• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
Police arrested a childcare provider accused of raping a 5-year-old girl after the victim’s father allegedly walked in on the abuse.

According to the Normandy Park Police Department, a father walked into a classroom at Kid’s Country childcare.....on June 5 to find his daughter and a 31-year-old male teacher crouched behind a bookshelf. The teacher allegedly told the father he was having a “tickle fight” with the girl.

After the girl and father left, the girl allegedly told her dad that the teacher had touched her inappropriately, police said. The father called Child Protective Services who interviewed the young girl.

The girl, who was described as bright and articulate, allegedly told investigators that the teacher raped her. Police interviewed the teacher, who allegedly said he touched the girl beneath her underwear, but claimed it was accidental.

The teacher was arrested and booked into King County Jail. He is expected to be charged with first-degree child rape.

http://q13fox.com/2015/06/15/police-father-walked-in-on-rape-of-5-year-old-girl-at-daycare/

Ian William Moore, 31, was arrested on Friday on a charge of first-degree child rape, after the father of a five-year-old girl at Kid's Country Day Care walked in on the worker sexually assaulting his child.

Justin Montermini, a spokesperson for the day care center, says Moore was immediately put on leave following the allegations.

The day care added that Moore passed a background test before they hired him. They would not say how long Moore had been employed at the facility.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-5-year-old-daughter-daycare-bookshelf.html

Good on Dad for not going back and making a blood spot out of this nasty nasty nasty little filthy excuse for a man.
TICKLE FIGHT?!?!?!!!!!!!
When I was coming up when a guy said let's have a tickle fight it usually meant let's find a secluded corner and fool around. Just what the fuck was he thinking?
Clearly this Daddy didn't raise no fool and hopefully this little girl can overcome this without any lifelong setbacks. Asshole.

Sure it was!!!
You know how it goes, you go to rub a little kid on the top of her head, and your hand just accidentally slips down inside her underwear, after it goes past her shirt, past her shorts and then under the panties.
Hopefully someone will accidentally go to cut his hair and the scissors will slip and get his throat or his manhood.

I applaud the father for having way more self control than I.

I would have beat that fucker bloody and them beat him some more for getting blood on me.

Not gonna stand for members calling other members pedophiles because they didn't agree with them stating a fact that not all pedophiles are rapists. He never once defended sex offenders. He belongs here just as much as any other member.

Not gonna stand for members calling other members pedophiles because they didn't agree with them stating a fact that not all pedophiles are rapists. He never once defended sex offenders. He belongs here just as much as any other member.
Ok @Morbid you dinged me on this and never responded when I asked, but looking I guess I'm not exactly sure why you thought my death to the pedo comment was to a member?? I didn't tag a member and honestly looking at the thread I'm not sure even what message you think looks like a member is acting like a pedo??? It was a general statement regarding the pedo in the story..

Ok @Morbid you dinged me on this and never responded when I asked, but looking I guess I'm not exactly sure why you thought my death to the pedo comment was to a member?? I didn't tag a member and honestly looking at the thread I'm not sure even what message you think looks like a member is acting like a pedo??? It was a general statement regarding the pedo in the story..
You do not see your responses from July where you tagged a member directly, calling them a pedo, because they have been deleted from public view. You were not warned for the comment that is now visible.

March 14, 2018

The employee, Ian Moore, pleaded guilty in July 17 to sex crimes that occurred at the daycare. The lawsuit filed in December says that daycare staffers tried to conceal what happened to the 5-year-old girl. Additionally, attorneys for the girl and her family claim Moore was never qualified to work there in the first place.

The assault occurred in June 2015 at Normandy Park Kid's Country, which closed in December 2016, according to the state Department of Early Learning.

The father of the 5-year-old girl arrived one afternoon to pick up his daughter at the daycare. He initially didn't see his daughter, but when he asked other children where she was, she "popped up" from behind a bookcase along with Moore, according to court papers.

Moore initially told police that he and the girl were only tickling and he did not inappropriately touch her, but then added that he tripped on a toy, which caused his finger to slip into her underwear and touch her genitals, according to the lawsuit and police report.

The girl told a forensic child interview that the man "scratched by butt" and "then he scratched my other side," on my pee-pee side," court records say.

Other children at Kid's Country Normandy Park told police that Moore tickled them "almost everywhere," rubbed their backs and allowed them to "take candy out of his apron."

The lawsuit also alleges that Moore was unfit for the job, claiming he lacked the training, education and experience for the position. He was unable to read and write and, as of his hire date, had a record of 15 criminal convictions in Washington. Speer herself told state licencors that it took Moore "about five minutes" to sign his name.

Moore was charged in King County with first-degree child molestation, but, in a plea agreement, pleaded guilty to third-degree assault and immoral communication with a minor. He underwent mental health examinations to determine his fitness to stand trial before making the guilty pleas.

An expert psychologist reportedly testified that Moore's "profound intellectual deficits would have been obvious to an employer and coworkers," the complaint says.

He received a sentence of three months in jail in 2017 and was released upon sentencing with credit for time served, court records show.
https://www.seattlepi.com/local/cri...dy-Park-daycare-staffer-molested-12491738.php

Back