• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ScarlettHarlot

A teenage torture victim has said she thought she was going to die as three sadistic attackers beat her with metal and wood before urinating on her in an eight-hour ordeal.

Summer Gregg, 17, even considered jumping from a window 50ft to the ground below to end her agony at the hands of three abusers.

Summer believed the 19 and 20-year-old attackers were her friends before they locked her in the flat and began beating her with a metal chain and a piece of wood.

The teenager said the trio made her "act like a dog" before discussing killing her and disposing of her body.

Amy Gaines, 21, of Denaby and James Canning 20, of Askern, Doncaster, were sentenced to five years in a Young Offenders' Institution.

Jay Blades, 20, of Doncaster, was sentenced to four and a half years in a Young Offenders' Institution.

Summer said: "I felt threatened and decided I wanted to leave the flat because I didn't feel safe, but they stopped me.I started saying I wanted to go home and tried to leave, but Amy stopped me and blocked the door.

"She started smacking me around and pushing me into the wall and started saying 'it's me being a good mother'.That's when the torture began.

The trio beat her, kicked her, hit her with wood and a metal chain, poured drinks on her, poured lemon juice on her badly wounded eye, urinated on her, and threatened to kill her. They invited a fourth friend to come over to "finish the job", but that woman called for an ambulance instead.

23wp20l.jpg

Amy Gaines.
14sf8r4.jpg

Jay Blade.

So far, so ugly, right? I was surprised by James Canning's photo, since he's pretty good looking. Rotten on the inside, sure, but pretty good looking.
x1c702.jpg

Suddenly not so good looking,because his insides are purulent and vile. Turns out Canning was out on bail at the time of the attack, having made a 15 year old pregnant.

Pretty terrible photos of the victim's injuries at the link.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/teen-torture-victim-wanted-jump-6537602#rlabs=5 rt$category p$1

Wow the pics of her poor eyes..
WTH......
What kind of group thinks this OK? You have 3 people who decided to attack in tandem?
Who does that? Pussies.. pussies do that

The trio beat her, kicked her, hit her with wood and a metal chain, poured drinks on her, poured lemon juice on her badly wounded eye, urinated on her, and threatened to kill her. They invited a fourth friend to come over to "finish the job", but that woman called for an ambulance instead.

23wp20l.jpg

Amy Gaines.
14sf8r4.jpg

Jay Blade.

So far, so ugly, right? I was surprised by James Canning's photo, since he's pretty good looking. Rotten on the inside, sure, but pretty good looking.
x1c702.jpg

Suddenly not so good looking,because his insides are purulent and vile. Turns out Canning was out on bail at the time of the attack, having made a 15 year old pregnant.

Pretty terrible photos of the victim's injuries at the link.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/teen-torture-victim-wanted-jump-6537602#rlabs=5 rt$category p$1

Yes, he'll make a sweet little prison bitch.

On the other hand....
What the fuck makes people act like this?? In what brain cell, does the thought start to form, "let's go get someone we know, and torture them for no reason whatsoever" ?? Seriously, why let these losers keep doing this?? One 12 cent bullet....

Jay Blade is a badass fuckin name.

What the fuck is a young offenders institution and why are 20 year old ADULTS being sent to it?

Why did they do it?

Seriously, I read the article at the link in the OP, jackass #1 said he learned new martial arts moves and wanted to try them out for his birthday and it was said they were trying to convince her that her boyfriend was cheating on her but she wouldn't believe them.

But why did they beat her? I don't get it.

If you solve this riddle, please find out for me: why that bitch tossed her newborn baby out the 7th story.
I shall turn to country music as I alwasy do for the answers to life's tough questions. Billy Currington has the answer to this one:

You're welcome:D

But why did they beat her? I don't get it

I'm guessing troglodyte 1 was banging troglodytes 2 and 3. Troglodyte 2 or 3 banged the pretty girl, so troglodyte 1 lost her shit and rather than give up an easy lay, 2 and 3 convinced 1 that it was all pretty girl's fault. Hence all the damage to pretty girl's face. Aaahhh, young love.

Jay Blade is a badass fuckin name.

What the fuck is a young offenders institution and why are 20 year old ADULTS being sent to it?

Young Offenders' Institutions are for young adults that have aged out of the juvenile system but are still considered young enough to be possibly salvaged, - or at least young enough that the authorities want to protects them from the influence of hardened criminals. The inmates are 18-21 years old.

This is a document that explains to the young person heading there what is going to happen next and how the institution differs from an ordinary prison: http://www.prisonreformtrust.org.uk...offenders and young offender institutions.pdf

young adults that have aged out of the juvenile system but are still considered young enough to be possibly salvaged, - or at least young enough that the authorities want to protects them from the influence of hardened criminals.

What a total load of pansy fucking shit. I can mayber understand the benefits for petty crimes or drug offenses, but violent offendors like these? England is fucking garbage.

It's been proven that a murder or assault that is commited by a group of young adults, or especially teens, occur because groups will do things that they would typically never do if they were acting alone. It's a "pack mentality" type of thing...

"James started weeing on me all in my hair.

"My eye had got all swollen up from where they had been punching me, and they started squirting lemon juice in it. The most terrifying moment came when I heard them talking about how they wanted to kill me.
These sentences are a fucking joke. How do the people of Great Britain put up with this type of bullshit?

This is definitely a case where I'd love to see a whole lot of "eye for an eye" justice applied to this little pack of devolved, subhuman missing links in the literal. They fit the definition perfectly:

devolution

formal
descent or degeneration to a lower or worse state.
"the devolution of the gentlemanly ideal into a glorification of drunkenness"

My def: I hope these inhuman, limbic-driven mistakes of nature experience the same degree of special (spee-see-uhl) devolution of basic humanity and decency they dished out.

If I could contact the receiving facility myself and tip off the population to what these p**sies did, that would make one very satisfying ending to one very crappy week! :punch: :blackeye::inpain::hurting: = :bigtears::bigtears::bigtears:

It's been proven that a murder or assault that is commited by a group of young adults, or especially teens, occur because groups will do things that they would typically never do if they were acting alone. It's a "pack mentality" type of thing...

So?

While I'm on your side with the meat of what you're describing in a significant/noteworthy number of group violence cases, it hasn't necessarily been "proven" by scientific standards. There are reams/gigs of neurological and psychological study data to support this theory, however, there are also plenty of neuro and psych data to support the opposite theory that a human being will not do what it is not in their moral, ethical nature to do when given a choice, so we really can't say "it's been proven that a murder or assault" commited by anyone of any age is the result of "pack mentality." But again, I do agree peer pressure in younger adults can definitely be a factor and certainly could have been with at least one of them in this case.

Last edited:
While I'm on your side with the meat of what you're describing in a significant/noteworthy number of group violence cases, it hasn't necessarily been "proven" by scientific standards. There are reams/gigs of neurological and psychological study data to support this theory, however, there are also plenty of neuro and psych data to support the opposite theory that a human being will not do what it is not in their moral, ethical nature to do when given a choice, so we really can't say "it's been proven that a murder or assault" commited by anyone of any age is the result of "pack mentality." But again, I do agree peer pressure in younger adults can definitely be a factor and certainly could have been with at least one of them in this case.

Sorry, I didn't think about my wording. I shouldn't have phrased it that way or used the word proven. You are right. I am wrong.

Sorry, I didn't think about my wording. I shouldn't have phrased it that way or used the word proven. You are right. I am wrong.

Yargh! Nooooooo, this ---> "You are right. I am wrong" <--- sounds awfully harsh and it certainly wasn't my intention to come off as if I were "one upping" you. Not at all. *S* It's just an area I know a bit about and follow because of my career field, and a general area of interest/knowledge to a lot of folks here in the Land of Twisted, Weird and Interesting Things. :clown: :vamp::popcorn:If there were any new, conclusive hard data/studies published on group/gang violence and pack mentality trumping an individual's Free Will/freedom of choice, that would be such a huge, global, scientific breakthrough that when carried to its logical end outcome/conclusion, it could potentially cause entire religious groups to crumble and global empires to fall. And you can bet a whole big bunch of us would be begging you to cite your source so we could soak that stuff up and spread it like wildfire, lol. <3

@gatekeeper, tell me more...what is your field of work? My uncle is a homicide detective and I love talking to him. He has actually been on the shows Crime 360 & The First 48 several times! :D

Fuck hanging. A nice 45 year prison sentence would be satisfactory. These people kidnapped and tortured a woman and nobody there seems to think its a serious crime:shrug:

This is not strictly true. I don't think you will find anybody this side of the pond, inside or outside the justice system, who does not think it is a serious crime that has been committed. The sentences may appear lenient to you, but relatively to other sentences given here, the book really has been thrown at them.

A lot of people are commenting "why", therefore i'm giving my opinion of why this happened.
Are you just having a bad day or are you always an asshole on purpose?

Didn't realize it was some big mystery, always surprises me how dense folks can be on this site. Don't go into hysterics.

And don't worry, we all knew what you meant. Don't let the resident jerk know-it-all cause you too much grief, that particular user seems to love doing that, comes across as quite arrogant, we just accept it and ignore it.

Last edited:
Wow, @JackBurton, you seem to really love being a dick. Does hiding behind a computer give you a sense of superiority? You're an internet bully. & guess what, I don't give a fuck what you think so go ahead and keep wasting your time trying to put me or others down. Just wanted to let you know...I'm already over it. :finger:

Back