• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.times-herald.com/local/20151007-Juvenile-Rape-8-inches-w-mug

Coweta County Sheriff’s deputies arrested a Sharpsburg man for the rape of a 12-year-old.

According to Lt. Col. James Yarbrough with the Coweta County Sheriff’s Office, Shalin Ren Payne, 29, was babysitting his fiancée's 12-year-old daughter on Monday evening while she was at work.

Payne reportedly chased the victim through the home and broke down the bathroom door where she had attempted to barricade herself. Payne then threw her to the floor, holding her down and choking her, while her 4-year-old brother sat outside of the bathroom, unable to stop the attack which lasted less than an hour, Yarbrough said.

When the mother of the victim arrived home from work, she found Payne on top of her daughter and attempted to stop the assault by slamming a glass dish on top of his head. She was then physically assaulted by Payne before he fled the home in the nude.

Deputies responded to a 911 call at 8:30 p.m. and were able to apprehend Payne after he attempted to elude deputies on foot, according to Yarbrough.

Authorities transported the victim to Piedmont Newnan Hospital and then to Scottish Rite Hospital in Atlanta for further examination.

Payne was arrested on charges of rape, sexual battery, aggravated sodomy and aggravated assault and was taken to the Coweta County Jail. He may be facing additional charges, according to Yarbrough.

There is a beautiful, if fuzzed out, video of the deputies chasing him down, wearing only a t-shirt that I saw on the news,this evening. A commenter at the original article says this POS only just was released from prison, altho that is not confirmed. If someone could post the mugshot, that would be very special. Thank you.

Last edited:
This guy... not only has he violated and traumatised the victim, but her brother was powerless to stop him.
Just shoot the guy.

So now I've opened the link.
Jeeeeeeezzzzussss. What the Fuck did the mother even see in him?

OH holy shit! You can't tell me that mom looked at this fucker and decided that he looked like an appropriate babysitter! I hate it that the kids had such a stupid bitch for a mother and they were the ones that had to pay the price for it! I'm really trying not to "judge the book by it's cover" but, come on! I mean I love tattoos. I have several of them...but not on my face! And I damn sure would not leave my children with a man or woman that had em! If that makes me judgemental, then whatever!

I dunno. I'd never go out with a girl who looked like that. Common sense just tells me our interests would be miles apart.

Now I wanna see what the mom looks like!

He has a fucking Monster tattoo on his neck! How much do you need to love an energy drink to have it tattooed..on your neck!

what the fuck kind of name is shalin ren, and who the fuck lets someone scribble all over their face? (yeah, and i know he is a rapist, etc, etc.)

This is just from the comment section of the original article so I DO NOT know if it's true!!!!

Someone said they found his fb page and that it seems the mom might be pregnant from this pos ..

Ok, I have tats, however, I do not have my FACE tatted up like a fucking monster!! I know there's the whole, do not judge a book by it's cover, but I'll let you in on a secret, I'm attracted to a book first by an interesting cover. If the cover looked like that? I'd pass right on by. Oh and regardless of the comment on his FB page, he IS a rapist and child rapist at that. Rot you putrid fuck.

Aggravated sodomy while her little baby brother has to hear her screaming for help... And a glass dish??? BITCH get a knife and stab his ass!!! Breaking down a door to chase down a kid and rape them who he probably had prior access to in the past? I say drugs not that it is any kind of excuse but it will be his defense.

There's no fucking way I'd let anything that looked like that any where near my kids, my family, my friends, my animals, my neighbors, my city, my country- well you get the idea.

Face and neck tats are just bad news advertisements.

@mynameiskat - I don't think it's appropriate to post the photo of the little boy either. He hasn't done anything wrong, and has been through that trauma. Your call, but it feels wrong to me.

Not even sure if he is the boy. The guy had photos of other kids on his page but I can remove it if you like

His facebook surprised me. What I could see he seemed like a really good guy. If he acted like that in real life I can see how the mom was fooled. He didn't post anything crazy and seemed really really nice. I feel for the mom this time, I think she had reason (other than face tats) to think this was a good guy.

Last edited:
He's a delight, isn't he?

30cve39.jpg
[/QUOTE
WTF!? I wouldnt leave my kids with someone this scary looking. if it scares a grown woman what do u think it would do to kids!? this is where you judge a book by the cover... i mite as well hire a babysitter to wear my husbands michael meyers mask. god. and how does he find any women to give him'the time of day!??? atleast hell be easy to describe to the cops!

one more tbing... to all the single mothers out there.. heres a idea. why dont you hire people off websites like care.com where they do backround checks and stuff like that to watch your children.. clearly you work so you can afford some type of care. why chance it wit some dick of the moment.!!

I saw a video of the cops chasing him across a yard in the dark, he was dressed only in a T-shirt, naked from the waist down. He was doing something wrong shomewhere. I'm going to see if I can find the video.

ETA: http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/30982628-story

of course the naked bits are fuzzed out.

If someone smarter than me can post it here that would be nice.

Last edited:
I just couldn't :wtf: I don't give a fuck if this dude walked on water like the "almighty" :D

... AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN, Bro!!
This mommy has issues of her own ... and her children paid for it.

His facebook surprised me. What I could see he seemed like a really good guy. If he acted like that in real life I can see how the mom was fooled. He didn't post anything crazy and seemed really really nice. I feel for the mom this time, I think she had reason (other than face tats) to think this was a good guy.

He had burglary and aggravated assault felony convictions. The mom is a stupid piece of scum who left her daughter in the hands of a violent felon. The mom is worthless trash too and shares a significant amount of responsibility. for her daughters violent assault.

I really think we're ok for judging this book by it's cover! I'm thinking that if someone goes through all the time and effort that he did to alter the cover, then there must be something inside the book that he doesn't want the world to know about. He's trying to disguise the whole damn book!

This is just from the comment section of the original article so I DO NOT know if it's true!!!!

Someone said they found his fb page and that it seems the mom might be pregnant from this pos ..
That she is... Also his family members are all over social media defending this POS. He's spent more time in prison sinc
story.php
e he was 18 than he's spent outside of prison. And, they've "had an ongoing and continuous relationship for years with no prior history", so this egg donor has NO EXCUSE... and what?? Their relationship was in PRISON?? What JUMBO pieces of thug trash they BOTH are!!!

He had burglary and aggravated assault felony convictions. The mom is a stupid piece of scum who left her daughter in the hands of a violent felon. The mom is worthless trash too and shares a significant amount of responsibility. for her daughters violent assault.
Cant really argue with that but usually when you look at a fb page of someone on dd its so undeniably obvious that the person has issues. This guys fb was just a little surprising in that he had a clue of how to act like a normal decent human. I guess I could see just a little more than usual how mom could be fooled...But in the end he no matter how nice he was he had a history and its was moms job to keep her kid safe and she didn't.

http://www.times-herald.com/local/20151007-Juvenile-Rape-8-inches-w-mug

There is a beautiful, if fuzzed out, video of the deputies chasing him down, wearing only a t-shirt that I saw on the news,this evening. A commenter at the original article says this POS only just was released from prison, altho that is not confirmed. If someone could post the mugshot, that would be very special. Thank you.

He WAS just released EARLY back in April. He would have been in prison until March of this coming year. But this piece of pond trash has been in prison on and off and in and out SINCE HE WAS 18 years old. His juvenile record is probably just as ugly as his adult record. His first adult mugshots are with gang tats... before his nasty face was covered with all the other ink. His family, siblings, are on a social media site, of course, stating his innocence... They're are obviously very intelligent, also. It is also stated on one of his sister's social media comment threads that the mother of these children, whom I can only refer to as egg donor at this point, had been in an ongoing relationship with him for quite a long time... If that is the case then she certainly knew about his past and what he was capable of and her decisions SUCK in a huge way and I hope she is charged with felony child negligence at minimum. Sadly, she is carrying the spawn of this piece of trash.

Latest posts

Back