• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Wasn't calling the baby a monster. I was talking about Eric, forgot the s

No, it was the part where you said: "Thank you and yes she really is pregnant with the monster baby and it's a boy at that" that makes me feel as if you were implying the child would ALSO be a monster cause he is his son.

No I wasn't implying anything bad about the baby at all. Sorry if you took it that way. I would never say anything bad about any child. I pray the baby will have a good life. And I will be there for him if needed, he is my kids brother no matter what. He should know he has family here for him that loves him no matter what his dad did

I just hope that poor unborn baby grows a least a couple inches taller than his father.

And not a psychopath would be good too.

Yes my son was in jail for a week. He had a breakdown. Can you blame him? Also, not bashing. You didn't tell me he attacked your daughter. I blocked you because I don't want to listen to you. You don't want drama and people talking about you then why are you here? No one was talking about you til you showed up. Stay away if you don't like the talk. Your bringing attention to yourself.

Saleana and I are not family. Just wanted people to know. I barely know her. Update: steven shaw was found competent to stand trial.

vIgi8Qx.jpg

I hope he gets a cellmate like that big fucker. With a dose of daily rapings.
(This is actually a guy from my local area hampton roads. He appeared on a episode of beyond scared straight)

beyond scared straight
I love that show! I DVR them all! Yeah, I know, totally off topic.

Back to the murderer: They could put him in a cell with some of the females from the show, some of them are way scarier than the men!

How fucking stupid. His mom says she misses him but he's there. He is NOT there because he's dead. Because she's fucking stupid. Can't think of anything bad enough to say.

Shaws trial starts oct 6
Thank god! I really hope he gets exactly what he deserves the coward ass fucker! In fact my birthday is the 5th i might just blow out my candles wishing him a painful cell block death before even making it to the courthouse!

And thank you so much @carsonsgma for keeping all of us here updated because even though we never knew the lad we all have a special place in our hearts for him and the unconditional love his "mother" should have had for him!

what the fuck is the disagreement about... whoever rated your post disagree needs to explain what they disagree with. ANYONE WITH A BRAIN would agree with you!
Regarding...

I don't really get the so proud died a hero bit either. There's nothing to be proud of either way . He didn't go off to war - That baby died being smashed to pieces and she failed him because she was knew the risks.

I did some Facebook stalking and I believe that they donated his organs...on the father's page they said that Carson saved several children on the day he died....it just completely breaks my heart. As a mother how could she NOT see the signs...everyone is sending sympathies on her page and all I wish I could do is call her out on her selfishness and hunt her down and do to her what she ALLOWED to be done to her son :( She was WARNED...there is absolutely no reason this little angel had to lose his life.
how dare anyone send sympathies to the god damn mother!! they need to be sending death threats... send it to the daddy.. the grandparents.. the neighbors.. ANYBODY but the dick loving NEGLECTFUL piece of shit "Mother"

Years ago I met a man who was on parole for domestic violence. I believed all his lies about that even after his therapist tried to warn me. He was charming and paid attention to me in ways my ex didn't, helped me with the house, played with my kids. I moved him in four months after our relationship started. The classic abuser traits started showing but I was stupid, young, and naive. He said he was going to spank my son one day and I told him no. To make a long story short, he didn't, but he threw me on my driveway and strangled me. He took off for almost a year, was on the most wanted list for our county, and I was so confused.

I waited on him to get out of prison for his parole violation, helped him plead his charge to me down to simple assault, sent him money, and even visited him every damn weekend like I was white trash or something.

He gets out and we are going to get married, he's changed blah blah blah and I get pregnant. Things still suck. He's an abusive, controlling, asshole but he never hits me until one night January 1, 2010 when he flips out over something stupid and proceeds to beat and strangle me in front of our 18 month child all while saying he'd gone too far this time and had to finish it. Thank God I knew something wasn't right with him that night and had called my mom to get my baby BC if it weren't for her, I might be dead.

He got out for beating me only a year later, but he's back in prison for beating another woman. My point is, I was a complete fucking idiot. I really didn't understand what was going on. I'm very lucky he never hurt my kids and I check the criminal record of every man I date now. It's embarrassing to even type all this BC I can't believe I was that ignorant. Then again, my kids are fine, the baby is now 6, i'm doing awesome, and it all worked out for the best even if it took me about four years to stop feeling crazy from PTSD. I make a habit out of pointing out abnormal behaviors in relationships to my older kids BC I don't want them to be as clueless as I was.
sometimes people are blinded and they dont realise whats going on... all you can do is learn from the past and try not to let it get the best of you!! atleast you learned and thank god he never hurt your kids.. and dont beat yourself up over this.. ive done plenty of things in the past im not so proud of! but i learned and am trying to be a better person... screw the past!! and move forward

good luck!! thanks for sharing your story

I came here thinking there was a update on this pos .. When I realized there wasn't ..I had to go searching..

2 more charges added to to the pos .. Child abuse first degree and felony murder causing death..... They both carry a life without parole if found guilty.. No court date set yet that I know of

http://m.thedailyreporter.com/article/20150527/NEWS/150529302

I also went through her fb and she had a baby boy in November and at that time the state still had her older child and they were taking the new born at birth.. Yay good job CPS ... Between November till now she has not posted anything about her having her kids back yet .. So keeping hope that she doesn't..

Last edited:
and then... this.
We know the beast. We call him Monster. "Mounstrum horrendum informe inges" Ovidious would say. No. This is not an accident. Steven Eric Shaw is the worst face humanity has: to kill a 7 month old baby? What did little Carson do to deserve that this man decided to
? What was Steven Eric Shaw thinking? I want to know. I want to understand monsters. Probably that will show us how to avoid them. Maybe prevent them...

Why?
UNFORTUNETLY we will never know why! the most we will get is a.. I dont know why answer. i cannot get this out of my head. its absolutely horrible. i feel so bad for the family.. i hope someone snaps his spine in prison when hes getting gangbanged and orally raped..they need to snap his spine and keep on raping.. please. thank you prisoners!!

these go fund me ordeals really get to me.. i bet it was set up by the dumb cunt for a mother! there goes that greed

I fucking hate him with all I am, but I sort of see his evil M.O.... He is miserable over being a tiny, weak, loser piece of shit and beating on a baby makes him feel all big and manly. Hope he gets ass raped until he shits thru his pee hole.
well atleast we all know hes at the perfect level for sucking d***... so we know hell be gettin raped as well

No, I'm this monsters ex wife. And the daily reporter brought my name into and I have about every news channel trying to get me to talk
your the EX wife for a reason.. people should really put 2 and 2 together.. sorry you are going through a rough time over something you didnt even do

That attention whore of a mother still has that monster as a friend on her facebook page... absolutely disgusting!!!
why are you so surprised?? the bitch knew he was a horrible person and still let him babysit her baby and now her baby is dead! so i wouldnt be surprised she still has him as a friend... the dumb bitch will probably put money on his books as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
what the fuck is the disagreement about... whoever rated your post disagree needs to explain what they disagree with. ANYONE WITH A BRAIN would agree with you!

how dare anyone send sympathies to the god damn mother!! they need to be sending death threats... send it to the daddy.. the grandparents.. the neighbors.. ANYBODY but the dick loving NEGLECTFUL piece of shit "Mother"

Firstly, no one is owed an explanation about why their post got a negative rep. If someone wants to elaborate on what they think, they usually will, but it's not required, and the icons tend to mean what they say. Secondly, it was also pointed out in the thread that accidental downvotes happen all the time, particularly when people are scrolling on a phone.

Thirdly, and most importantly, That question over a disagree button was sorted out over a year ago. You've been asked to check dates on posts before getting het up about something very recently. And taught how to post so you aren't spamming the board. Do you have a drinking problem perhaps?

ETA:
they need to be sending death threats...
Advocating sending death threats over social media is beyond moronic.

Last edited:
Firstly, no one is owed an explanation about why their post got a negative rep. If someone wants to elaborate on what they think, they usually will, but it's not required, and the icons tend to mean what they say. Secondly, it was also pointed out in the thread that accidental downvotes happen all the time, particularly when people are scrolling on a phone.

Thirdly, and most importantly, That question over a disagree button was sorted out over a year ago. You've been asked to check dates on posts before getting het up about something very recently. And taught how to post so you aren't spamming the board. Do you have a drinking problem perhaps?

ETA: Advocating sending death threats over social media is beyond moronic.
i dont drink. and i love how you got every single post i wrote onto a reply. like you put all the time and energy into me... and what do u mean. spamming the board!!? so i cant write comments to things i read.. and as far as dates go. i dont care. i still wonder why you care so much.

i dont drink. and i love how you got every single post i wrote onto a reply. like you put all the time and energy into me... and what do u mean. spamming the board!!? so i cant write comments to things i read.. and as far as dates go. i dont care. i still wonder why you care so much.

Spamming is against forum rules.

I've have explained to you more than once that spamming is when you post multiple replies to the same thread back to back. Instead of having one condensed post with all your comments, you often post 6 replies one after the other. You have been shown by multiple members how to muti-quote but have yet to use it. I have merged your posts in at least a dozen threads.

Please try to avoid it in the future.

and as far as dates go. i dont care. i still wonder why you care so much.
Because it makes you seem like the crazy lady screaming at people who aren't there. It wastes our time going back and trying to see if its a response to anything important. Even though you are arguing with and defending people who aren't here, we still see it...its annoying. If you mentioned in your comment that "this is a response to a very old comment but you just had to reply"..It would help a bit.

Because it makes you seem like the crazy lady screaming at people who aren't there. It wastes our time going back and trying to see if its a response to anything important. Even though you are arguing with and defending people who aren't here, we still see it...its annoying. If you mentioned in your comment that "this is a response to a very old comment but you just had to reply"..It would help a bit.
maybe i am the crazy lady

Spamming is against forum rules.

I've have explained to you more than once that spamming is when you post multiple replies to the same thread back to back. Instead of having one condensed post with all your comments, you often post 6 replies one after the other. You have been shown by multiple members how to muti-quote but have yet to use it. I have merged your posts in at least a dozen threads.

Please try to avoid it in the future.
i will try to be better. i didnt know that is spamming and i respond to alot of shit on here. il jus limit it i guess

Thank god! I really hope he gets exactly what he deserves the coward ass fucker! In fact my birthday is the 5th i might just blow out my candles wishing him a painful cell block death before even making it to the courthouse!

And thank you so much @carsonsgma for keeping all of us here updated because even though we never knew the lad we all have a special place in our hearts for him and the unconditional love his "mother" should have had for him!
Thank you

Her page is not open....I tried to copy and paste articles from the paper about her being warned as a response to her self indulgent pity party but I wasn't able to. It just disgusts me that she's playing part of the victim when the only victim was that innocent child and she has a huge part to play in what happened to him...for some reason I don't see her as the type to truly have any guilt over what happened.
I said he was my hero because he saved 4 people from dying. My grandson IS a hero. It is horrible that he had to leave us and this happened. I wish to God he was still here, but at least he helped 4 family's not have to go through this pain. In all honesty the mother should be in prison as well for this.

Last edited:
This is one of those stories that literally turns my stomach. The mere IDEA of an infant's spine snapping even in an accident,let alone a beating, make me want to retch. I don't even know this family or the sweet child and I can NOT physically handle the thought. My guts churn and every fiber of my being instinctively draws away while my soul screams, "NOOOOOOOO!"

Then we have the humanoid that gave birth to him who seems to be the very definition of what we call a stunned cunt (or stunted cunt, if you will) who lived through the gruesome death of this beautiful child that she was to love and protect, and seems to obliviously carry on and can only manage a dull, "Huh?," when someone questions WTF she was thinking when all this went down. The fact is that she WASN'T thinking at all and probably doesn't have the capacity to do so.

I hope they both rot and that anyone that would dare support them rots and is eaten my maggots right along with them. There HAS to be universal justice on some level, or at least I choose to believe that there has to be, otherwise I can't even tolerate taking one more breath when things like this happen in our world to the most innocent beings of all.

Back