• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jessiesgirl1108

Chameleon
An Argentine step-brother and sister have admitted to murdering their parents and feeding their dismembered bodies to the family dogs.

Leandro Acosta, 25, and Karen Klein, 22, who are also reportedly in a relationship, allegedly shot and killed their parents for abusing their younger siblings.

The gruesome crime was only discovered when police found part of the pelvic bone of their mother Miryam Kowalczuk in a bucket in their home in Pilar, on the outskirts of the capital of Buenos Aires.

The pair reportedly killed Kowalczuk, Acosta's mother, and Ricardo Klein, father of Karen, in retaliation for their abuse of their 11-year-old twin brother and sister.

Acosta has reportedly confessed to the crime, and admitted to eating part of his stepfather's corpse, as he fed the bodyparts to the family's six dogs.

[...]

Acosta's defence lawyer Monica Chirivin said:'He does not feel remorse and in fact describes a state of relief for a burden he has felt from childhood.

'He told me that he ate a bit of the corpse. For him it was almost a pleasure.'

Acosta has a chronic intestinal condition and had to use a colostomy bag all his life.

He claims this is one of the reasons he was mistreated during his childhood by his mother and stepfather.

The victim's brother Roberto Klein admitted: 'My brother was a difficult man, with little time for his children, there has always been resentment between him and his stepson and I believe this was a long time coming.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ught-pelvis-bone-bucket-garden-Argentina.html

allegedly shot and killed their parents for abusing their younger siblings.
If this part is true then I can honestly say that I understand the murder. These two would not be the first to kill abusive parents to save their younger siblings from the abuse.

The rest of the story... I got nothin'.:wideyed::vomit::wtf:

Some small part of me was kind of with the murderers, if in fact they were trying to save their younger siblings.

Except, from what I read, they grew up in the same household but became lovers. I know, they're not related, but depending on how young they were when they started living in the same house, that's really icky.

And then, "He told me that he ate a bit of the corpse. For him it was almost a pleasure." Nasty, nasty.:confused:

I can't give them a medal now. Disqualification based on grossness.:vomit:

Ah, young love!

Stupid stray pelvic bones messing everything up.

And quasi-incest... and cannibalism...

Maybe the parents were starving the dogs too? :shrug:

If I had I dog I would hope it wouldn't eat me after being shot. :vomit: Too much WTF going on......:wideyed:

This made me sick. They must of abused the hell out their younger sibling for them to do all that... Its gross and sickening. And another thing.. I wish they didnt use the word. Lovers. Cant they jus put.. F buddies!?! Lovers in the same sentence as stepbrother and sister just got my stomach alll... Twisted. Yuck

If I had I dog I would hope it wouldn't eat me after being shot.

It would not necessarily be a sign that the dog didn't like you. Quite the contrary.

A lot of people are eaten by their own pets. It starts off with the dog licking the face of the owner to wake them up and progresses from there, - especially as the dog gets hungrier. Sometimes it starts with the pet licking blood or vomit off the face of their dead or dying owner, or blood off a wound.....

It would not necessarily be a sign that the dog didn't like you. Quite the contrary.

A lot of people are eaten by their own pets. It starts off with the dog licking the face of the owner to wake them up and progresses from there, - especially as the dog gets hungrier. Sometimes it starts with the pet licking blood or vomit off the face of their dead or dying owner, or blood off a wound.....
Very informative yet o_O:wtf: at the same time <3 thank you for my fucked up mental picture of the day :eek:

The victim's brother Roberto Klein admitted: 'My brother was a difficult man, with little time for his children, there has always been resentment between him and his stepson and I believe this was a long time coming.'

HONESTY....refreshing as all fuck isn't it. Thanks man!

Highly doubt abuse had occurred. The murderer may have had a rough upbringing, but the abuse of the kids sounds like he's just lookin for an excuse for his actions. Clearly has some deeper issues, the fact that he ate part of the body shows this wasn't done to protect anyone. The guy is fucked. It's pretty disgusting to read people believing his side of the story as well, when so many aspects of this crime suggest he was off his fuckin rocker(the cannabilization, the banging of his sister, the disposal methods). These victims are being labeled child abusers and that's how this story will go down, simply cuz that's the excuse this madman provided. Emotional gut reaction says, "fuck yeah, give those scumbag parents what they deserve!!!", and it seems to be winning out here over careful critical thought.

I thought using a colostomy bag required a person to strictly monitor/control their diet, avoid certain types of foods. I know that's true with other intestinal/digestive ailments. I wonder how the human flesh went down.

Also quite odd his sister got with him. I'd think there'd be enough obstacles against bro/sis banging when both are healthy, but here we have some sickly kid with a colostomy bag and his sis is still like, "oh shit bro, fucking give it to me!". It's quite odd. Sick fucks.

Incestuous Step-Siblings Kill Parents, Have Sex With Bodies ...

001000719511.jpg

Karen Klein (22) and Leandro Acosta (25) - Photo source
After admitting to murdering their parents, a step-brother and sister then dismembered them and fed part of their remains to the family dogs. And … it gets worse.

Dating for several years, 25-year-old Leandro Acosta and 22-year-old Karen Klein reportedly shot and killed the couple for abusing their 11-year-old twin brother and sister, the Daily Mail reports.

In addition to feeding parts of their bodies to the family dogs, Acosta and Klein also burned some of their remains.

Their crimes were discovered when the pelvis bone of Miryam Kowalczuk in a bucket placed in their Pilar, Argentina home.

As the investigation went on, details surrounding the incident became more gruesome. According to The Independent, Monica Chirivin, Acosta’s defense attorney, said he admitted to killing his stepfather and eating his corpse.

“He told me that he ate a bit of the corpse. For him it was almost a pleasure,” Chirivintold a local publication, Perfil.

Metro reports the attorney also said the 25-year-old performed necrophilia — aka had sex with — the body.

Pointing a finger, Karen Klein said she was forced to dispose of the bodies because Acosta threatened her life. However, one family member said that the brother has “changed” and it was actually the 22-year-old Klein who was running the show.

Though the defense claim Acosta was dealing with mental illness and acted out following years of abuse, police believe financial gain was the couple’s main motivation. Both (fortunately) remain in police custody.

Read more:

Metro

The Independent

Daily Mail

Metro reports the attorney also said the 25-year-old performed necrophilia — aka had sex with — the body
Like that scenario could've escalated further, Leandro was a gd over achiever. I am mortified/slightly impressed. Ty, DD for helping mold me into the walking juxtaposition that I am.

Necrophilia with his own parent/step parent. Oh, gross. I take it back. No medals. :vomit: And I thought eating a piece was the sickest thing about this.

A lot of people are eaten by their own pets. It starts off with the dog licking the face of the owner to wake them up and progresses from there, - especially as the dog gets hungrier.

Bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon... FACE!

More gruesome details included in the article...
A woman accused of helping her stepbrother kill, have sex with and then partially eat their parents has been released.

Karen Klein, 22, was set free after her lawyers argued she had acted under pressure from her co-accused, Leandro Yamil Acosta, 25.

[...]

Frightened Klein said she was asleep at the family home in the city of Pilar in the province of Buenos Aires, Argentina, when the murders took place and had only agreed to help clear up because she felt that if she did not, he might kill her as well.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ex-bodies-ate-flesh-freed-acted-pressure.html

Back