• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Valasca

Death, horror, torture
2ppn81y.jpg

On October 4, the maternal grandmother of nine-week-old Chance Walsh contacted the sheriff's office concerned that she had not seen him since September 9. She and the boy's paternal grandmother made a number of unsuccessful attempts to check on Chance's welfare because his parents, Kristen Bury and Joseph Walsh, are longtime drug users. The family contacted law enforcement after the pair told them they were in a vehicle crash in South Carolina, but told relatives several different stories including that the child was unharmed, that he died in the crash and that they gave him to a woman at a hotel in Georgia.

Detectives confirmed ...that there was no baby in the vehicle at the time of the crash and no room for a car seat. They also confirmed ...t that the couple stayed at an Augusta hotel but there was no baby with them. A woman staying at the hotel reported that Kristen tried to sell baby clothes to her and that Kristen told her the baby had died three weeks earlier.

At this time the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office has charged Joseph Walsh and Kristen Bury with Child Neglect. They are each being held on $150,000 bond in Jasper County, SC, awaiting extradition to the Sarasota County Jail.

http://www.sarasotasheriff.org/news...ssistance-needed-in-case-of-missing-baby.html

They murdered the baby, probably right around September 9th.

But, if they are both known addicts, which is obvious by looking at them, why the fuck was the baby with them?

Long time drug users have baby who disappears soon after birth...I swear, visiting DD is like being trapped in Groundhog Day.

Or they just took him out and left him somewhere, like a ditch, or the woods.

He's got a flannel shirt on, had to be hot.

Nodded out on top of him and he was smothered.

That's my alternate guess to starvation.

Fuckers. They got away with one dead baby but I hope they get caught this time around and charged for both!

Bury posted a photo of baby Chance on her Facebook page on September 21, almost two weeks after he was last seen by relatives. It's not clear when or where the photo was taken.
http://www.mysuncoast.com/news/loca...cle_2ad3fe8c-6dc7-11e5-8775-7f9d086af7c1.html

I hope they find this sweet little guy and give him a really loving and caring home. His grandparents seem to care about him lots as they alerted the police to him being missing.

Sadly, I don't think this will have a good outcome though.
Sarasota K-9 Search and Rescue sent two dogs to the couple's home in Warm Mineral Springs on Monday. The dogs indicated the possible presence of human remains in the house.

After a search warrant was issued, Investigators found small amounts of blood on bed pillows, a comforter and a mattress. Blood spatters were found on the bathroom's walls, door, mirror and light fixture.

And I echo the statement - why did they have the baby with them if the addiction was so deep?

ETA - the 2 quotes that make me think it's not going to end well.

Last edited:
I'm guessing whatever they did to the first was so successfulthey tried it again. Poor babies.

Just read this and came to see if it was here. That baby is dead I hate to say it. They tried to sell him ffs. Ugh. Stupid junkies hurt my brain and make me incoherent. Why do the baby this way? Poor baby.

I can't help but feel pain for both of these baby boys. This was a very tough read for me. This little guy didn't stand a chance. How prophetic... they named him Chance. So sad how that worked out. These children were failed on so many levels by so many people. Including the grandparents. Rest in peace Duane and Chance. I'm glad you have a brother in heaven waiting for you.

I hope the parents direct authorities to his little body so he can be laid to rest with dignity and respect as he should be.

It's that face. He's perfect and she hated him because he wasn't Duane? Fuck that bitch.

Ah, hell. Just, fucking hell. The parents are worthless and the grandparents are going to carry guilt and blame forever. As part of me thinks they should. They should have fought for him before the worthless POS's had the chance (no pun intended) to kill him or give him away. Prayers little man, there's still hope.

Sarasota County Sheriff's Office investigators were behind the boy's parents' residence in North Port on Friday morning. A Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission official confirmed that FWC officers took an alligator out of a canal in connection with the investigation.
"They were focusing more toward the back area. They were searching in the woods," said John Tapp, a neighbor. "They were searching with machetes and all of that stuff."

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30227816/alligator-examined-as-part-of-baby-chance-search#.VhiDmdxBTIU

Oh for fucks sake! This story wasn't tragic enough without learning that an alligator was taken out of a canal in connection with the investigation?

How come we can't sterilize people :shrug: FIXED!!
Dr's say they found a gene that they say shows being gay is biological, not a choice. Why can't they do that for baby killers? Test everyone at birth, and sterilize them then. That would be wonderful. I just can't behind how many assholes do this type of thing. It's fucking crazy. I NEVER looked at my two girls and thought about hurting them so terribly. I feel so lucky to have them, they are precious. Anyways, I just wish there was a gene to determine if someone was just born rotten. :meh:

I'm sure he's dead if she was trying to sell his clothes. So fucking sad.
I agree with you, poor poor little baby. I don't mean to go off topic, but where in Texas are you from? I live in Wisconsin,but I'm originally from Texas my self. Odessa, and San Angelo is where I orginated. I'm just curious, you don't have to answer if you don't want to. :smuggrin:

Maybe if baby killers punishment was not prison, but being hurt in every way they make these angels suffer. And they do suffer. More pain than I could ever imagine. That should be the punishment.

Dr's say they found a gene that they say shows being gay is biological, not a choice. Why can't they do that for baby killers? Test everyone at birth, and sterilize them then. That would be wonderful. I just can't behind how many assholes do this type of thing. It's fucking crazy. I NEVER looked at my two girls and thought about hurting them so terribly. I feel so lucky to have them, they are precious. Anyways, I just wish there was a gene to determine if someone was just born rotten. :meh:
I don't have children ... nor ever wanted any and I could NEVER even think of being so evil towards children.

Latest posts

Back