• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I can't with this bitch.
I just want God to smite this worthless bitch down to hell. Straight to hell don't pass go or collect $200. Waste of oxygen.

Im just saying, with my daughter no one knew I was pregnant, No one had a clue at all. I Didn't look pregnant at all. It does happen now and then. After she was born a regular at the store I worked at said I looked like I lost some weight, that was the only comment I got.

Murder Case Against Mother Sparks Review Of Another Death

jennifer_1_forweb.jpg

Jennifer Berry, 33 - Photo source
YONKERS, N.Y. -- After Jennifer Berry was accused of throwing her newborn girl out of a seventh-floor window this week, Westchester County officials said they would review the 2008 case in which her baby boy was ruled to have died from natural causes, according to the New York Times.

Berry, 33, of Yonkers, had a son who died in 2008 when he was two weeks old, the New York Times said.

The medical examiner in Westchester County ruled in 2008 that the boy died from sudden infant death syndrome. But following the recent accusation, has decided to revisit the case, added the New York Times.

Detective Lt. Patrick McCormack, spokesman for the Yonkers Police Dept. said in an email that they were aware of the New York City incident and that detectives were working with the NYPD, reported the New York Times.

Berry was arrested Tuesday and charged with second-degree murder in the death of the her newborn girl who was found outside on the street at 130 West 183rd St., in the Bronx, the New York Times said.

New child-death case for mom
NEW YORK – A woman charged this week with tossing her newborn daughter to her death from a seventh-story window had an infant son die seven years ago, and prosecutors have now reopened their investigation into his death, authorities said Wednesday.

The 21/2-week-old boy was found dead in the basement of Jennifer Berry’s home in 2008. A medical examiner ruled he died of natural causes related to sudden infant death syndrome.

But prosecutors in Westchester County reopened their probe into the boy’s death after Berry, 33, was charged Tuesday in the Bronx with tossing her baby daughter from the window of her boyfriend’s apartment Monday.

So first off, just die Cunt. Seriously, just kill yourself. Secondly, she told her boyfriend (who apparently has no brain if he didn't know she was pregnant) that she had an abortion. Why didn't you just get an abortion then you evil twatwaffle?!?! Was that not shocking enough to hurt everyone you think wronged you including that precious baby??? I'm so beyond disgusted I can barely type let alone think. I'm praying the other baby was not murdered too. RIP baby girl, so very sorry.

Unsealed court documents reveal "mother" thought baby was stillborn before she threw her out the window.

In recently unsealed court documents, Jennifer Berry stated that she thought her newborn daughter had been stillborn. Saying that she apeared gray and didn't seem to be breathingor moving.

She further stated that she held her daughter for about 2 minutes beofre throwing her out the 7th floor window.

Jennifer also revealed that 6 months prior to the murder of her daughter she (Jennifer) had an abortion because she and her boyfriend could not afford a child.

She has plead not guilty to murder and manslaughter charges and is said to have received death threats at Riker's Island.

Link:
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bronx/mom-thought-baby-threw-stillborn-article-1.2413154

I wrote this up a bit because again THERE ARE CRIME SCENE PHOTOS at the link.

I do have one question, the murdered daughter, how big was she? Was she the size of a 22 to 24 weeker since the monster is saying that just 6 months before she murdered this baby she had an abortion?

Just curious.

Answered my own question: The baby was 8 pounds.

So, she had an abortion 6 months before the murder, let's say she got pregnant again within a week, so she was 23-ish weeks when her daughter was born and that daughter weighed 8 pounds...

Suuuure.

I think she is trying to claim that this baby girl is the product of a botched abortion. Not believable at all. She is only continuing with the story she first told her boyfriend.

I know how it feels to realize your child is (gone) I still can't say the d word but from the moment he left .. Till now .. My strongest urge is to hug him and not let him go!!!.. How does this pos think throwing your baby out the window makes any sense emotionally or logically ??

I think she is trying to claim that this baby girl is the product of a botched abortion. Not believable at all. She is only continuing with the story she first told her boyfriend.
Damn, I didn't even think of that.

Is that a viable possibility with the technology we have today? I mean, aren't they sure it's done right? Isn't there follow-up?

Damn, I didn't even think of that.

Is that a viable possibility with the technology we have today? I mean, aren't they sure it's done right? Isn't there follow-up?
Many women don't do the follow up visit. Say they gave her the abortion pill, which is the most common method. She is to go home and you usually don't notice anything, and then come for the follow up at a later date to make sure. Had she not gone to the follow up, it's possible she didn't know. Not saying that's what happened, but it does happen to some women.

Exactly. I believe the abortion story is just that. She planned to get rid of the baby as soon as it was born...and with her boyfriend home at the time...the window was her option. Nutbag. I also believe she smothered the previous child she had that died at two weeks of age. I hope they revisit that death and autopsy findings. Hell I hope they do a new autopsy on that childs body to seek new evidence. I don't believe for a second the child died from SIDS.

How did she think that she could throw a baby, (A BABY!) out a window and no one would find him? That's just stupid! Did she think that even tho smeone did find him that they couldn't figure out it was her? I know she's a stupid cow, now. How long did it take them, less than a day? All you stupid twats out there that thinks they can get away wiht this sort of thing, pay attention!

Since the last time I posted here I have had my daughter. She is laying next to me right now and I can't sleep because of stories like this. I just want her arms legnth till she gets married. There is so much evil in this world!! Go hug your kids, your pets.. Hug your couch if that's all you have. We can't stop bad people, we can only make ourselves better people.

ALL this vitriol when we don't even know for sure whether the child was alive or not prior to being thrown, when we know there's shit like Post-natal depression and psychosis that poison many a mothers mind.

Emotional, gut reactions to a story that could very well be a bit more complicated than the initial minimal info filled stories let on.

And why the warnigs on the crime scene photos? They're blurred out for the most part. Thanks media for protecting me, i'm not a grown person and i need someone to shield reality from me.

Gee. Fucking. Whiz.
I am speechless that in this day and age bitches are this fucking selfish. What in the unholy hell. She fucking chucked her baby out of the damn window in New York and didn't think anyone would fucking notice.
Like babies fall out of the damn sky every fucking day in the city. Jesus take the wheel.
What.the.fucking.fuck. How about I toss her ass out a fucking window

November 17, 2017

The woman who was arrested for killing her newborn infant by dropping from a seventh-floor University Heights apartment window pleaded guilty to 10 years in prison.

Jennifer Berry, 35, of the 100 block of Gailmore Drive, Yonkers, pleaded guilty to first-degree manslaughter, Bronx District Attorney Darcel D. Clark announced on Friday.

As part of the plea agreement, Berry will be sentenced on Dec. 14 and will be required to complete five-years post-release supervision after completing her decade in prison.

https://www.metro.us/news/local-new...n-dropping-out-apartment-window-pleads-guilty

The woman who was arrested for killing her newborn infant by dropping from a seventh-floor University Heights apartment window pleaded guilty to 10 years in prison.

That's a joke of a sentence. Especially as I'd lay bets she killed the last one, too... :pout:

FFS it was not a goddamned water balloon.
I hope the sister on Rikers do indeed get their mitts on her.
Hope they tear her reproductive organs out.

Back