• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Despite all this other name calling bullshit, calling forum members whatever. Can we take a break for just a second?

This man, Joseph Brinkos, despite being too young to buy a beer in this country, stepped up to defend a woman (call her whatever names u fucking choose runningwithyour417) who had been hit by her boyfriend.

I can't name a single member here who wouldn't have done the same. Or so I'd like to think. And this BOY lost his life trying to defend a woman against DV.

So my post is dedicated to the victims of this piece of shit. One died, two were severely injured, because they chose to do the right thing.

I now am happily married, 2 beautiful babies,
The how about you step away from Google and the Demon and spend time with your husband and 2 children and stop pining over and defending an ex?

Think about how your husband might feel about that one. Here you are losing your shit and name calling in defense of your ex... Child with him or not, it isn't your top priority, the man you married and said vows to comes before him.

Put your husband and kids first, okay.

And for the record, I didn't cheat, thanks... I'm not a whore, never was.. Hence being with him for over 10yrs.. Taking care of his family n gma.. And yea, when u Google his name, this fuckin forum pops up so everyone has a right to read it dumby... And no, he wasn't in drivers seat, didn't have keys, his gf set him up, but u don't get that do u?! Good god! Can't pull away or lock doors a stupid bitch broke.. So go ahead.. I know she's an idiot and he made dumbass decisions but fuxk..

One more question...What is a dumby? I know what a DUMMY is (you), but I have no clue what a dumby is. Is it related to Gumby?

Baby girl, you're retarded. He stabbed people and it wasn't self defense. If ANY of the evidence pointed to someone else being the aggressor, he wouldn't be where he is RIGHT NOW. If he told you otherwise, and you believe him over the evidence, I got a bridge for sale!

While you're repeatedly dogging out the girlfriend, who he put his hands on btw, you sound really jealous. You may not be a whore, but you sure are ignorant. I'm trying to be nice, just be gone now.

First, I'm not a fuxkin crackhead, yes, I went thru hell with him n back again but u know what, I know the fuckin truth when I hear it.. Yes, the gf at the time, the 21yr old slut bag started and set this all up, I know for a fact.. And the testimony of the people for what is listed online, I can tell u from what his lawyer had said is all recited bs... But its cool, yall talk ur shit.. No, not delusional, yep, moved on with my fuckin life, yes Jaycen n I both stand up for someone who if u notice is charged with manslaughter not murder, I do not stand up for the pos bitch tbat his gf was... I now am happily married, 2 beautiful babies, but yet, I have every right to stand up for him no matter our past considering I know his mom sees all this, I know my kid will search what his dad did at some point.. All I'm asking is that yall stop bashing on the unknown.. If u notice, moat media stations portray shit how they want people to understand it but not all truth... Yep, I'm the assault on a family member x2, yep, I stuck by his side while he dated this psycho broad, hed call me constantly crying n upset becuz she was insane and caused a lot of problems.. She let her dog scratch my sons face n bite hkm, she's lucky I never hurt her, but guess what, one day her life n drug use will catch up with her.. N I have every right to worry about what my kid reads.. Period soooo, y don't yall just stfu n find someone else to bash.. And I can say, I'd just found this bs ao me w8n 3yrs, yea, no choice jerk.. Y don't all of u, just fall off...n if ur so up in arms bout it being so long, then y respond? Fuckin stupidity.. To fight n argue? And yea, blast his inmate all over, he loves mail, even tho I can't write or speak.. Dumbasses... Next, why don't u think ur damnselves before talking shit? And I can tell u, I've been a lot further in school than half of u. F off, and just stop torturing kids, cuz I can say my son has had no idea until he sees yalls dumbass posts...

I feel sorry for your son. His dad is a killer and his mom is a dumbass. smh

Last edited by a moderator:
Goodnight wanna be judges, lawyers, district attorneys, and law officials who think they know or own the world or internet... F off..

We think WE own the internet, yet you're here trying to dictate what we post. How hypocritical of you.

@RunnninWitA417 lemme get this straight. So..on the 4th of July, instead of chillin with your HUSBAND and KIDS, you were googling your ex? Then created an account to defend this EX? You said you weren't a whore but um....you got whore tendencies. smh. You keep trying to convince people that it was self defense here on a forum, when his lawyer (who obviously sold ya'll some bullshit) couldn't even convince a jury of his peers. GTFOHWTBS. I WISH common sense was actually common. Lil girl go sit your dumbass down somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
cuz I can say my son has had no idea until he sees yalls dumbass posts...
Great, just great. He could have ready about how his dad's pic didn't look like he'd been beat up. He could have read about how it looked like "just a zit". Then he could have read about how it was an old photo and moved on. Now that you've resurrected the thread like the zombie Jesus, we can all now marvel at the stupidity of his mother, his fathers' abusive and irresponsible past. There is now a link provided to law docs that paint a picture of that night pretty well. In fact, the law docs make more sense than his side of the story. I especially like the part where they were getting ready to leave when the argument erupted between him and his girlfriend during which he through a liquor drink in her face. It would appear that dear ol' dad didn't learn his lesson from his first DUI. He was all set to up it to DUI with an open container. Sooo, congrats mom. Way to make your son's research a whole lot easier in the future. :asshat:

To the son, should you happen upon this: please do not think that you are in any way connected to this. DNA is not the only thing that makes a person. Keep your head up, stay in school, and for the love of god, avoid drugs and alcohol until your brain is finished developing. I think your mom can tell you why. ;)

charged with manslaughter not murder
The word you are looking for is not "charged". The word you are looking for is "convicted".
And yes, his arms are fuckin long
Robert the Bruce, king of Scotland, was reputed to be able to tie his knee-high boots while standing upright. That is what I mean by "unnaturally long".
I've pistol whipped assholes cuz the gun got jammed
Aaaannnnd here's the carefully veiled threat. I wondered how long that would take.
I know how to grow up n move on
No you don't.

The last post made to this thread was over three years before you resurrected it and breathed new life into what was a dead and buried story. There was the initial post and four responses. As of now there have been an additional 39 responses because of your thread necromancy.

Way to move on.

--Al

The word you are looking for is not "charged". The word you are looking for is "convicted".

Robert the Bruce, king of Scotland, was reputed to be able to tie his knee-high boots while standing upright. That is what I mean by "unnaturally long".

Aaaannnnd here's the carefully veiled threat. I wondered how long that would take.

No you don't.

The last post made to this thread was over three years before you resurrected it and breathed new life into what was a dead and buried story. There was the initial post and four responses. As of now there have been an additional 39 responses because of your thread necromancy.

Way to move on.

--Al

You rock my socks!

I know his mom sees all this, I know my kid will search what his dad did at some point

His mom sounds like a real failure of a human being too. Holy fuck i bet the crud sitting in my filthy, overstuffed gutter right now has more to offer the world, at least i could turn that into mulch or a bird can use it for a nest(an act alone that would make said bird 10X the mother this guys mum and his baby mommma are).

Shit, that prob will confuse you, let me rephrase, "an act alone that would make said bird 10X the mother this guys mum and his baby momma is".

he is his father n I don't hold shit over his head becuz I know how to grow up n move on unlike some of yall...

You don't hold murder over his head and as a society the rest of us should just get over it as well? Fucking brilliance.

Little tip, give your kids up, they'll likely get raised better in foster care.

I wanna know what "long ass arms" are.
How does a person have arms coming from their ass? Pics?

I am also amused that she tried, TRIED, DAMMIT, to insult everyone's education when it's obvious that she can't spell.
I have a degree, so neener neener neener on you doody head.

I'm still completely amazed that she thinks it's ok to tell the world that she "pistol whipped" someone when her gun jammed! Not that I believe that for a second, but still. She actually thinks this makes her sound cool or threatening somehow! Wtf? How old are you?

I'm still completely amazed that she thinks it's ok to tell the world that she "pistol whipped" someone when her gun jammed! Not that I believe that for a second, but still. She actually thinks this makes her sound cool or threatening somehow! Wtf? How old are you?
It's supposed to make her seem more threatening so we'll stop posting.
Pfft. Ain't skeered.
I live in Yulee, Florida, by the way, in case she wants to visit. And bring her pistol a.k.a. BB gun.

It's supposed to make her seem more threatening so we'll stop posting.
Pfft. Ain't skeered.
I live in Yulee, Florida, by the way, in case she wants to visit. And bring her pistol a.k.a. BB gun.

Exactly! My daddy (a marine) made sure we knew how to shoot! Excepty we use REAL guns. Sooo...South Carolina is beautiful this time of year.

Bloody Americans and your desire to use guns to teach a lesson!

I will not have it. You hear me? I'm coming over there to supervise, and first I'm gonna find out what education this woman had where she never learned what a paragraph is, and then you guys may go at her with foam paddles. :pompous:

Guns will be piled up to be used as goalposts, and a friendly game of football will happen afterwards in no mans land. Anyone caught pistol whipping someone is going in timeout. You hear me? Good.

And no I'm not a crackhead and I'm not delusional..
I've dealt with his bs n mine for years and I wouldn't have stuck up for shit if it weren't for the fact that people bash the unknown, so as far as you go, maybe, just maybe you're the crackhead jumping to conclusions. I didn't fully say he wasn't in the wrong, I never said the girl that night didn't set him up, cuz in my heart, she fuxkin did. But for you to fuckin call me shit ncbash me or my family, grow the fuxk up or why don't u say ur petty bs to my face bitxh?! Cuz I can say now I'm clean, I've got kids to worry about and take care of.. And also, if u read, I've been gone from him for over 9+yrs... Go fuck urself
Ok, so after reading this, I've come to the conclusion that baby mama is delusional as fuck. And it could be from him knocking her upside HER head.

She's a crack head...I know a crack head when i see one! (in my Judge Mathis vc)

When ur 6'5", your arms are usual as long as ur torso, so yes, his arms are long.. Very long.. He could punch someone from a decent length away, I remember that much...
Here's the thing, @RunnninWitA417 : you have your baby daddy's side of the story told the way he wanted it told. And you're not looking beyond that.

The dead man was stabbed in the chest, apparently while joshua was on the ground fearing for his life. Are his arms unnaturally long? Or perhaps the dead man fell and joshua was able to stick him then.

What is the explanation for the two stab wounds in the chest that the dead man suffered at joshua's hands?

He also has two convictions for domestic violence. And, by your own admission, DUI. This is not somebody I would want around my children.

--Al[/

You waited so long to come back and "burn" me, I can't even remember what this thread is about. And I don't care enough to reread it.

23m9f0z.jpg
Idgaf how long I took, I don't piss my life away on forums.. I was closing my browser tabs n stumbled upon this n read everyone's nasty, crude, judgemental bs and can very well speak my mind if I feel like it.
I'm not okay with people bashing me because I feel that he should've defended himself, just as I've taught my children if someone is kicking ur ass, you have every right to fight back, esp if your life is in danger.. And as far as the court records go, if y'all sat there in that trial and listened to the recited repeatedly stories that came from these kids mouths as well as heard the truth from people that hung with these people and hears how they set it up as well as heard how the people were told to say these bogus ass stories in court ontop of if you'd heard the convos these remaining people who were there had with me or people who werent there, then you'd see why I say this is all bs.. He deserves a retrial and also, if you believe everything the media and justice system spews about people, then you're blind like the rest of these assholes n being led to their "kool-aid" persay... Ignorance is always bliss.. And where in there did I threaten any1 with a weapon? You're all fuxkin delusional... Go back to ur blind, shitty lives... Fuck

you're blind like the rest of these assholes n being led to their "kool-aid" persay...
'persay'? :crack:

Hey Runnnnin, you're baaaack! You resurrect a three year old thread that only had a couple comments on it. You post multiple almost unintelligible dross comments in defense of a convict, generating far more details for everyone.
Then when the forum members had forgotten about it, and moved on to more fascinating articles, you revive the thread AGAIN after a two month hiatus. I can see how much you feel the need to have the last word, but is it really wise?

Also, what does RunnninWitA417 mean? The California penal code 417 is this:

417. (a) (1) Every person who, except in self-defense, in the presence of any other person, draws or exhibits any deadly weapon whatsoever, other than a firearm, in a rude, angry, or threatening manner, or who in any manner, unlawfully uses a deadly weapon other than a firearm in any fight or quarrel is guilty of a misdemeanor, punishable by imprisonment in a county jail for not less than 30 days.​

Or... 417 is slang for meth.

Your user name seems like another unfortunate choice.

Last edited:
'persay'? :crack:

Hey Runnnnin, you're baaaack! You resurrect a three year old thread that only had a couple comments on it. You post multiple almost unintelligible dross comments in defense of a convict, generating far more details for everyone.
Then when the forum members had forgotten about it, and moved on to more fascinating articles, you revive the thread AGAIN after a two month hiatus. I can see how much you feel the need to have the last word, but is it really wise?

Also, what does RunnninWitA417 mean? The California penal code 417 is this:

417. (a) (1) Every person who, except in self-defense, in the presence of any other person, draws or exhibits any deadly weapon whatsoever, other than a firearm, in a rude, angry, or threatening manner, or who in any manner, unlawfully uses a deadly weapon other than a firearm in any fight or quarrel is guilty of a misdemeanor, punishable by imprisonment in a county jail for not less than 30 days.​

Or... 417 is slang for meth.

Your user name seems like another unfortunate choice.

Yup, here's the UD def:

TOP DEFINITION
1) The area code for the area of the country with the largest number of meth busts, located in Southwest Missouri.

2) Someone who looks like they do meth.

3) Slang for crystal meth.
1) They got another bust in the 417 today.

2) Sarcasm: Wow, she's not from the 417 or anything.

3) Dude, can I score some 417?

And in jewelry speak, it's a stamp for10K gold. Keepin' it classy. LOL

And I can say, I'd just found this bs ao me w8n 3yrs, yea, no choice jerk.. Y don't all of u, just fall off...n if ur so up in arms bout it being so long, then y respond? Fuckin stupidity.. To fight n argue? And yea, blast his inmate all over, he loves mail, even tho I can't write or speak.. Dumbasses... Next, why don't u think ur damnselves before talking shit?

What the hell? Is this Spanglish or something? Wow, the level of stupid she's showing is mind boggling. You're an "Aw honey" kind of girl aren't you? You keep linking more and more and more for your son to read!! Do you not care about his mental and emotional health? Stop you dumb cunt. Just stop.

grow the fuxk up or why don't u say ur petty bs to my face bitxh?!

Anyone else get the impression this woman will be (or has been) in the news one day for attacking someone in public over some facebook feud, or because one of her kids was dissed at school or sporting event?

Back