• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
An 18-year-old man from Oklahoma was arrested for allegedly carrying on a sexual relationship with two 14-year-old female cousins with the help of his aunt.
Braeden Hendershott, of Owasso, has been hit with a slew of charges, including second-degree rape, forcible sodomy, lewd or indecent acts to a child and furnishing an alcoholic beverage to a minor.
His aunt, 31-year-old Jessica Cleveland, of Claremore, has been charged with two counts of enabling child abuse and a single count of giving alcohol to a person under the age of 21.

According to a police affidavit, Cleveland introduced the victims to her nephew after encouraging at least one of the girls to have sex with him in December 2011, Tulsa World said.
Cleveland first met the two 14-year-old at a church and befriended them by taking the young cousins out shopping and inviting them to her house.

According to one of the girls, Cleveland drove her and her relative to Herndershott's house for sexual encounters, supplied them with vodka and wine coolers, and then gave at least one of them the morning-after pill to prevent pregnancy.
The other teen told investigators that the 31-year-old woman also bought a sex toy, which her nephew then tried to use on one of the girls.
[...]
One of the cousins told police that she was a virgin before her encounter with Hendershott, and that she had repeatedly refused his advances, but eventually gave in when he kept insisting, according to News on 6.
Officials said her cousin also told them she too was reluctant to have sex with the 18-year-old, describing her first encounter with him as painful.

During their second meeting, the child said that her cousin also participated. Afterwards, Hendershott drove them to a Walgreen's pharmacy to meet Cleveland, who purchased the morning-after pill.
One of the victims told officials that last December, she and Cleveland were at a restaurant in Claremore where Hendershott picked her up and drove to a parking lot to have sex, KTUL reported..
On another occasion, Cleveland dropped off both girls at the home of Hendershott’s grandmother, where the three spent the night together.
According to the affidavit, Hendershott was aware that his paramours were underaged, and that is why he asked them to keep quiet about their relationship so that he would not end up in jail.

Is it wrong that I initially thought that this happened in Florida lol. This is just so wrong on so many levels.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...plied-morning-pill-sex-toy.html#ixzz2CPtgp5B1

Totally misread this. I was wondering how encouraging girls to read more lead to them getting sexually assaulted :p

20100247-bg1.jpg

Braeden Hendershott, 18, and Jessie Cleveland, 31.

Why?? was she video taping them to sell? did the parents of the 14 yo not have a clue something going on with their kids. Wait, she met them at church. ...never mind.

VIDEO/SOURCE

Last edited:
Eh, it might, if they've been reading the Twilight novels. :wink2:

Everyone knows they waited until after they were married! Although the age difference between Edward and Bella is pretty significant, isn't he like 70 years older than her??? YUCK!! Never read the books LOL

A Claremore woman pleaded guilty Thursday after prosecutors say she provided young girls to have sex with her nephew.

Jessica Cleveland was charged with two counts of enabling child sexual abuse and one count of furnishing alcohol to a minor.
[…]
Cleveland received a 10-year sentence, with nine years suspended, which means she'll serve one year in prison. She will also have to register as a level two sex offender.

Hendershott is due in court in November to face three counts of second degree rape, one count of forcible sodomy, one count of lewd or indecent acts to a child under 16, and furnishing alcohol to a minor.
http://m.newson6.com/story.aspx?story=23606229&catId=112042

guilty plea was entered in a bizarre Rogers County child sex abuse case.

Braeden Hendershott plead guilty Wednesday to six felony counts including second degree rape and sodomy.
[…]
Prosecutors said Cleveland recruited underage girls at church to have sex with her nephew.

Hendershott will not serve any jail time, but he does have to pay a fine and do community service.

He also has to register as a sex offender.
http://www.tulsacw.com/story/27665059/man-pleads-guilty-in-rogers-county-child-sex-abuse-case

Really strange. Makes me think Cleveland had a thing for her nephew. Like she's living vicariously through these girls..:wtf:

So she'll be out of jail in a year, he'll spend a few Sunday's picking up trash on the side of the highway & the 2 victims will have to live the rest of their lives with the trauma of being sexually assaulted!?!-- sounds fair:wtf::mad:

Really strange. Makes me think Cleveland had a thing for her nephew. Like she's living vicariously through these girls..:wtf:
That's exactly what crossed my mind. Why in the hell else would she be so preoccupied with supplying him with girls/victims? I love my nephews dearly, but the thought of getting them laid is pretty much the last thing I could imagine. Ew! This story is just so freaking WEIRD.

That's exactly what crossed my mind. Why in the hell else would she be so preoccupied with supplying him with girls/victims? I love my nephews dearly, but the thought of getting them laid is pretty much the last thing I could imagine. Ew! This story is just so freaking WEIRD.
Personally, I think any discussions regarding sex lives amongst family members is just tmi, but of course there are those who are totally comfortable with it. This goes wayyyy beyond even those borders...I'd be looking around for some hidden cameras, pronto. :pompous:

Personally, I think any discussions regarding sex lives amongst family members is just tmi, but of course there are those who are totally comfortable with it. This goes wayyyy beyond even those borders...I'd be looking around for some hidden cameras, pronto. :pompous:
I hear ya. I'm a super-prude when it comes to even the slightest mention of sex life amongst family members. As far as I'm concerned, we were all brought by storks! Bluck.

Back