• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
u just stumbled here? seriously? you're fuxtin delusional. moran!!!

she runningwit scissors???

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit... after trying to read that diarreha, I went into a comma coma.

I was closing my browser tabs
So, you had browser tabs open since July, but you JUST saw the responses? Riiiiiiight.

He deserves a retrial and also, if you believe everything the media and justice system spews about people
Now, the only thing we are missing is a misused biblical verse to win our game of Tard Bingo.

@RunnninWitA417 sounds kind of "fuxting" white trashy, lol. I went thorough all the comments on this thread missed this story. The nerve of her calling my fellow DD friends uneducated, and who gives a fuck excuse me fuxt what mugshot was posted, how many does he have? I know people cuss on here but do you use that mouth around your children? If so I would clean it up. .
images

Last edited:
Hold it, this chick is still coming on here defending and pining over her POS ex, when she has a husband and children at home.

Oh, for fuck's sake you jackass, it's over with him, MOVE THE FUCK ON!

Last edited:
Can you explain what sort of higher education you have?
GED.

She had to take classes at the learning center for years to pass that son-of-a-bitch too.

Field?

I'm thinking something along the lines of performing arts like a bottom of the barrel stripper, one of those afternoon bitches they use to fill the time until the pretty dancers come at night.

Last edited:
@RunnninWitA417 - "you're blind like the rest of these assholes n being led to their "kool-aid" persay..." For all of your proclaimed education, THIS is how you spell "per se"... just and FYI. All of that education must have given you a brain cramp, right?
At least this dipshit used the proper "you're" and "their".

But, even a blind squirrel will find a nut from time to time.

When ur 6'5", your arms are usual as long as ur torso, so yes, his arms are long.. Very long.. He could punch someone from a decent length away, I remember that much...
That's the case when you're 5' 5" too. Or 4' 5" for that matter.

--Al

And where in there did I threaten any1 with a weapon?
Really?

Do you remember writing this:
I've pistol whipped assholes cuz the gun got jammed, because they were attacking me...
Sounds like you are implying that, having pistol-whipped unarmed people before, you are tacitly announcing your willingness to do so again if people don't quit responding to this thread.

Unarmed people? Yep. If they had been armed themselves then you would have been shot when your pistol jammed.

--Al

And no I'm not a crackhead and I'm not delusional..
I've dealt with his bs n mine for years and I wouldn't have stuck up for shit if it weren't for the fact that people bash the unknown, so as far as you go, maybe, just maybe you're the crackhead jumping to conclusions. I didn't fully say he wasn't in the wrong, I never said the girl that night didn't set him up, cuz in my heart, she fuxkin did. But for you to fuckin call me shit ncbash me or my family, grow the fuxk up or why don't u say ur petty bs to my face bitxh?! Cuz I can say now I'm clean, I've got kids to worry about and take care of.. And also, if u read, I've been gone from him for over 9+yrs... Go fuck urself
By your grammar alone, I get crack head lol. That's why you're mad. And trust me, if you were anywhere near, I'd gladly say it to your face. Don't let the smile fool you. I'm a hitter

Idgaf how long I took, I don't piss my life away on forums.. I was closing my browser tabs n stumbled upon this n read everyone's nasty, crude, judgemental bs and can very well speak my mind if I feel like it.
I'm not okay with people bashing me because I feel that he should've defended himself, just as I've taught my children if someone is kicking ur ass, you have every right to fight back, esp if your life is in danger.. And as far as the court records go, if y'all sat there in that trial and listened to the recited repeatedly stories that came from these kids mouths as well as heard the truth from people that hung with these people and hears how they set it up as well as heard how the people were told to say these bogus ass stories in court ontop of if you'd heard the convos these remaining people who were there had with me or people who werent there, then you'd see why I say this is all bs.. He deserves a retrial and also, if you believe everything the media and justice system spews about people, then you're blind like the rest of these assholes n being led to their "kool-aid" persay... Ignorance is always bliss.. And where in there did I threaten any1 with a weapon? You're all fuxkin delusional... Go back to ur blind, shitty lives... Fuck

Seriously though. Why do you say fuxkin and then say fuck? What's the point of that? I do like the sound of fuxkin, it's fucking fun to say.

RunnninWitA417,

I've compiled a list (not inclusive) of tragedies I've identified in this case:

- you brought a child into this world with an abusive man who doesn't even have the sense not to drink and drive

- you are completely desensitized to violence, as illustrated from your pistol whipping claims. It's as if you don't realize you can go through life without getting into those situations.

- you believe that your role as a mother is to bully strangers on the internet, rather than spending your energy providing real support to your son in such a way he will develop resiliency and socially acceptable coping skills that will enable him to live a fulfilling and viable life. If you really ARE teaching your son these skills, you don't need to be commenting here the way you are.

- adding to my last point, you don't know how to handle yourself with class in a stressful situation, and you don't seem to realize that your children are learning from your actions. If your son does read this in the future, what will you have shown the poor kid about how to behave in difficult situations?

- you want to blame people for commenting on your son's fathers' actions more than you want to blame your ex for his actions

- you seem to believe that "slut shaming" is going to convince us that your ex's g/f's "behaviour" justifies your ex's actions. I know you said he is not completely blameless, but a little less vitriol on the g/f and more blame on the guy who popped her one at the beginning (that started incident) might be in order.

- you have no sympathy or empathy for the wounding of two, and killing of one innocent guy(s) who came to the defence of a woman who had been assaulted by her boyfriend. Whether she is manipulative or not, your ex got physical with her and he alone is to blame for that. I do hope you've gently explained to your son that it is very tragic what happened to those guys to develop his empathy, and to teach him the value of thinking before he acts. He needs to know that life is precious.

- you seem to emphasize to your son the need to defend himself, but if you mentioned teaching him skills to avoid these situations, then I missed it. That's what I taught my kids, and my son was a naturally scrappy, oppositional kid. We managed to get him through post secondary school and into a professional career without any trouble with the law. AND he has a fulfilling social life free of drama. Imagine that!

Less serious, but very annoying:

- you overstate your education while writing in an almost undecipherable manner. Someone who is truly educated will write with proper spelling (not "text speak"), punctuation, paragraphs etc. whether they are upset or not, with only the odd error. You might be used to bullying people, but no matter how aggressively you claim we have a low education, you can't change the facts and you're going to have to deal with that.

- you think we really believe that you keep bringing this thread up because you're concerned about your son, rather than because it bothers YOU on a personal level. As stated above, there are much healthier ways to deal with the situation that would benefit your son much more than the way you're going about it here.

Please teach your children to avoid drama, and teach them that domestic abuse is wrong. Teach them not to slut shame. Teach them coping skills. Be a soft place for them to land. This is what they need from you.

Back