• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Oberle

Trusted Member
This story has movie-of-the-week written all over it. Steve Carter, a popular massage therapist, who was also an "acclaimed tantric sex therapist" was walking with his dog on a hiking trail north of San Francisco when both were gunned down by drifter scumbag youths. He "was discovered lying next to his wounded dog, the leash still in his hand...."

The 67-year-old man’s Doberman pinscher, which had been shot once, survived the horrific attack and is being cared for at an animal hospital.

Two men and a woman who were wanted after being photographed near the scene, were arrested in Portland, Ore., Wednesday afternoon after found driving his car which had been reported as stolen from the scene, the Marin County Sheriff’s Department said.

Lt. Doug Pittman said it was the vehicle’s GPS which led them to the suspected killers.:facepalm:

These three people were arrested in Oregon on Wednesday in connection to Carter's shooting death.
Surveillance cameras caught them soon after killing Carter, busy giving the rest of us scruffy nomads a bad name:

tantric8n-1-web_zpssbvsa0mm.jpg

Here they are after arrest:

article-tantric-2-1008_zps9rgkzuek.jpg

(L to R) Sean Michael Angold, 24, Morrison Haze Lampley, 23, and Lila Scott Alligood, 18.

But Carter wasn't their first kill. Late last week they apparently began this murder spree with a 23 year-old woman from Quebec named Audrey Carey, who was on a solo backpacking trip. Her body was discovered Saturday in Golden Gate Park. The murderers still had some of her belongings with them when they were caught in the car they stole from the second victim (oh please lock them up and throw away the key!).

article-tantric-4-1008_zpsrxystlbp.jpg

AUDREY CAREY

The report [about Carey] came shortly after police in Portland, Ore., booked the three suspects on murder warrants in the death of Steve Carter.

They said 23-year-old Morrison Haze Lampley, 24-year-old Sean Michael Angold and 18-year-old Lila Scott Alligood will be arraigned Friday.

The three are suspected of killing Carter, whose body was found Monday along a scenic hiking trail 20 miles north of San Francisco.

The suspects were arrested in Portland after authorities allegedly tracked them traveling in the victim's car.

San Francisco police said in a statement that investigators saw similarities in the two shootings, including that they both occurred in wooded or park areas. So city police traveled to Portland to investigate further.

Sgt. Michael Andraychak said that Carey's property, linking the suspects to the Golden Gate Park homicide, was found in the suspects' possession.

"The three suspects will be charged with the robbery and murder of Audrey Carey," he said.

Her body was discovered Saturday morning . . . Paramedics declared her dead at the scene.

Earlier Thursday, officials said they had recovered the gun believed to be the one used to kill the popular teacher in Marin County when they made the arrests in Oregon.

Marin County Sheriff's Lt. Doug Pittman said the three suspects will be extradited to California.​

http://www.abc-7.com/story/30223303/suspects-in-calif-yoga-teachers-death-tied-to-2nd-killing

Click the link below for full story on the second murder with a beaming pic of victim Steve Carter in happier times with his wife (now widow).
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ead-calif-hiking-trail-cops-article-1.2389174

And the link below for more about both murders:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/drifters-murdered-tantra-teacher-murder-rap-article-1.2391141

I knew these scruffy fucks looked familiar. And here's hoping in 9mts she doesn't give birth to the spawn of the devil times two. Not that the three of them having intercourse is something I want in my head especially with that herpes lip on what I suspect is the female. Hard to tell coz she's so damn dirty looking.

I'm glad their arrest cleared up the other case, too. I'm very happy about these losers being caught!

Developing story from the news desk of @Buffettgirl :
Not much out on this yet. Still hunting for any back stories.

8979689_G.jpg

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - Authorities say three drifters arrested in the killings of a backpacker and a yoga teacher in the San Francisco Bay Area will be transferred from Oregon to face murder charges in California.

The three people are suspected of killing a Canadian backpacker last weekend in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park then shooting a yoga instructor on Monday while he walked his dog along a popular Marin County hiking trail 20 miles north of the city.

The three people were arrested Wednesday in Portland, Oregon. Police said they were using the car of the slain teacher.

The Marin County sheriff's office said Friday the three won't fight their transfer from Oregon to California.

8979691_G.jpg

http://www.kptv.com/story/30223304/...kpacker-teacher-wont-fight-move#ixzz3o66mdYJP

Way to make their parents proud especially herpilla there looking like her face might crack if she smiles.

Well, if Jail Health Services at S.F. County is anything like a certain national, correctional/jail healthcare contractor I know, I guarantee you she won't be getting any Acyclovir to help dry out her clusters any sooner until the population starts bitchin' to the Administrator. Infection control with certain jail/prison companies isn't exactly Job One. Take that for what it's worth. o_O :whistle: :wtf:

I hope the boys have the herp too, just in a more painful spot. A blight on the landscape that's what they are.

Last edited:
Holy herpes batman!

What's the difference between herpes and mononucleosis?
Well, mono, you get from snatching a kiss...:joyful:

If this were to become a movie of the week, somebody would actually have to be tied and somebody would get off. On a side note, I think I've been possessed by the spirit of dstranger for even having that thought. :yuck:

Now being serious, or trying, I'm very glad these three were caught. Who knows how many people they might have killed had they not been caught. I'm in agreement with @Brenni. It *is* slightly dirty hippie Mansonesque.

All dreads are fucking disgusting. You just can't wash that junk, not thoroughly. Hippies are all dirty, vile people, lazy too.

This canuck was a dumbass for backpacking by herself like that, asking for trouble, especially in califnornia? Good lord, read the fuckin news before planning your waste of a summer.

BTW, it could be a shingles outbreak. Really don't get why herpes zoster and its related virus outbreaks continue to hold such a stigma and be such a major punchline in the dumb jokes of the ignorant masses.

BTW, it could be a shingles outbreak. Really don't get why herpes zoster and its related virus outbreaks continue to hold such a stigma and be such a major punchline in the dumb jokes of the ignorant masses.
More than likely its meth sores. I think most are just joking about herpes, it may be dumb....but not as dumb as thinking its shingles.

Shingles...really Jack, cmon.

If this were to become a movie of the week, somebody would actually have to be tied and somebody would get off. On a side note, I think I've been possessed by the spirit of dstranger for even having that thought. :yuck:

Now being serious, or trying, I'm very glad these three were caught. Who knows how many people they might have killed had they not been caught. I'm in agreement with @Brenni. It *is* slightly dirty hippie Mansonesque.

I'm wondering how many they've killed before. They seemed quite unmoved by slaughtering two people in a single week, presumably for their resources—money, car, etc.

I presume the police are looking closely at their movements and possessions, since they were still in possession of things from both known victims. I look forward to learning more about this case in the future.

I live a couple miles from Fairfax and have hiked up on White Hill alone with dogs more times than I can count. Fairfax has its share of hippy kids but the fact that these creeps had locals unsettled says a lot! There is a bumper sticker that people in that town tend to have on their cars that says "keep Fairfax weird". Our animal shelter is the best I have ever seen so Cocoa is in good hands considering.
It turns out that they got the gun from an unlocked car in SF last Wednesday. By Friday they shot Ms. Carey and on Monday they shot Mr. Carey.
This article states that one of the guys admitted to killing before in a FB post. Fucking psychopathic tweakers. So scary!

http://m.sfgate.com/news/article/Suspects-in-two-high-profile-Bay-Area-killings-6561227.php

https://www.facebook.com/lila.alligood

I live a couple miles from Fairfax and have hiked up on White Hill alone with dogs more times than I can count. Fairfax has its share of hippy kids but the fact that these creeps had locals unsettled says a lot! There is a bumper sticker that people in that town tend to have on their cars that says "keep Fairfax weird". Our animal shelter is the best I have ever seen so Cocoa is in good hands considering.
It turns out that they got the gun from an unlocked car in SF last Wednesday. By Friday they shot Ms. Carey and on Monday they shot Mr. Carey.
This article states that one of the guys admitted to killing before in a FB post. Fucking psychopathic tweakers. So scary!

http://m.sfgate.com/news/article/Suspects-in-two-high-profile-Bay-Area-killings-6561227.php

https://www.facebook.com/lila.alligood

I thought those might be meth sores on that girl's face. It is scary. :eek:

The article makes it sound like Lampley was the most sociopathathic of the bunch. As soon as I saw they were busted at a soup kitchen in Portland, I figured that one or more of them must know the area. And in fact, Lampley was arrested in Portland in 2010 for being in a park with a sword.

"In a Facebook post in August, Lampley listed each letter of the alphabet with a corresponding fact about himself. Next to the letter “H,” he wrote, “Hometown: San Francisco.” Next to the letter “I,” he wrote, “In love with,” with a link to Alligood’s profile.

Next to the letter “K,” he wrote, “Killed someone? Yea long time ago.”"
Creepy motherf*cker, lock that one up for good!

I thought those might be meth sores on that girl's face. It is scary. :eek:

The article makes it sound like Lampley was the most sociopathathic of the bunch. As soon as I saw they were busted at a soup kitchen in Portland, I figured that one or more of them must know the area. And in fact, Lampley was arrested in Portland in 2010 for being in a park with a sword.

"In a Facebook post in August, Lampley listed each letter of the alphabet with a corresponding fact about himself. Next to the letter “H,” he wrote, “Hometown: San Francisco.” Next to the letter “I,” he wrote, “In love with,” with a link to Alligood’s profile.

Next to the letter “K,” he wrote, “Killed someone? Yea long time ago.”"
Creepy motherf*cker, lock that one up for good!
Exactly! If he was the one who did both shootings, I predict the other two will sing like canaries & get less time.

Back