• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://news.yahoo.com/man-calls-911-complain-hes-150259464.html

A man in Austintown, Ohio called police and complained he was “too high” after smoking pot, according to reports.

Authorities were called to the home on Friday evening by a 22-year-old man who had smoked marijuana, according to the police report. The officer responding to the call could reportedly hear the man groaning from a room in the house.

The officer found the man “on the floor in the fetal position” and “was surrounded by a plethora of Doritos, Pepperidge Farm Goldfish and Chips Ahoy cookies,” according to the report.

The man also told the officer he couldn’t feel his hands because “he smoked too much weed,” according to the report.

The smoker sent the cop to his car where he had allegedly smoked the drug and the officer recovered a glass pipe, rolling papers and a glass jar containing marijuana.

The unidentified man declined medical treatment and he has not been charged with a crime. But the police report noted that an investigation is pending for drug possession and drug paraphernalia.

Just how high do you have to be to not feel your hands? LOL

Last edited:
Hold it, dude had good weed AND enough junk food to get him through the munchies, what the fuck is he bitchin' for?

Ungrateful fuck.

Poor bastard!! Lol. I've never been high enough to call the cops from doing any drug! I bet he's not feeling too great about his decision making right about now. He needs friends that will take his phone away when he starts smoking apparently. I have to admit though if he was one of my friends I'd have to give it back to him after he gets really high cuz this is some funny shit! He was surrounded by doritos and goldfish while in the fetal position!! Haha! He's never gonna live that down!

:hilarious: This is hysterical @cubby ! I think I've mentioned before I can't smoke b/c I can't deal with the gawdawful paranoia ( @DIAFplease nailed it). Sans nesting in the munchie buffet, I can so easily see this poor guy being me. :cigar: :cyclops: :eek: :bigtears: :spy: :eek: :bigtears: :bigtears: :spy: :laser::bigtears: LOL

I just never have, the one time I tried to use illicit drugs (LOL), someone stole some tranqs and passed them around. While everyone else was in the zone, I was puking my guts up, so that told me I never wanted to take drugs ever again. Nothing worse than puking when you're supposed to be having fun. I've discovered some anti-depressants and most pain killers in pill form, make me sick, so I can't have fun no kind of way. LOL

Down here there's two types of mj readily available: hydro and popcorn. Some people that have the paranoia response say that they don't get that with the hydro. I have no idea why that would be the case. Sampled some pot candy from Colorado recently. Awesome!

Down here there's two types of mj readily available: hydro and popcorn. Some people that have the paranoia response say that they don't get that with the hydro. I have no idea why that would be the case. Sampled some pot candy from Colorado recently. Awesome!
Pot Candy? :woot:

If I was that high surrounded by junk food the only crisis that could occur would be not being able to find Family Guy on Netflix.

Whenever I think of paranoid stoners the movie SuperTroopers always comes to mind......"the snausberries taste like snausberries". . . . . .

Ya, I don't think I spelled snausberries right either.....IDC. So please pretend I did. I don't want to see how its spelled cause then I'll feel like a dumb pot head....and I don't want it to be so obvious ....lol. Jk. Correct it please.

Geesh....talk about paranoia. . lol.. It only lasted a second Tho, so it don't count. Does it? O man, another point against me. ..shit, i can fix it later maybe. Or should i if i could? ......shit, more paranoia. Although i hope the cops don't read this. . .not that it'll make me nervous or anything....omg, I can't feel if I have a brain..:cyclops:

Back