• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

n0longerinuse

5612b23603485.image.jpg

Cedric May

[...] man who got under the blanket of a sleeping homeless woman early Saturday was arrested later in the day for alleged attempted sexual assault and other crimes.

Cedric May, 43, [...] charged with attempted third-degree sexual assault, solicitation, resisting arrest and possession of cocaine and marijuana with intent to deliver, Madison police said.

The woman, in her 20s, was sleeping outside at around 2:20 a.m. i[...] when the stranger (May) allegedly got under her blanket and tried to assault her.

"She was able to get him to leave," said police spokesman Joel DeSpain. "Earlier, he had offered her money for sex."

May was seen by police Saturday afternoon on State Street. He tried to run but fell down and was arrested.

Police allegedly found several individually wrapped packages of cocaine and marijuana in his possession.

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/lo...cle_c7946a97-4f9b-56bf-9c72-483a2b68c7da.html

Well I hope this was a good enough reason for her to find somewhere to stay. I could not even imagine having to be homeless and then having someone trying to creep in and rape you right on the street. :nailbiting:

No wonder he fell down running from the cops. He was high. That motherfuckers eyes are redder than the Devils dick.

I'm very disappointed. I was hoping to read that he tried to nail a toothless, smelly old bag lady!

Police allegedly found several individually wrapped packages of cocaine and marijuana in his possession.

Stingy bastard. He might have had much more success with the young lady if he could bring himself to part with a little of that.

Back