• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

HopelessOptimist

What better way to have new neighbors meet and become active in one anothers' lives than to have your unsupervised 4yo wander the apartment building whilst residents play a game of "who this baby momma?"

Now they ALL know, momma is the neighborhood strumpet. And a bad one at that. I mean, a 3 hour trick for $230 that you don't see a penny of o_O
It seems turning tricks to no financial gain is more important than safely monitoring/securing your child. Oh, wait, she DID have sandwiches, snacks and cartoons all available to compensate for the lack of any adult supervision, better than some moms on here. *cue eye roll*
A 4-year-old girl found wandering the streets of Connecticut Tuesday morning had been left home alone while her mother turned tricks for cash, authorities said.
Instead of staying in one place, her tiny daughter — found wearing a pink jacket, black leggings and panda bear slippers — told police she dressed herself and walked out the front door.
A passing woman said she spotted the child and alerted authorities, who initially struggled with locating her mom. Because Nicks had only recently moved into the apartment building, police said she was not well known by neighbors. About three hours after she left, police said the oblivious mom returned home and was greeted by police who informed her that her child was in their care.

Shi'Day Nicks, 22, said she left out sandwiches and snacks for her little girl and put cartoons on TV before slipping out of her Hartford apartment for a sexual rendezvous as her daughter slept, according to court documents. During an interview with officers, she allegedly said that she had been picked up and dropped off by a man — only identified as Richard — who offered her $230 for sexual favors. He actually never paid her, she said. The young mother was charged with risk of injury to a minor, reckless endangerment, and leaving a child under 12 unsupervised and ordered held on $150,000 bond Wednesday.

During a court hearing, Nicks' father expressed shock by the allegations against his daughter.
Her father, who lives in Springfield, Mass., said he had been out of touch with his daughter but the allegations are out of her character. Anthony Nicks said he's working to gain custody of his granddaughter.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-perform-sexual-favors-cops-article-1.2380388

No Money, No problem, Tricks on Me!!
BMNVTgp.jpg

Thankfully, this beautiful child was found be a caring neighbor and she ended up in a safe place. We ALL know what could have happened....

You ain't the only one that read it as Shit Day, I'm not proud but, yeah, me too.:confused:

What prostitute doesn't collect upfront?

I have never taken money for sex (been giving it away for free for like forever tho)
But one thing I do know about the business: Collect the money upfront.

What prostitute doesn't collect upfront?

I have never taken money for sex (been giving it away for free for like forever tho)
But one thing I do know about the business: Collect the money upfront.

I'm married and even he isn't getting loved up for free. I mean, he married me, he still buys me stuff, he puts up with me and all my crazy. It's still not free. Lol. I know the married men will appreciate my point because of the "Honey, look at this" or "Ooh, honey I want one of those" moments. Mr. B is totally still paying for it.

Very savvy business woman we have here ...
A lady and a scholar if I ever saw one :D and a mom above moms :finger:

... and oh yes... The name :vomit: what the holy fuck .. just kick her in the cunt and be done with this slut. :finger:

I just love how she seems more upset about not getting her $230 for gobbling dick than she is about neglecting her daughter. Classy, real classy.

Oh, and the baby daddy must be a good loooking man because her daughter definitely get her looks from her pathetic excuse for a mother.

Back