• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://news.yahoo.com/texas-mom-charged-neglecting-5-kids-1-near-225104943.html

Police went to the home Friday after teachers in Bowie reported the boy had missed several days of class. Officers found the 8-year-old, girls ages 4 and 2, a 17-month-old boy and a 3-month-old boy, Bowie police Lt. Rick Beckham said. The two smallest children wore soiled diapers that they appeared to have been wearing for days, causing a diaper rash so severe one child was bleeding, he said. The infant weighed just 7 pounds, he said.

Three children were being treated for malnutrition. "The ER doctor said the baby was malnourished to the point it may not have survived a few more days without food," Beckham told the Bowie News.

All five have been placed in foster care, said Child Protective Services spokeswoman Marleigh Meisner.

"The house was completely filthy and in total disarray. There was garbage and human waste all over the house. You could literally smell the house from the street," Beckham said.

The children's mother, Jessica Petroni, arrived while police were still at the house, telling officers she had been at a doctor's appointment. The mother was booked into Montague County Jail and was being held Wednesday on five counts of abandoning/endangering a child-criminal negligence. Each count is punishable, upon conviction, by up to two years in jail. Records do not list an attorney for Petroni to comment on her behalf. Her bond is set at $50,000.

Beckham said the children's father has been gone about two weeks for a job in Collin County, where they were supposed to be moving. He said the children indicated to police that their mother "leaving them alone is a normal thing."

The family had been the subject of child-welfare investigations previously while living in Wylie in Collin County, 35 miles northeast of Dallas, Beckham said.

"The oldest boy said he was embarrassed by how the house looked. No child says that. The 2-year-old girl held out her hands to me and called me 'Papa,'" Beckham said.

Quite right, no child, especially a boy, is embarrassed by a messy house, so it must have been truly horrible.

Last edited:
That last line broke what passes for my heart. "The 2-year-old girl held out her hands to me and called me 'Papa.'" :(

I'd love to blame it on this being Texas, but these morons are everywhere. Such a shame.

A child so hurting for affection cuddling up to the first nice stranger, she sees and calling him Papa, yeah so sad, I wish I could cuddle them andfeed them dinner and give them a safe, clean bed to lay down in, just so they can start acting like the children that they've never been allowed to be, especially that 8 year old. Take him to the park and let him play baseball and not expect him to be responsible for anybody else, just let him play like an 8 year should. It breaks my heart.

I can understand living poor...maybe even garbage laying around the floors with that many children.....but why does there always have to be shit in these houses?? WTF is wrong with these people to think having human feces or animal feces everywhere is okay or acceptable?? O.M.G!!
:vomit:

http://www.timesrecordnews.com/news/local-news/crime/five-children-found-starving-in-filth_06624665

Five children found starving and the infant perhaps only hours away from death. Mom shows up while emergency services are being provided to her children and from the looks of her she hasn't missed too many meals. Can't imagine how absolutely filthy that house had to be if you could smell it from the street. Tonight may be the first night in who knows when, if ever, those children closed their eyes and went to sleep in clean beds with their bellies full.

The children's mother, Jessica Petroni, arrived while police were still at the house, telling officers she had been at a doctor's appointment.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Let me guess. Respiratory illness?

I can understand living poor...maybe even garbage laying around the floors with that many children.....but why does there always have to be shit in these houses?? WTF is wrong with these people to think having human feces or animal feces everywhere is okay or acceptable?? O.M.G!!
:vomit:
Whoever disagreed with you must have one of these houses you speak so negatively about lol

My husband found a abandon kitten... We arent even allowed to have animals but we took it in to feed him and care for him. Poor thing was starving.. What the hell... And i cant even imagine my kids starving! We live paycheck to paycheck unfortunetly .. It gets rough sometimes.. but i still Make sure my kids eat.. Whether it be ramen noodles or steak. Atleast they eat!! What a dumb selfish ignorant CUNT. They need to give her a total hysterectomy and have a huge delicious meal prepared for only her kids to eat while she sits back in a pool of shit. So she can watch them eat every last crumb. Then they can leave mommy alone. For ever. Till shes near death. Unfortunetly this will not happen... Its just a thought of what sounds good to me

Look what I found! Holy Cow!:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:
http://www.timesrecordnews.com/news...ing-children-wanted-to-start-daycare_55940888

A Bowie woman who allegedly allowed her five children to go hungry in a garbage- and feces-ridden home tried to start a day care business at the home in August.

On Aug. 13, Jessica Dawn Lazek Petroni posted online to Wise Co. Sellers, a Facebook trading post, saying she was offering child care services “full time, part time, or just for date night!”

Petroni faces five charges of “abandon/endanger a child-criminal negligence” after police rescued the children from her home late last month. Bowie school officials contacted police on Sept. 25 regarding an 8-year-old boy who had not been at school for several days. School officials had called the home phone and the boy said he was home alone watching his siblings.

When officers arrived at the home, they found the 8-year-old boy, girls ages 4 and 2, a boy age 17 months and a baby boy 3 months old. An investigator said the two smallest children wore diapers that obviously had been on for days. All were malnourished, and one was on the verge of death.

But in August, Petroni said in the Facebook advertisement that her home had room for “2 more full time of after school kiddos.” She wrote that she could charge daily, hourly or weekly rates, and that anyone interested in the services could private message her for her contact information.

Seller_1443715959653_24644313_ver1.0_320_240.png

She also wrote, “All ages welcome, starting at 6 weeks.”

It’s unknown if anyone used Petroni’s services, though it appears all of the children found by police at the home belonged to her.

Each charge faced by Petroni is a state jail felony carrying a maximum two-year sentence per count.

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

This is the special kind of Cunt that needs to be immediately eliminated from the populace for so many fucking reasons. This is an inhuman monster masquerading as a woman. And she didn't even pick a very nice looking costume, at that.

I wish this was a joke but unfortunately it ain't. Cows like this should be neutered if all they gonna do is fuck and spit out babies to abuse and neglect. How the fuck do you even get to this point in your life? I'll admit I'm not the neatest person in the world. I got wine bottles under my bed and a lot of my DVDs aren't in cases but my kids are clean and fed and the only shit you'll find is in baby diapers and the toilet. How hard of a concept is this to grasp?

Well, we know at least one member of that household isn't malnourished.

Also she just looks like a dirty bitch.

Look what I found! Holy Cow!:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

OMG cubby!! I'm surprised that she thought she had room for two additional children considering the small mountain of filth and trash they removed from the home. Not that anyone would actually leave a child in a home that you could smell the foulness emitting from it before you even reached the driveway. As I said before, she doesn't look like she missed any meals even though at least one of her children was only hours away from death due to malnutrition and dehydration. Someone should duct tape her fat ass into an adult depends and make her wear the damn thing until it starts growing into her skin.

0930_WFLO_petroni_1443624593606_24586378_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Jessica Dawn Lazek Petroni, 27 - Source
how is this cow even having sex? what kind of man can get it up around her... he must be one horny dude.. he. or they.. i cant imagine. i mean if i were a dude i would have to be extremely desperate to screw this broad

Seriously though.... This is why I am so over protective of my kids. Bitches like this give all us white trash moms a bad name lol

Check this shit out. She had a go fund me to help "care" for her children.

And then, there's this......

A second suspect in an alleged case of child neglect and endangerment in Bowie has been arraigned in Montague County.

33-year-old Albert Petroni has two counts of injury to a child and two counts of child endangerment.

His wife, Jessica Petroni, had been scheduled for her pretrial on five counts of injury to a child and endangerment, but it has been postponed until April, when Albert Petroni's pretrial is also set.

He was charged in December after his wife was arrested in September.

A Bowie detective says they were called to a house by school officials, concerned about an 8-year-old boy who had not been at school for several days.

They say there was very little food, and so much filth and human waste they could smell it from the street.

Five children, ages three months to eight-years-old were in the home, and officers say the youngest was extremely malnourished and weighed two pounds less than when he was born.

Police say Albert Petroni had been out of town on a job in Collin County, but had been home a few days earlier, and so must have known of the conditions and medical issues.

Neighbors and church members say they donated money to the family after Petroni lost his job in the oil field.

http://www.texomashomepage.com/news/local-news/second-suspect-arraigned-in-bowie-child-neglect-case

@cubby

June 1, 2017

Charges against a Bowie woman accused of leaving her five children home alone in filthy conditions will be dismissed for reason of insanity, a court has decided.

Montague County District Attorney Casey Polhemus was told of the decision recently.

“Jessica Petroni has been found to be insane at the time, which is a bar to prosecution,” Polhemus said. “Her attorney filed a motion to have her evaluated several months back, and the psychologist filed her report Nov. 29, 2016, after a thorough evaluation.”

In response, Polhemus filed a motion on May 24 to dismiss the case based on the finding of the psychologist that the defendant was insane at the time of the offense.

“Even if I were able to prove my case, which I believe we could have, I can’t prove she wasn’t insane when she committed the crime,” she said.

On Sept. 25, 2015, Bowie Police were informed by school officials that an 8-year-old boy had not been to school for several days.

When they called the home, the boy said he was watching his four siblings.

When police arrived at the home they found the children alone and in squalid conditions.

The children at the home were all Petroni’s and included the boy, 8, two girls ages 4 and 2, a 17-month-old boy and a 3-month-old boy. Medical assistance was called and the children were treated for malnutrition and the three smallest children had severe diaper rashes.

The children told police their mother had gone to the doctor.

Their father, Albert Petroni Jr., was reportedly out of town working at a job.

Jessica Petroni, 29, was arrested when she returned home and in November 2015 was indicted on multiple charges of injury to a child and abandoning or endangering children.

Albert Petroni Jr., who is the father of four of the children, received four indictments for injury to a child and abandoning or endangering a child.

Polhemus said those cases are still pending and will be pursued.

As for the mother, the DA explained she is being treated, and her parental rights have been terminated.

“I’m disappointed we couldn’t move forward in prosecuting her for how badly she treated them," Polhemus said. "At least they are safe and will never be subjected to such a horrible life again, and ultimately that’s the goal- to ensure their safety."
https://www.timesrecordnews.com/sto...s-charges-dropped-after-psych-eval/102379810/

Back