• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Eh, I have a resting bitch face. People keep telling me to smile. I tell them I am smiling.

Yes, but considering the events that were and still are transpiring in Lonna's life when these photos were snapped, her frozen 'resting bitch face' is a bit jarring for their repeated flat affect that belie the circumstances.

Resting bitch face
:hilarious:

I didn't know that look had a name. But I love it. I know a couple of people like that. Next time I see her I'm gonna ask her if she has RBF or if its just towards me. Thanks. Lmao....

I don't think I have a resting bitch face, until somebody pisses me off. Then maybe I do for about 15 minutes. Lol

:doctor:
635797273813779834-borello.JPG

Duval County Circuit Court Judge Mark Borello was forced to reschedule Lonna Barton's Tuesday pretrial hearing because she was not transported to the courthouse from the Baker County Jail. Barton's attorneys said miscommunication is to blame. :wait:

What has it been now, 80 days since Lonzie went "missing"? Where did Ruben rid himself of the baby's body that would tell the tale of his violent crime perpetrated on a defenseless 21 month old? And this child's mother who has yet to tell all that she knows about Lonzie and was in court trying to get her five year old daughter back? Getting busted for drugs on the very night that she had been in court on that matter. She should get a blue ribbon for being a worthless dumb b-yatch walking as she already had a drug case pending with Ruben Ebron.

I'm frustrated by the lack of news too. Are searches even still happening? I realise that at this point there's no hope that little Lonzie is still alive, but he deserves justice.

Resting bitch face
:hilarious:

I didn't know that look had a name. But I love it. I know a couple of people like that. Next time I see her I'm gonna ask her if she has RBF or if its just towards me. Thanks. Lmao....

This video came put a couple of years ago, and ever since I've been making jokes about it and how I have bitchy resting face. It's a terrible affliction! :p

:meh: = I'm not a bitch, this is just my face!

Good news of a sort. The prosecutor is asking that Lonna Barton and Ruben Ebron be tried together.

Citing the nearly identical sets of charges and actions for both Barton and Ebron, the state has asked that a judge move to try the pair together.

From the motion:

Defendants are charged, in both cases, with acts perpetrated on the same dates, at the same locations, against the same victim, and in furtherance of their common goal(s).

The motion explains that if the pair is tried together it can save on time, especially if the accused crimes and circumstances are similar.

Ebron was scheduled to appear in Duval County court at 9 a.m. Thursday, however, his status conference hearing was rescheduled for Monday -- the same day Barton will be back in court.​

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...on-be-tried-together-in-lonzie-case/73547458/

Last edited:
@Oberle ~ Now won't they make a lovely couple sitting at the defense table? The flat affect, resting bitch face of Lonna and the "The cops got this all wrong" Ruben. By her own admission to LE we learned that there was an argument between Rubin and Lonna concerning the bruise she discovered on the back of Lonzies heard. Lonzie displayed signs of his deteriorating condition, nausea, vomiting, lethargy and a yellow fluid coming from his ears. And what does this mother do in a situation of a clear health emergency? Does she take him to a Dr. or an emegency room for treatment? No, she leaves him with the person that was responsible for her baby being in the critical state he was in and went out the door to go shake her tits at a strip club. There is a reason that in all Lonna's pictures she has a flat affect. Ain't nobody home in there and I have to wonder what pushes the blood through her veins as she clearly has no heart.

...giggle ...giggle ...giggle!! What??? That comment and snap capture didn't convince you that Lonna and Tiffany loved Lonzie more than anything in the world? Why this little tidbit on top of the secret recording of Lanna talking about her son in the past tense in a monotone without one whit of inflection throughout didn't give you pause? After all Lonna said in the recording that she believed that whatever happened to her son had to have been an accident. Does it matter that she didn't get treatment for Lonzie even though she could clearly see he was in desperate need of it? Or that she lied to LE from the get? And didn't she express how she hoped that Lonzie hadn't been left somewhere to terrible like the bottom of a river or a dumpster. Does it really matter that she sounded as if she was reading off the back of a cereal box when she said it?

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonzie-searcher-arrested-in-baker-county/35884940#.ViGMLg6deQV.facebook

One of the volunteers who’s been searching for missing toddler Lonzie Barton and was warned against interfering in the investigation was arrested Wednesday night.

David Pembleton, who does not have a valid driver's license, was spotted by a Baker County Sheriff's Office deputy driving a pick-up truck.

The deputy knew Pembleton did not have a valid license and attempted to pull him over, but Pembleton sped away. He was eventually stopped.

In an altercation with several deputies, he kicked two of them, according to the sheriff's office. The deputies used their tasers

Back