• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Oberle

Trusted Member
Nothing like a stranger basting you with his bodily fluids to cheer up your boring subway commute. :sarcasm:
Fortunately for passengers, Peter Fabiyi will be curtailed from his little maturbatory hobby for the next 45 months.

CP_r-60WUAEeAoQ_zps8vmy2idc.jpg

A subway sex criminal's freedom has been derailed.

After ejaculating on a female passenger as she sat alone on the London Underground, Peter Fabiyi was sentenced to 45 months in prison, according to reports Monday.

Fabiyi, 32, approached the 20-something woman on the Metro in July, undid his pants, and masturbated, LBC reported. The victim then fled to another car to tell a passenger what happened and report the incident to staff.

Fabiyi got noticed on closed-circuit surveillance because he slid under barriers to avoid detection with his subway pass, the Mirror noted. Cops eventually tracked him down at his house.

Fabiyi pleaded guilty to sexual assault last month before receiving his sentence on Wednesday.

Detective Constable Jennifer Brown told the Mirror that the punishment served as a warning that sexual behavior on public transit would be dealt with severely.

"This was a hugely shocking and frightening incident for this woman, and I commend her for having the awareness and courage to report the offense and support the prosecution," she said.

This side of the pond has seen its share of similar incidents as well. In December, a man was arrested for ejaculating on a female passenger while riding Boston's T.​

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/subway-perv-ejaculates-woman_56099dd4e4b0dd850308ad44

Last edited:
Oh no. He'd be taking the express down to the morgue if I'd been the passenger he met. WTH is wrong with people? Nasty, nasty. :vomit:

Lol...this is nasty! I think it was Dave Chapelle that said this happened on a subway he was on one time. He said something about knowing its not going to be a good day when somebody busts a nut on your forehead and its only 830 in the morning. I guess that's gotta be true! I'd freaking die if that happened even anywhere near me, but it's funny when Dave says it!

Uugghh this just brought back my memory ..I was 13 and we were living in Italy ( my dad was navy) any way I was on a bus in Rome with my girl scout troup ( don't laugh ) haha .. The bus was crowded with people standing and sitting ..I was sitting inside lsle ..I kept feeling the guy next to me who was standing and kept bumping up against my shoulder .. After 3/4 times I nudged my friend to tell her when all of a sudden he whipped out his very purple/blue thingy and shot his nasty shit on the floor ( thank God it did not get on me ) and not 2 seconds later the bus came to a stop and he ran out the door.. ..I was disgusted ...and for some reason my friend and I laughed our asses off ..

I hope he does the entire bid and his cellmate holds him down and does this to him nightly. He is a real dumbass thinking he could get away with this. There's cameras everywhere.

Uugghh this just brought back my memory ..I was 13 and we were living in Italy ( my dad was navy) any way I was on a bus in Rome with my girl scout troup ( don't laugh ) haha .. The bus was crowded with people standing and sitting ..I was sitting inside lsle ..I kept feeling the guy next to me who was standing and kept bumping up against my shoulder .. After 3/4 times I nudged my friend to tell her when all of a sudden he whipped out his very purple/blue thingy and shot his nasty shit on the floor ( thank God it did not get on me ) and not 2 seconds later the bus came to a stop and he ran out the door.. ..I was disgusted ...and for some reason my friend and I laughed our asses off ..
Haha!! I think it's an Italian thing. I was in Venice on a water bus 2 years ago (public transport was packed sardine style) when I noticed what I thought was occasional harmless bumping from being on a boat was actually a 20-30 yr old grinding on my ass. An immediate and sharp elbow to the gut showed me how quickly he could move through that packed bus to get away from me:punch::hilarious:

So lemme get this straight. He whips out his junk and blasts baby batter on the girl in a matter of moments? Talk about a one-pump chump. Even my fastest 'bating record goes over a minute. This girl should have had time to get out of the way, or at the very least kick him straight in the jewels. I hope he gets the same treatment in jail. Someone pulling out the tea-bag at tea time will have a new meaning for him I'm sure.

So lemme get this straight. He whips out his junk and blasts baby batter on the girl in a matter of moments? Talk about a one-pump chump.QUOTE]

That's exactly what I was thinkin .. he's quick or she was in shock :shrug:
I would have punched this fuck in the face :finger:

Back