. :penguin:

Interesting, he seems to have made a pic of Lila Scott Alligood his cover image on August 2, same month he posted he was in love with her.

The second FB page @colliefreak found above shows him in 2014 with a woman he calls his "new wife." In one pic, they're in bed together and she has black eye. Then they're on a bus and she's got big sunglasses on—to hide the shiner, presumably. Also lots of methy looking sores on his face in his FB pages... Lila had a photo of the (anti-meth) Hawaii Meth Project on her page. :facepalm: (I am so, so glad meth wasn't around when I was young and trying every drug I could lay my hands on.)

Disaffected, angry young man plus hippy chick, plus yet another dude, plus meth, plus multiple murders. It does have a Mansony flavor... looking forward to learning more! :popcorn:

After reading Oberle's above post it looks like meth is responsible for the scabby face.

After perusing Haze O'Riley's Facebook you can see he has been infested with the meth induced creepy crawlies too. Under Works at Haze responded that he works at scratching his nuts. His entire Facebook screams immature, angry little meth head in danger of going off like a rocket in an instant and everything points to him doing just that.

Last edited:
Interesting, he seems to have made a pic of Lila Scott Alligood his cover image on August 2, same month he posted he was in love with her.

The second FB page @colliefreak found above shows him in 2014 with a woman he calls his "new wife." In one pic, they're in bed together and she has black eye. Then they're on a bus and she's got big sunglasses on—to hide the shiner, presumably. Also lots of methy looking sores on his face in his FB pages... Lila had a photo of the (anti-meth) Hawaii Meth Project on her page. :facepalm: (I am so, so glad meth wasn't around when I was young and trying every drug I could lay my hands on.)

Disaffected, angry young man plus hippy chick, plus yet another dude, plus meth, plus multiple murders. It does have a Mansony flavor... looking forward to learning more! :popcorn:
He has an older photo of Lila somewhere on there too. It looks like he would have sporadic use of FB probably due to being homeless. I'm guessing he was couch surfing or robbed someone and got a phone for a few days here and there.

The first rumblings of the death penalty.

Prosecutors are saying that the three could face the death penalty. The crimes that they are charged with carry the potential for a death sentence or LWOP.

Fine and dandy until you remeber this is happening in California. Not too long ago they did have a Death Row inmate die, Richard Ramirez, the Night Stalker, at age 54, of natural causes.

They have the death penalty on the books but don't actually execute anyone. Probably better to take the death penalty off the table with these three and make it a LWOP case, it's cheaper and they'll end up with the same result.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...alty-hiking-trail-shootings-article-1.2395275

The first rumblings of the death penalty.

Prosecutors are saying that the three could face the death penalty. The crimes that they are charged with carry the potential for a death sentence or LWOP.

Fine and dandy until you remeber this is happening in California. Not too long ago they did have a Death Row inmate die, Richard Ramirez, the Night Stalker, at age 54, of natural causes.

They have the death penalty on the books but don't actually execute anyone. Probably better to take the death penalty off the table with these three and make it a LWOP case, it's cheaper and they'll end up with the same result.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...alty-hiking-trail-shootings-article-1.2395275
I would prefer they get LWOP. Less protection. Though my mother used to work as a therapist in the prison and rumor has it that women's prisons are even worse as they have no protective custody and the incarcerated women are ruthless, particularly to child abusers. So many people are bitching about them getting 3 hots and a cot when they don't deserve to live, but I would rather be dead than spend the rest of my life in prison. Shit, I can't even handle coworkers or an office.

Back