• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Ugh! My fellow demons have said all I would, it bothers me that they don't have an infant charging category. Under 10 just doesn't have the impact I would like. 3 to 10 our olds can fight back a little or speak. An infant cannot. I feel like as sick as abuse of any child is, an infant should have a voice of the law. Sexual abuse of an infant just screams "used a human soul for a receptacle" a human soul who had no chance to even try to save themselves. A subhuman who does this KNOWS exactly why he chooses an infant and the evil and sick of this subhuman to choose the helpless.. Well is evil on a whole different level and should be charged to detail this evil.
Thank you for writing that.. Whenever I hear that the abused child is a Baby and there charged with a crime that includes all children under 10.. I feel like that baby was robbed and not giving the complete justice that they deserved ... The punishment may even be the same but the charge just feels wrong in my soul.. Anyway every time I wanted to post my feelings about it.. The words would not come out right. So thanks for saying it for me..

So disgusting, I hope he gets raped all day everyday in prison but he's probably already in protective custody with our tax dollars. One of my nursing school friend ms told me about a 2 week baby who came in raped and later died, the description she shared will haunt me forever. I don't know how those in the hospital didn't kill the mother who at that time swore her boyfriend did not hurt the baby but later admitted he went to work and the baby just ended up like that somehow.

Sometimes it is simply impossible to find the words to express what you are feeling when all of them are running together in one foul explicative after the next without respite.

Newhall Man Gets 50 Years to Life in Prison for Murder of 19-Day-Old Daughter
Warner entered a no contest plea to one count of first-degree murder and admitted to a prior strike conviction on Sept. 2, the DA’s Office stated.

All of the remaining charges were dropped as a result of the plea agreement, DA’s Office spokesman Ricardo Santiano said.

Superior Court Judge David Walgren sentenced Warner to 50 years to life in state prison after hearing victim impact statements from the infant’s mother and grandmother.

Ugh! It makes me wanna puke every time I hear that a rape charge is dropped because of a plea deal! This fucker RAPED and MURDERED his 3 week old baby! He should never be eligible for any kind of deal ever again. Just a murder charge isn't enough for me. There's no punishment for the torture that a 19 day old baby had to go through! I hope the guards at the prison make sure to remind all of the other guys that are just in there for murder that this sick fucker is a baby raper too!

This picture makes me sick. How could anyone want to ruin such perfect trust?

And the mother went back to work only three weeks postpartum? Sounds like things were already pretty rocky.
i tried to go back to work right after having my baby because i didnt get paid maternity leave.. welfare denied me and so did wic. my husband was cut down to 3days a week the week she was born so maybe she had to go back to work due to something like my situation.. judging by the looks of it the POS was a UNEMPLOYED asshole so the mom probably had to get back to work! i could be wrong however very doubtful

Thanks to @Keepalowprofile for the new pic...

4q4d9e.jpg

He looks remorseful, right?
is this bitch smilin? half smiling?? wtf is he doing.. is he trying to look sexy?? lets hope the fellow inmates get a hold of him in prison and fuck him 7ways from sunday! rip him a new one literally. i am so heartbroken for the baby. why did he have to do'this to a baby.. let alone HIS baby girl. WHY WOULD HE DO THIS. HOW COULD HE DO THIS!? I am so sad for the baby... I hope there is such things as ghosts and demons and this baby comes back to haunt the living fuck out of the person who should have loved and cared and protected her... instead this bastard did the worst things possible to a innocent little baby who had absolutely no way to defend herself. 'i want to get my hands on this bastard so bad. RIP baby. i would have loved you and protected you.

LOS ANGELES, CA — Matthew Warner, 30, was sentenced to 50 years to life in prison for the sexual assault and murder of his 19-day-old daughter.

On January 23, Warner was at home watching his infant daughter, Ellorah Warner, while his wife was at work. Later that evening, he would tell police that his daughter was missing and had been kidnapped.

Before a search for the baby began, neighbors told investigators that they saw Warner carrying a bundle away from the couple’s home. Around 50 personnel surrounding sheriff’s stations, as well as search-and-rescue crews and air units started searching for the girl.

The following morning, Warner would lead police to a truck parked in a parking lot located a half-mile from the couple’s home. Hidden inside the cab of the truck was the dead body of Ellorah, wrapped up in towels and bags.

At first it was reported that the baby had been drowned, but it was later reported she had been beaten to death. Warner was arrested and charged with the murder of his daughter. But that’s not all.

Warner was also charged with assault on a child causing death, torture, oral copulation or sexual penetration with a child under 10 years old and aggravated sexual assault of a child.

On September 2, Warner would agree to a plea deal that had him plead guilty to first-degree murder and have all of the other charges dropped. On Tuesday, Warner was sentenced to 50 years to life in state prison.

At the time of the murder, Warner was on probation after being released from state prison due to their realignment program. He was on post release community supervision stemming from a Nov. 14, 2012, conviction for unlawful driving or taking of a vehicle with three priors.

Back