• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
635695690850755858-Strong.png

Amber Lynn Strong overdosed on heroin while cooking dinner for her children.
Whoa, wait a minute...children? Children?! This leftover outcast from a Compound W commercial has children?! We're talking, like, spread your legs and get pregnant children?!?!

Holy shit, who's the fucking father? Who's the dude with the cast-iron stomach that was able to keep his lunch down while fucking this shit? :yuck:

I just felt my sperm count drop.

Last edited:
Bwaaaaaaaah!!!! First time on this thread and someone should charge to visit it as none of your flaws even begin to compete with these jewels and you come away feeling a bit better about not getting that tat, piercing, hair coloring or cut when you weren't in your right mind.
:crack:

Mr King here was busted in a Burger King with his dick in his hand, apparently really enjoying his food. The article states "Mr King made eye contact with the victim..." I'm guessing in this case, yes, one eye did make contact with both of hers.

amuvlj.jpg

Everson-Heidi-6-1-151.jpg

I just got the biggest kick out of this. She passed out while driving. Shocking, right? :D
For identification purposes, shouldn't she have her eyes open?

15wjimg.jpg

A cookie for the first person who can tell me what she was arrested for. Seriously, this is what she was wearing when she got busted. :facepalm:
Laundry day.... her other two tshirts that said "I don't give toothy blowjobs because meth melted my teeth" and "I'll suck a dick full of gonorrhea for drugs" was dirty that day.

Last edited:
Laundry day.... her other two tshirts that said "I don't give toothy blowjobs because meth melted my teeth" and "I'll suck a dick full of gonorrhea for drugs" was dirty that day.
Sweet Moses! :hilarious:
Where did u come from?
I love it!
And welcome!

83692477.jpg

That will teach this guy to fall asleep after a meth binge when he was supposed to be watching the kids.

There's very few face tattoos I have ever liked but I've never been inclined to shoot someone in the face for having one either. I want to shoot this guy in the head, like a zombie walker. His face offends me. I don't like his face. It's like a train wreck I can't look away from but also want to shoot all of the survivors on board in the face. I'm glad I'm not allowed to carry a gun legally. I'd shoot this guy in the face.

Please Local Law Enforcement. Just say he resisted arrest and shoot him one time. In the face.
nce6j6.jpg

3209060C00000578-0-image-a-15_1457543268216.jpg

Khamprasong Thammavong, 33, who has 'Gucci' inked on his forehead, was taken into custody in Fresno, California, on Monday after cops allegedly discovered SWAT gear, a semi-automatic rifile, hand guns, and evidence he was affiliated to a gang.

They also unearthed photos of him posing with the weapons, which were not registered to him

He was first collared when officers conducted a traffic stop.

According to KRCA 3 he was on probation and was a registered member of the Laos Blood gang.

Thammavong was arrested on numerous felony charges, including being a felon in possession of a firearm and cultivation of marijuana.
LINK

Latest posts

Back