• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Has anyone thought that maybe she didn't know what was going on.
Per the articles that we have access to, she was told more than once by her child. If something has come out that we don't have access to then obviously we wouldn't know about that.

. That the child has lied to cover herself cause she didn't want to be alone so she said that mom knew just outta fear of being buy her self
A child lies about being raped multiple times out of fear of being left alone?

Get the fuck out of here with that retarded, bullshit excuse.

You got to get some better excuses than that.

I doubt a traumatized 5 year old is looking that far into it. She simply says what happened.

For anyone wondering, David Willams is still sittin gin Calhoun County Jail.

http://www.calhouncountysheriff.org/divisions-jail-inmate-roster/

And lookie here:

He has his original charges of rape and sodomy and has had his bond revoked for DV by Strangulation and 2nd Degree Assault.

http://www.calhouncountysheriff.org/divisions-jail-inmate-roster/?l=Williams&f=David&m=Anthony

Yeah, now I'm sure that child made it all up, he sounds like such a winner, would never do anything wrong. Motherfucking choir boy and shit.:rolleyes::finger:

Has anyone thought that maybe she didn't know what was going on. . That the child has lied to cover herself cause she didn't want to be alone so she said that mom knew just outta fear of being buy her self

My bet is no joshuacofer as that thought is pretty convoluted in terms of a five year old. As an adult, that premise makes even less sense to me.

Has anyone thought that maybe she didn't know what was going on. . That the child has lied to cover herself cause she didn't want to be alone so she said that mom knew just outta fear of being buy her self
So, the child is afraid of being by herself. So she lies to "cover herself"(?!) for not wanting to be alone, and says that mom knew he raped her. How the hell does that make any goddamned sense to you? Like seriously, please explain your logic.

If she was afraid to be alone with Rapey McFuckface, why the fuck wouldn't she have told her mom, assuming as you seem to, that had she known, she wouldn't have left her with him.

Are you fucking her mom and the coochjuice has fried your brain or what?

Last edited:
If I didn't know that my child was being raped and then I was arrested for letting my child be raped I would not be grinning I'd be bawling in my photo

Tell me this asshole didn't just say the child lied. Please tell me I read it wrong.

Wait, wait, wait....
Are you the same Josh from the Maury episode?

I see y'all still haven't worked out who gets to pork mom on the regular.

The ideal age difference is half plus seven, with the male being older ;).
Really and who came up with that some brilliant therapist, but if that's the case the other 50 million would have disagreed ;)
Guess rent wasn't her first concern
According to data from 3,000 people, a larger age gap means a higher divorce rate, and even a relatively small age gap can increase a couple's chance of divorce. A five-year age gap means you're 18 percent more likely to divorce than a couple that's the same age. That rate jumps to 39 percent for a 10-year age difference and a shocking 95 percent for a 20-year age gap.
A new study from Emory University in Atlanta shows just how important the age gap may be when it comes to making a relationship last.
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a33138/age-gap-bad-for-marriage/

Not that I have anything against dating older guys, but here’s some afternoon uggghhh: Financial stability was one of the biggest reasons women cited for preferring older dudes, since 55% of women said they couldn’t afford rent or mortgages on their own. Thanks,
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...or-couples-relationship-dating_n_2867051.html

What 5 year old would make up a rape story??
What 5 year old knows about rape (unless it happened to them)?
What 5 year old knows about sex?
You are a complete jackass to even MENTION that.

:penguin:

why is she smiling!? i sure hope her attitide changes in prison when she gets tortured by angry mothers in prison and beat on the daily. i hope she gets the same amount of protection in prison she gave her daughter when she was getting.... by her boyfriend.. and as for him... he will get his in prison as well. or so i hope

Back