• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
This case is one of "those" -- the ones that get in my mind (via my heart, I presume) and stays there.

The parts that stick in my mind are:

*That he went to his vehicle (presumably to toss in some light bulbs, because God forbid he'd have to lug those heavy things to his office with him) to check on the progress of his dying son. And when he saw that baby still alive, still savable.... he, with no emotion, carried on as if nothing was wrong. It wasn't a case of losing his temper and beating a crying child to death (as horrific as that act is) -- this was... that baby was in good spirits, happy to be with his dad (as per the Chik Fil-A cams.)
He had HOURS to reconsider murdering his child. He had to have heard (and seen, in my opinion) him suffering, clawing his own face in desperation... yet he did and felt nothing. That just isn't a man at all, it's a monster.

*And I keep wondering if Cooper was conscious and aware (and God help me, I think he was) when he heard his dad's door open and thought relief was finally there. What he'd so desperately hoped would happen did: his dad came back. And then he had to hear that door slam again. I HATE this pig for what that baby felt when he realized what he HAD to have realized at that moment.

*Also, I haven't heard too much criticism over this, but it floors me: How his mother Leanna, at Cooper's funeral (or memorial, I think funeral) gave her WTF-Speech about all the things her child wouldn't have to "endure" since he was dead and all. It was mentioned that she included "the death of his (Cooper's) parents" -- but she also said things like how he wouldn't have to go through "heartbreak" and "middle and high school."
Maybe "middle school" and "high school" sucked for her (the uglier kids had it worse than some, granted, so yeah...) but to say Cooper is somehow "lucky" for not "having to" experience them?
He won't experience heartbreak? What about the heartbreak he experienced when he realized his own father knew he was fucking ROASTING ALIVE and did nothing, NOTHING, to help him?
She's... she's making her husband out to be some sort of savior to his son ("He was a wonderful father and leader of our family!")

Another thing (I apologize for the length of my posts, I swear I try to edit/shorten them but I clearly suck at both) that I think about is.... When Leanna's mother (Cooper's grandmother) asked her daughter, "Why aren't you crying/reacting?" (I'm glad this was on speaker so it was heard) is very telling, in my opinion. Leanna's answer, "I must be in shock" -- oh you stupid, stupid, woman! When you're in shock, you can't explain that you're in shock, because... oh fuck it, you know what I mean. It's just... it's obvious to me that her mother knew right then that something was very wrong with that picture.
And few people know a person better than their own mothers: they know when we're upset before WE even know it sometimes. And they know when we're lying and guilty as all hell. (Reminded of Darlie Routier's mom, the day after the murders, asking her daughter, "Is there something you need to tell me?" That bitch knew. I don't give rat's ass what she said back then or says now: She knew then and she knows now. And so did Cooper's grandmother, who probably would've taken little Cooper and given him a chance to experience that first heartache (and also that first love) and those awkward days of high school (and also the rewards of graduating and beginning a life.)

Let me quickly add (God, I'm sorry) one more thing: Fatty McGee there did NOT drive one mile before "remembering" his son was in that car. No. When he got his fat ass in that driver's seat, he had to have smelled the horrific and unmistakable stench of death. I won't go into the other probable odors emitting from his dead son (who's little head was only inches away from Pig Daddy's own) but that DID NOT HAPPEN. He stopped where did because he needed people to witness him reacting. There is zero chance he started that car and drove one inch without knowing exactly what he'd done.

Again, apologies for the length of this. May Karma do what our justice system cannot: give them exactly what they gave that beautiful child... tenfold.

This case is one of "those" -- the ones that get in my mind (via my heart, I presume) and stays there.

The parts that stick in my mind are:

*That he went to his vehicle (presumably to toss in some light bulbs, because God forbid he'd have to lug those heavy things to his office with him) to check on the progress of his dying son. And when he saw that baby still alive, still savable.... he, with no emotion, carried on as if nothing was wrong. It wasn't a case of losing his temper and beating a crying child to death (as horrific as that act is) -- this was... that baby was in good spirits, happy to be with his dad (as per the Chik Fil-A cams.)
He had HOURS to reconsider murdering his child. He had to have heard (and seen, in my opinion) him suffering, clawing his own face in desperation... yet he did and felt nothing. That just isn't a man at all, it's a monster.

*And I keep wondering if Cooper was conscious and aware (and God help me, I think he was) when he heard his dad's door open and thought relief was finally there. What he'd so desperately hoped would happen did: his dad came back. And then he had to hear that door slam again. I HATE this pig for what that baby felt when he realized what he HAD to have realized at that moment.

*Also, I haven't heard too much criticism over this, but it floors me: How his mother Leanna, at Cooper's funeral (or memorial, I think funeral) gave her WTF-Speech about all the things her child wouldn't have to "endure" since he was dead and all. It was mentioned that she included "the death of his (Cooper's) parents" -- but she also said things like how he wouldn't have to go through "heartbreak" and "middle and high school."
Maybe "middle school" and "high school" sucked for her (the uglier kids had it worse than some, granted, so yeah...) but to say Cooper is somehow "lucky" for not "having to" experience them?
He won't experience heartbreak? What about the heartbreak he experienced when he realized his own father knew he was fucking ROASTING ALIVE and did nothing, NOTHING, to help him?
She's... she's making her husband out to be some sort of savior to his son ("He was a wonderful father and leader of our family!")

Another thing (I apologize for the length of my posts, I swear I try to edit/shorten them but I clearly suck at both) that I think about is.... When Leanna's mother (Cooper's grandmother) asked her daughter, "Why aren't you crying/reacting?" (I'm glad this was on speaker so it was heard) is very telling, in my opinion. Leanna's answer, "I must be in shock" -- oh you stupid, stupid, woman! When you're in shock, you can't explain that you're in shock, because... oh fuck it, you know what I mean. It's just... it's obvious to me that her mother knew right then that something was very wrong with that picture.
And few people know a person better than their own mothers: they know when we're upset before WE even know it sometimes. And they know when we're lying and guilty as all hell. (Reminded of Darlie Routier's mom, the day after the murders, asking her daughter, "Is there something you need to tell me?" That bitch knew. I don't give rat's ass what she said back then or says now: She knew then and she knows now. And so did Cooper's grandmother, who probably would've taken little Cooper and given him a chance to experience that first heartache (and also that first love) and those awkward days of high school (and also the rewards of graduating and beginning a life.)

Let me quickly add (God, I'm sorry) one more thing: Fatty McGee there did NOT drive one mile before "remembering" his son was in that car. No. When he got his fat ass in that driver's seat, he had to have smelled the horrific and unmistakable stench of death. I won't go into the other probable odors emitting from his dead son (who's little head was only inches away from Pig Daddy's own) but that DID NOT HAPPEN. He stopped where did because he needed people to witness him reacting. There is zero chance he started that car and drove one inch without knowing exactly what he'd done.

Again, apologies for the length of this. May Karma do what our justice system cannot: give them exactly what they gave that beautiful child... tenfold.
I want to hug you. I wish I had the awesome response option, that deserves it. And just FYI, I too have issues sometimes shortening my responses... some of the shit on here (SMH)... it's just impossible to encapsulate in a few sentences.

aww I can tell your still not done nell!!! in fact im all over the shoutbox from you and your friend : ) i knew you couldn't get me out of your head!! the thought of me constantly being talked about makes me so happy keep on talking shit! anyone can join her as well it doesnt bother me good for you nell enjoy your moment to be a leader on the dd i have many choices of words i could choose to call you i just dont want to use them... id be as low as you if i did just remember the more you talk the more i get to be entertained!! because this really does MAKE ME SMILE THANK YOU!!

aww I can tell your still not done nell!!! in fact im all over the shoutbox from you and your friend : ) i knew you couldn't get me out of your head!! the thought of me constantly being talked about makes me so happy keep on talking shit! anyone can join her as well it doesnt bother me good for you nell enjoy your moment to be a leader on the dd i have many choices of words i could choose to call you i just dont want to use them... id be as low as you if i did just remember the more you talk the more i get to be entertained!! because this really does MAKE ME SMILE THANK YOU!!

What the hell is wrong with you?

why are you so curious about me.. ? I saw you and your friends shoutbox messages... i see all you do is talk shit about me...

so what is wrong with me?? no... you should be asking yourself what is wrong with you! do i really interest you that much... well either way like I said... you two can continue to talk shit and il continue to read it because its hilarious

Absolutely hate the bloated faced badly hair styled pockmarked zit cheeked doughy cold hearted cunt .

I'm waiting patiently for Coopers justice to be served as I have been since this happened, because Cooper deserves the recognition of his sweet life and of his unbelievably horrific death at the hands of that piece of shit .

A Georgia man charged with killing his 22-month-old son sent an online message saying: "I love my son and all but we both need escapes," just hours before his child was found dead in the back seat of a hot car, according to court testimony on Monday.

Prosecutors said the message to a woman and other online chats established motive in the murder case of Ross Harris, 34, who was charged after authorities said he left his son, Cooper, in a car for seven hours in June 2014.

"It can’t be more apparent than in his own words,” Assistant District Attorney Chuck Boring told a Cobb County judge. “He loved his son and all but they both needed escapes.”

Harris was a self-described “sex addict,” the prosecutor said, adding the death of his son would have helped further his ability to have extramarital affairs.

Harris' attorneys argued his online affairs had nothing to do with the toddler's death and sought to have "sexting" charges against Harris separated from the murder case.

Cobb County Superior Court Judge Mary Staley rejected that motion on Monday, finding that Harris’ texts and emails with women other than his wife could help prosecutors establish motive and his state of mind before the death.

Cobb County police detective Phil Stoddard testified that Harris was having breakfast with his son on the day of the toddler's death when Harris sent the "escapes" message to a woman who had posted online that she hated having children.

Harris also said he missed “having time to myself and going out with my friends,” the detective said.

[...]

Prosecutors have said Harris killed the toddler so he could live a "child-free" life.

On Monday, Staley also refused to dismiss an indictment against Harris on a charge of attempting to sexually exploit a minor by trying to convince her to send him pictures of her genitals.

The judge set a trial date for Feb. 22.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/georgia-man-charged-sons-hot-car-death-wrote-200407028.html

Judge won't allow 2 separate trials for murder and sexting charges...
I don't know how I feel about this.

On one hand, it will drag everything out into the open at once.

On the other hand, if he winds up with a jury pool like CA did, it is feasible that he could get away with murder and walk away scott free, rather than having different groups of his "peers" judge him for being a sleazebag seperately from him being a heartless killer.

This one is a hell of lot more cut and dried than CA, and besides this is Georgia, we backwoods but we smart.

How in the living fuck did this revolting monstrosity find even one woman to sext with?! For that matter, how in the fuck did his wife ever tolerate his pathetic (I'm guessing), pecker entering her twat? I mean, it seems every woman here agrees he's a disgusting tub 'o lard - so who are the degenerate sluts getting turned on by his disgustingness? I'm not saying this just because I'm jealous. I mean, I'm not jealous but just sayin'. Er...you know what I'm trying to say.

It's not because he's a big fella, I can handle big, it's the soft, malleable, dumb, rubbery look he has, I think someone put his look alike on here before, The Piggly Wiggly pig.

How in the living fuck did this revolting monstrosity find even one woman to sext with?!
Fake pictures? Maybe the girls he was sexting with thought they were talking to some young, hot, fit stud and didn't realize it was actually the Pillsbury Doughboy behind the cell phone?

Fake pictures? Maybe the girls he was sexting with thought they were talking to some young, hot, fit stud and didn't realize it was actually the Pillsbury Doughboy behind the cell phone?
And that's what I don't get - so what happens when the person using a fake pic actually meets with his victims in person? Do they really think the victim will simply shrug it off, and say, "Oh, that's okay, let's go fuck anyway"??

On the other hand, I myself actually experienced something like this. A girl used a fake pic to befriend me, get close to me, and ultimately establish a deep connection with me. All her talk of meeting in person and such was just a lie...she never intended to do it. It was just part of a facade to get loving attention she wasn't getting from her husband. But I, being the sleuth I am, uncovered the entire deception, and in my emotional state allowed myself to continue the ever-growing relationship. She came clean, we met in person, and even furthered the relationship for three years. I eventually realized how fucked up the entire thing was, and finally called it off. Yet, to this day, she's still my favorite ex. We had a lot of fun together. And tons of good sex. Alas.

So, in some ways I can understand, and in other ways...I cannot.

I guess we should be grateful that he's such an arrogant fuck, he basically handed the prosecution his motive & state of mind- all typed out nice for the jury to read! God I hate this case, but I'm determined to see it thru until Cooper gets justice :(

These two should have never procreated. Or at least he should have never procreated. What a fucking dude bro. More concerned with his bygone glory days than his son. Fucking pathetic.

i know i have commented on this bastard many times but i have a lot of free time on my hands. i think i should print up some pics of him and his... and send em to'him in prison with a nice little love letter. stalk his stupid dumb ugly ass with cute pics of his son to make his days worst then what he goes through on the daily. anyone think id be going overboard?? think its morbid?? i dunno. i keep seeing his name in the headlines here on the dd. i would go out of my way to fuck'up justins day anyday. i jus gotta find out how to send him letters in prison. if its wrong of me so be it... what he did is fucking unimaginable. its enough to make me want'to kill the bitxh myself...but i probably wont do what i want wit the sending him pics thing but it sounded good too ruin his day!

Whatever floats your boat Chica.......what would you talk about and are you actually wanting him to respond? ? ? :writer:

:woot: Curious to watch that unfold!!!!!! ??

How in the living fuck did this revolting monstrosity find even one woman to sext with?!

That was my first thought - 7 women?! He's just so gross to me, and a big part of that is his juvenile Beiber hair.
I blame cell phones and texting for this entire thing. They allow people to hook up in ways that are unnatural. People who have no business hooking up with anyone in the first place, because under normal circumstances the herd would shun them. He was probably working the angles to make himself look different/better. Or passing himself off as a rich guy. Or he's a real sweet talker, targeting the most desperate ladies. Thanks to some text shenanighans, this creep suddenly thinks he's due the life of Hugh Hefner.

Wife of man accused of intentionally leaving their toddler son to die in a hot SUV while he sexted other women, including an underage teen, files for divorce
  • Leanna Harris has filed to divorce her husband Justin Ross Harris
  • He is accused of intentionally leaving their son to die in a hot SUV in 2014
  • Justin has been held without bond on multiple charges, including murder
  • He allegedly exchanged sexually explicit messages with multiple women, including an underage teen who he sent a photo of his erect penis
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-man-charged-hot-SUV-death-wants-divorce.html

What took her so long?

Guess she got tired of waiting for him to get out. Because if she wanted a divorce over the allegations, she would have done it quite a while ago.

She's a no good cunt who had some hand in that death. Remember her "eulogy."

What took her so long?

Guess she got tired of waiting for him to get out. Because if she wanted a divorce over the allegations, she would have done it quite a while ago.

She's a no good cunt who had some hand in that death. Remember her "eulogy."
I have to wonder the same thing. This story was just horrific. What a disgusting man.

Oh for crying out loud! I just went and Googled her statements at the funeral after @rod2pop mentioned the eulogy. I think I'm gonna puke! By the way, I assume this was already posted and thoroughly commented on earlier in this thread, but with 22 pages and a headache I didn't feel like trying to find it, so sorry if this is redundant.
"Am I angry with Ross?" Leanna Harris said at the funeral in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. "Absolutely not. It has never crossed my mind. Ross is and was and will be, if we have more children, a wonderful father. Ross is a wonderful daddy and leader for our household. Cooper meant the world to him."

:jawdrop:

(crickets)

Let's say in an alternate universe he hadn't murdered his own child in cold blood... What about just being an incredibly shitty husband?! Is she brain dead? Does she look like the elephant man and is desperate to keep him? What?!

Not only does she seem freakishly unbothered that this "wonderful daddy" killed her child in an absolutely torturous way, she also doesn't seem to possess a shred of respect for even her own ass. Lady... Let me clarify this for you... Your oh-so wonderful hubby was betraying your marriage and getting his rocks off to other women online at the same time he was intentionally roasting your son to death -- and all so he'd be free to go screw more women who aren't you!

I mean, just, what the FUCK is wrong with this lady?!?! :banghead:

That "leader for our household" comment speaks volumes I think. No doubt this is an extremely, or should I say fatally, codependent relationship. To bad it's only fatal for their children. :shifty:

Last edited:
Ross Harris is in court again today, trying to keep his incriminating statements and actions, things he was doing and saying while little Cooper was roasting, from the jury. He had the gall to let slip a couple tears. Hopefully we'll know by tomorrow whether or not his team succeeded.

Harris, who has pleaded not guilty to eight counts including a felony murder charge and cruelty to children, was messaging as many as six women that day, the court heard.

An anonymous woman wrote she was tired of being married with kids on the social media platform Whisper, to which Harris replied just ten minutes before he last saw his son: 'I love my son and all, but we both need escapes.'

In a hearing today, the prosecution accused Harris of meeting with women and prostitutes just days before his son's death.

The police had seized his cell phone and computers, and the assistant district attorney told the court today that the state has seen thousands of his messages, some of which were sent to underage girls.

According to CNN's Philip Holloway, Harris sent pictures of his anatomy while he was attending a baseball game with his son.

His messages also included a recording of himself playing the guitar, which was sent to an 18-year-old girl.

In his previous indictment, it was revealed that Harris had sexually explicit conversations with an underage girl. He sent her an explicit photograph, and tried to get her to send him a picture of her genitalia.

The defense attorney argued that details of Harris' infidelity were not relevant to the case regarding his son, and that the graphic details would only serve to cause an unfair trial.

When defense attorney Maddox Kilgore previously argued that Harris' messages were irrelevant, Cobb County Superior Court Judge Mary Staley ruled in favor of the prosecution.

The judge agreed with claims that Harris' alleged actions could provide evidence of a motive for the murder charges and demonstrate Harris' state of mind leading up to and on the day of the boy's death.

Earlier Monday, Harris' attorneys also argued against presenting details of Cooper's life insurance policy.

They said the father was financially secure and that there was no evidence to suggest that money played a factor in the boy's death.

They also said Harris did not want to leave his marriage because he loved his son.

Earlier this month, wife Leanna Harris filed for divorce from Justin Ross Harris, her attorney revealed.

The couple were married on May 27, 2006.

Latest posts

Back