• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Angel On A Razor

You go boy!

http://abc13.com/pets/watch-tiny-bulldog-chases-off-three-bears/1016984/

Monday, October 05, 2015 05:19AM
MONROVIA, CA (KTRK) --
Mark Twain once said, "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."

A little bulldog in Monrovia, California just proved that quote true.

Jules, a 20-pound French bulldog, was on full alert when three brown bears wandered into her family's front yard, KTLA-TV reports. But Jules didn't care how many bears there were or how big they were. All she knew was that they didn't belong there.

"She wasn't having it, you're not coming in to her property," homeowner David Hernandez said as he watched the little dog chase off all three bears. "She blew me away, couldn't believe that she turned into a Wolverine."

One bear, who was at least five times the size of Jules, is even seen stumbling over a fence to get away from the feisty bulldog. Jules then headed back up to her owners who rewarded her with a bath, a treat and lots of kisses.

This isn't the first time Hernandez has seen bears near his property. He blames his neighbors.

"Some of my neighbors give them dog food in 25-pound bags. There's one lady in the neighborhood who actually makes them meatloaf," Hernandez tells KTLA-TV. "It is a crime, you can do jail time if you're caught doing it."

Hernandez says despite the danger of bear sightings, he's happy to live where he does.

"You could have drive bys or you can have bears," said Hernandez."For me I'll choose the wildlife, but just don't feed them."

That's a pug? Looks like a Boston terrier or one of those French bulldogs. The video is cute but had that been a real bear and not Cubs we would be watching a very different video indeed lol

The above looks like an english bulldog puppy or some type of english bulldog mix(or possibly a boxer/pug mix) while the other is indeed a lameass french bulldog.

French bulldogs are awful, and they aren't pugs. I don't blame the bears for running from such an offputting creature. Unfortunate we don't have video of one getting ripped apart instead though.

Oh and cool visor on the douche in the video. California.

BTW, he's a fucking idiot. "Nothing is more dangerous than a mother bear"? Oh yeah, then how come there's not been a single fatality in Califiornia via bear attack? I think snakes, weather, falls, wild fires, prob mountain biking and skiiing accidents as well, are FAR more dangerous when it comes to outdoors/forest risks. Moron.

Last edited:
There has been a lot of lion attacks here lately. They are literally snatching kids of trails and shit. Kinda scary!!!

Back