• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Didn't realize it was some big mystery, always surprises me how dense folks can be on this site. Don't go into hysterics.

Lol! @Abroad , this is a proud, proud day for you and for all of England! Not only have you surprised our omnipotent, bubbly, effervescent and always charming Jackie boy (*such* a monumentally difficult task given his redundancy), you've received your Damehood from He Who is the Authority on Dense and Hysterical! *joyfully tosses non-toxic, biodegradable confetti across the pond* How do you feel, m'lady? How DO you feel? :hilarious:

And he also commented:
And don't worry, we all knew what you meant. Don't let the resident jerk know-it-all cause you too much grief, that particular user seems to love doing that, comes across as quite arrogant, we just accept it and ignore it.

Jack! You've hit another developmental milestone! :woot: {{{{ Your balls finally dropped! }}}} Such a significant day in a young man's life. *happy sigh* The parroting/kling-on routine is still a bit obvious :bear: predictable :wait:boring :yawn: stale :rolleyes: pre pubescent, but baby steps are better than no steps at all, right, big guy? *pats his widdle head*

I am a little surprised you've already gone through the 500 ct. box of super-duper absorbent tampons and 55 gal. barrel of Midol I sent you last week, but, everyone's menstrual flow is different *sympathetic hug* (hey, you're not using them two at a time, are you? I told you being anal doesn't mean you have to use one up there, too, silly boy :joyful:). At any rate, watch for a Fed Ex delivery by Thursday, champ, and remember, you are SOMEbody, Jack. Never forget that. Mmmmwah! :kiss: *mumbles to self as she walks away, "Man, these shipping costs are killing me..."*

@melessalou - that is AWESOME. I watch both of those shows all the time. Return inbox on the way. :) And nevermind, Jack. He'll be showering you with 'welcome' insults in no time. I've been a little hard on him lately, so I'm actually proud he came out of his room to play (even though his voice is probably cracking as we speak, lol. ;)).

Last edited:
Lot of offtopic(and nonsensical and rambling) responses in this of late in this topic. SHould prob be respectful and curteous to others and curtail that, in my opinion.

Lol! @Abroad , this is a proud, proud day for you and for all of England! Not only have you surprised our omnipotent, bubbly, effervescent and always charming Jackie boy (*such* a monumentally difficult task given his redundancy), you've received your Damehood from He Who is the Authority on Dense and Hysterical! *joyfully tosses non-toxic, biodegradable confetti across the pond* How do you feel, m'lady? How DO you feel?

*curtsies*

I'd like to thank D'D for giving me the opportunity to shine on the innerweb, - just for one day!

(Is there any financial compensation to go with the tiara? The coach and horses don't come cheap!)

*curtsies*

I'd like to thank D'D for giving me the opportunity to shine on the innerweb, - just for one day!

(Is there any financial compensation to go with the tiara? The coach and horses don't come cheap!)

ROTFL!!! Give us the Queen's wave, won't you, Dame Abroad? Your loyal fandom awaits! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Back