• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
That baby never had a chance even if this asshole didnt kill the poor babe....in doing a search for "mom" i found this.... Reported in june of this year

http://www.wwmt.com/news/features/t...assive-meth-lab-has-long-history-144539.shtml

23-year-old Laura Kidney seemed almost bored as a judge explained some very serious charges against her.

"There were 40 different one-pot cooks found on the premises as well as 27 hydrochloric acid generators," the judge read.

Kidney and her boyfriend Keith Combs were arrested Tuesday. Their apartment is now a danger zone. We're told it's one of the biggest meth labs ever found in Branch County.

According to court documents, Kidney has two young kids: a three year old daughter, and 6 month old son. She lost custody of both Wednesday.

Another child, Carson, died last year.

Kidney's children are now in foster care, as she faces what could be decades in prison.

Last edited:
Biggest meth lab bust in the county. This explains a lot and I wish I could say that I was surprised.

Stunned/stunted cunt, indeed, bored as the charges are read. Must have been soooo fucking high when they picked them up that she was still going. Or she stashed an eight ball in the prison wallet right before they busted in the door. As soon as she loses her high she will be crying in court and foaming at the mouth (figuratively).

I can't even get angry. My heart is broken...my lip quivered when I saw the top of his pic while scrolling. I almost didn't look...almost.:(

Hope this scumbag gets beat to death while locked up, and maybe mom can get shived by all the desperate mothers who are locked up with her for letting this loser kill her baby.

In Michigan, one of the counts with the child abuse count means life in prison no parole. I don't want him dead. I want him to live long in prison. They don't like his kind there. He will be abused everyday. One beating and death is to easy for him. My grandson is gone and this guy in court was Laughing and acting like he was going home. I want him to have a long horrible life. Sentencing is Nov 23. Will post his sentencing when we go.

Thank you for the update Carsonsgma. Thank goodness that piece of dirt scraped off the bottom of a shoe will be in a damp, dark cell left forever to rot. And he will be looking over his shoulder in fear every minute he is there. Heh.

"The 5-feet-tall Shaw has a record of domestic violence and abuse. In April 2012 he was charged with choking and threatening his own then 7-year-old daughter. The girl told her mother and police Shaw put his hands around her neck and threatened to kill her.
Those charges were dismissed in July 2012 after the mother agreed to place the children in foster care with DHS. Parental rights for both Shaw and his former wife were terminated in May by Kashian -- because Shaw tested positive for drugs and the wife had failed to follow through with parental plans."

Being a deadbeat mother must run in the family. Selena is attention seeking just as much as Carson's "mom". she gave her children up after her daughter choked during a visit that was never grated permission!!! I think they all know exactly what happened in the case. it says in one article that the mother first reported that the roommate killed Carson! only god and the murderer Shaw will ever know what this poor baby endured. the bleeding from the ears at a previous hospital visit should have raised a red flag. if that doctor that only done his or her job this may have been prevented. New facebook pictures show the mother back in the daughter (Carson's sisters) life even after getting her kids removed yet again in 2O15 and serving almost a year in jail. now they suddenly deem her fit as a Mother!? WTF is wrong with today's society.. the mother should be facing the exact charges and prison time that Shaw received

"The 5-feet-tall Shaw has a record of domestic violence and abuse. In April 2012 he was charged with choking and threatening his own then 7-year-old daughter. The girl told her mother and police Shaw put his hands around her neck and threatened to kill her.
Those charges were dismissed in July 2012 after the mother agreed to place the children in foster care with DHS. Parental rights for both Shaw and his former wife were terminated in May by Kashian -- because Shaw tested positive for drugs and the wife had failed to follow through with parental plans."

Being a deadbeat mother must run in the family. Selena is attention seeking just as much as Carson's "mom". she gave her children up after her daughter choked during a visit that was never grated permission!!! I think they all know exactly what happened in the case. it says in one article that the mother first reported that the roommate killed Carson! only god and the murderer Shaw will ever know what this poor baby endured. the bleeding from the ears at a previous hospital visit should have raised a red flag. if that doctor that only done his or her job this may have been prevented. New facebook pictures show the mother back in the daughter (Carson's sisters) life even after getting her kids removed yet again in 2O15 and serving almost a year in jail. now they suddenly deem her fit as a Mother!? WTF is wrong with today's society.. the mother should be facing the exact charges and prison time that Shaw received

Thank you for the info. How do you know all this?
I can't understand, as a parent, not protecting, to the point of death, your own child. If I even give Devi a time out, I think it hurts me more then her. :)
I've got to hold back tears when she cries crocodile tears because I feel bad about sending her to her room for 3 damn min. Where are these parents instincts and why don't they have them or a natural sense to protect their children??! I don't get it.

The mother has been lightly punished for a slew of horrible life choices.
Female
Offender Number: 965432
Last Name: KIDNEY
First Name: LAURA

Date of Birth:
Date of Birth: 01/18/1992

Sex:
Sex: F

Race:
Race: White

M C L Number:
MCL#: 333.7401C2A

Parole Date: 07/06/2016

The mother has been lightly punished for a slew of horrible life choices.
Female
Offender Number: 965432
Last Name: KIDNEY
First Name: LAURA

Date of Birth:
Date of Birth: 01/18/1992

Sex:
Sex: F

Race:
Race: White

M C L Number:
MCL#: 333.7401C2A

Parole Date: 07/06/2016
What was the offense? Was it related to this case?

Back