• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ested-child-flushes-money-20151006-story.html

An Orange County mother was arrested after an anonymous tip led deputies to find her child with a black eye.

Witnesses told deputies 24-year-old Danielle Whipple was disciplining her child after realizing the kid flushed $720 of rent money down a toilet.

Deputies were called to Whipple's home about 7:45 p.m. Sunday when someone reported seeing a woman beating a child, the report states. The caller described the woman's appearance and said the child's nose was bleeding.

Roommates told deputies they didn't see what happened, but they heard Whipple yelling and "spanking" the child. One roommate said she heard "multiple slapping sounds" and the child crying, according to the report. Another roommate said he heard "a couple smacks" and then Whipple say, "I wish I never had you."

Deputies talked with the child, who said the money was flushed because Whipple didn't want to watch a movie.

The child's age and gender were not released. The location of the alleged beating was blacked out of her arrest report.

Whipple is facing a felony child-abuse charge and was released Monday from the Orange County Jail on bail.

The Florida Department of Children and Families was notified and the child is staying with Whipple's boyfriend.

Did nobody think that placing the child with the boyfriend might not be a good idea either?

Last edited:
I would never say that to my child, nor would I beat her-

NOW with that aside, the kid flushing the money over a movie is fucking hilarious to me :hilarious::greedy::hilarious::greedy::hilarious::greedy::hilarious:

I'd be pissed as fuck at my kid too.
Not black eyes pissed, but definitely pissed.

NOW with that aside, the kid flushing the money over a movie is fucking hilarious to me :hilarious::greedy::hilarious::greedy::hilarious::greedy::hilarious:

No shit! ... No Lion King ?!?!?! :mad:
Get a load of this shit, Mom :nana: :finger:

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I don't see an issue placing the child with a boyfriend. Not all boyfriends kill kids. He could be a good guy, a teacher or a bank teller who knows you never know where a kid could end up once they get put in the system and I doubt she will get any real time unless they can prove she abused this child prior.

She is stupid and she made a bad choice but if my kid flushed my rent money (and it really was my rent money) we would be out on our asses. We literally live one paycheck from homeless at all times. I don't know what I would do. Cry to start lol probably not beat my child but I guess rage would be a pretty intense feeling.

I don't see an issue placing the child with a boyfriend. Not all boyfriends kill kids. He could be a good guy, a teacher or a bank teller who knows you never know where a kid could end up once they get put in the system and I doubt she will get any real time unless they can prove she abused this child prior.

She is stupid and she made a bad choice but if my kid flushed my rent money (and it really was my rent money) we would be out on our asses. We literally live one paycheck from homeless at all times. I don't know what I would do. Cry to start lol probably not beat my child but I guess rage would be a pretty intense feeling.
If he's not a biological relative of the child, it's extremely unusual to place the kid with him regardless of how awesome he might be and of how shitty the kid's bio-fam might be; as far as CPS is concerned (and much to their detriment), DNA trumps all. The only way I can see such a placement happening is if both the child's mother and father had no relatives at all in the state and the boyfriend petitioned for temporary custody. If that's the case, I can't imagine why such a good guy would be with her (unless it's to save the kid, which is altruistic yet probably ultimately futile), and I hope he won't be when this is all over.

We don't know the story. He could have raised that kid from birth for all we know. I highly doubt there will be a lot of updates on this story. There are many evil parents in the a news as of late this one will get swept under the rug unless they uncover some child sex ring or prior terrible, awful abuse of some kind.

The bf could be wonderful in all ways but the whole purpose of placing the child with someone else is to keep the abuser from having contact and I don't feel most bf's would make that a priority because he most likely wants to be with his gf....jmo

A black eye can happen from a single misplaced back hand, which a kid who flushes over 700 dollars def deserves and there's simply no argument there. I fail to see how that warrants felony child abuse charges, what a load of shit. What a piece of shit kid. I'd prob put em out on the street.

Not sure why someone leaves that much cash lying around. The woman is a dipshit and she's a disgusting ginger fuck too, so i don't feel too bad what happens to her.

Back