• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
California teen who stabbed to death his friend and his friend's father during a rampage in the home that took him in was sentenced to 71 years to life in prison.

The sentencing judge said she intends for 19-year-old Talen Barton to remain in prison for the rest of his life, the Santa Rosa Press-Democrat reported (http://tinyurl.com/ngdzj97 ). Mendocino County Judge Ann Moorman said Tuesday that state prison officials will notify her if he ever becomes eligible for parole so she can argue against his release.

"I'll see to it you never see the light of day," Moorman told Barton.

"That's great," Barton said, flashing a thumb's up even though he was shackled.

Barton pleaded guilty to stabbing to death a 17-year-old friend and the friend's father in July in their Laytonville, California, home about 160 miles north of San Francisco. Barton also seriously injured two others in the house. Barton told psychologists he killed because he wanted to know what it was like to die.

Barton lived in the family's home for two years after his friend convinced his parent to take in the troubled teen.

Barton pleaded guilty to avoid the death penalty, the paper reported.

On the night of the attack, Barton took a 17-inch knife from the kitchen and went into the bedroom where his 17-year-old friend Teo Palmieri was sleeping. Barton placed his hand over Palmieri's mouth and slashed his throat. Barton also killed Palmieri's father.

Barton stabbed Palmieri's mother and his uncle, who was visiting from Canada at the time.

Detectives said Barton showed no emotion when he was arrested after calling 911 to report the stabbings.
http://news.yahoo.com/california-teen-killed-feel-death-sentenced-life-211034872.html

What a little self entitled douchebag!!

He stabbed to death a friend and his father, and also stabbed his friends mom and uncle AFTER they took him in and let him live with them for over 2 years!!! IN THEIR HOME! Stabbed them in their sleep. Ungrateful, selfish, cowardly, piece of shit, little douchewad.

Fuck this little punk. TWO THUMBS up to the honorable Judge Ann Moorman, for sentencing him appropriately!

He stabbed them to death because "he wanted to know what it was like to die". Excuse me? Mother fucker, the only way to know what it's like to die is to actually die!! Have fun with all the Bubba's who will show you hospitality now. You're young, you've got lots of time to be the new prison whore.

Wow, the most shocking thing about this story is that someone with a made up dumbass name like "Talen" is actually a WHITE dude!? I thought for sure it was going to be one of those ignorant inncer city dipshit child namings, nope!

Wow. Finally a judge who done thing right.

I'm not sure that wasting taxpayer money for the next 71+ years is the right thing to do. The system needs to revert to the olden ways. Throw this punk in an oubliette and let him die of dehydration.

That would have been the beginning of his reign of terror ...
He's obviously a fucking nutbag o_O and would have killed again.

so... Yes!! "that's great" :finger: two fingers up :finger:

Another ungrateful asshole. Just throw him in a wood chipper, feet first. Then we'll see how long he remains so pleased with himself.

I hope all the big bubba's he gonna be living with...knock the smugness and self entitlement right out of his ass. He is an evil monster.

An ungrateful fucker named Talen
with a miserable life full of failin',
gave the judge a thumbs up
'cause he thought he was tough;
now his jail cell echoes nothin' but wailin'.

Last edited:
He did a super job failing trying to know what it was like to be dead.
He missed the step- *kill yourself* which is very vital when you want to be dead.
One day he may get it right.

He missed the step- *kill yourself* which is very vital when you want to be dead.
One day he may get it right.
Hopefully, one of his trusted homies will surprise him one day, and slit his throat while he's getting fucked in the ass by the 13th guy in a gang bang train.

Excuse me? Mother fucker, the only way to know what it's like to die is to actually die!

I was thinking the same thing...coward the only way to know for sure is to go on your own little suicide trip.

I wonder why he wasn't living at home? No more couch surfing for him, for the next 71 years he knows where his bed is going to be, I wonder if he is relieved about that.

Well he just scared me straight I am always taking in my sons friends. As I would call them my other son's so yeah that's over. Time to go home and kick one out o_O

I'm not sure that wasting taxpayer money for the next 71+ years is the right thing to do. The system needs to revert to the olden ways. Throw this punk in an oubliette and let him die of dehydration.

Possibly true depending on where one stands with the DP. But I'm just glad that he's not going to be out roaming the streets in 15 years.

Anybody else think this kid looks a lot like Mischa Barton? I wonder if they're related...

MischaBarton.jpg
TALEN-BARTON-jpg.jpg

Same grey/blue eyes, weird mouth...

Well he just scared me straight I am always taking in my sons friends. As I would call them my other son's so yeah that's over. Time to go home and kick one out o_O

Word! Parents are the worst sometimes, I have a two night rule then I am on the phone...Yo, this isn't my responsibility, come deal with it or I am calling some one. What the fuck, two years, his parents should be in jail too.

Wow, the most shocking thing about this story is that someone with a made up dumbass name like "Talen" is actually a WHITE dude!? I thought for sure it was going to be one of those ignorant inncer city dipshit child namings, nope!

I actually just knew it was a white kid from the name, lol...go figure :shrug:

Now that he knows what it feels like to murder he will now know what man on man love is about. He's pretty so I'm sure they will be lining up to be his special friend.
Murder, seriously you little rosy cheeked fuck? They are gonna be murdering your bung hole in prison and that's something you don't want to know how it feels.

He wanted to see what it was like to die...pleads guilty to avoid the death penalty. Seems legit.

Latest posts

Back