• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
young girl was found dead outside her home on Monday morning.

Jettie Ray Adams, 3, of Trafford, Alabama, died as a result of severe internal injuries and was found in a poll of her own vomit when medical personnel arrived on the scene.

Her death has now been ruled a homicide, and the girl's mother, Misty Lynn Wright, and her mother's boyfriend, Johnathon Wayne Talley, have been arrested on charges of aggravated child abuse with severe injuries.

Those charges are expected to soon be upgraded to capital murder.

AL.com reports that Wright, 23, and Talley, 39, called authorities Monday when they found Jettie unconscious laying on a mattress on the porch.

She was rushed to to Children's Hospital where she was pronounced dead.

Chief Deputy Randy Christian says that after examination it was determined that the young girl's injuries were the result of repeated blows to her abdomen, chest and head.

There were several other children at the home who have now all been placed in protective custody and show no signs of being injured.

'When the person that is trusted with protecting a child turns out to be the abuser of them, it is as sickening and as bad as it gets,' said Christian.

[…]

Both Wright and Talley have had run-ins with the law, though Wright's was just a simple failure to appear earlier this year after a string of traffic violations.

Talley on the other hand has been arrested for possession of both methamphetamine and cocaine over the past 10 years, as well as public intoxication, resisting arrest, theft and trespassing to name just a few.

He also has repeated convictions for driving with children who were not properly secured in safety seats.

His cocaine and theft arrest in 2004 landed him in prison for 10 years, though it is not certain how much of that sentence he actually served.

[…]

'I really don't know how someone is capable of abusing a fragile and innocent child in any manner, but to continue to the point of injury and death is beyond anyone's comprehension,'' said Christian.

'Those responsible have been identified and arrested and our job now is to ensure they will not see the light of day again and they will never harm another child.'

He then added; 'God bless, love and hug this poor little girl. She was never given a chance to learn that her life was not supposed to be this way, that it wasn't her fault, that this isn't how children are supposed to grow up.

'It gives a little more meaning to say she is in a much better place now.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...other-arrested-crime-alongside-boyfriend.html

It really hurts knowing she suffered all night long...in so much pain alone with no medical treatment which may have saved her life. Their freedom was more important to them than Jettie. RIP pretty girl.

The most heartbreaking thing to know she died alone in pain with no comfort,my 3 year old screams bloody murder for a scraped knee and needs lots of hugs and kisses, this poor baby didn't even get that after being hurt by these monster!

This is just too horrible to think about. I hope they both get thrown in a hole forever and are forgotten.

The way the article is written makes it seem that the baby just made a decision to go outside and sleep--and obviously if there's a mattress on the front porch anyway, it is more indication that she had been used to sleeping there. So for the extremely long time the baby was dying, alone, there is a possibility that the final horror is that a 2-year-old would not have attempted to find comfort but instead just went OUTSIDE to lay down and spend hours in a prolonged torture death.

Of course, monsters who could beat or "just" watch someone beat a baby to death would be as likely to have thrown her there when they were too tired from beating the defenseless baby, and shut her out of the house on purpose since this sort of idiot never can handle hearing a baby crying even if it's the result of the fucking beating they just gave. Regardless of the tiny facts, this child lived a nightmare and I hope that justice is somehow approximated. Again I find myself hoping there is a heaven and hell so that I can try believing that she's in heaven and these monsters will eventually get punishment that cannot be severe enough in the hands of mere humanity.

I'm guessing that the monsters put her out there when she wouldn't stop crying from being in pain. Breaks my heart into a million pieces.

'Those responsible have been identified and arrested and our job now is to ensure they will not see the light of day again and they will never harm another child.'

I sure hope they get this right.

Jettie Ray Adams, the 3-year-old girl who was beaten death at her home in Trafford will be laid to rest Friday.
The funeral services will be held at Rocko Funeral Home at 3715 Highway 25 Friday morning at 11. There will be a visitation before that at the same location from 10 to 11 AM. It is open to the public.
Jettie’s body was released to her grandparents. Her biological father, James Anthony Adams, is in the Shelby County Jail on probation violation charges.
Shelby County Sheriff’s officials confirm that deputies are making it possible for Adams to visit with his family before the funeral. We’re told he will not attend the actual funeral but will get to pay his respects. They could not go into details because it involves the transport of an inmate.
Jettie Adams will be buried at Providence Baptist Church cemetery in Chilton County. The pastor of the church says his congregation offered to donate a burial plot free of charge.
“It just breaks my heart that someone so young didn’t have a chance because someone didn’t treat her right or raise her right. It’s about time something right happens for her,” Ray Allen with Providence Baptist Church said.
There has been a Go Fund Me account set up for funeral expenses HERE. Donations can also be sent to Rockco Funeral home. The family will also hold a car wash to raise money on Saturday at 2 Pesos Cantina in Pelham.

http://wiat.com/2015/08/06/jettie-ray-adams-funeral-arrangements/

There's a pic of her at the link too. She was ADORABLE.

RIP Jettie.

well ya'll know we dont ever read about any of this craziness happening in Alabama during football season!! lol...these people just need a lil nick saban in their lives!! all the more reason to make college football year round!!

Omg. She was so beautiful. How......why.......HOW????? How can one look at a beautiful child like this and not forgive her. Not pick her up and love her. Not care about her boo boos. How can they send her to cry alone outside?? How do they let them suffer alone or suffer at all??? :bigtears:

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2015/09/3-year-old_trafford_girls_fata.html#incart_river

Besides the bruises, Jettie also had a broken collar bone, which also appeared to have happened prior to the Aug. 3 incident, House said. She also had: two black eyes; cuts under her chin, hands and right foot; multiple bruises to her face, head, back arms and legs; and internal injuries to a kidney and adrenal gland, hemorrhages, and blood coming from her vagina and anus, he said.

A rape kit was conducted but testing on it has not been completed, House said.

This has really upset me! ARRRRG! I just can't fathom this kind of evil they both deserve to go straight to hell!:mad::eek::confused: Poor lil angel I'm so sorry, you deserved so much love rip baby<3

Every motherfucker including that 15 year old should go to jail!! Fuck them all......I see even 1 second of that type of treatment to a child I will end it. Poor baby, poor poor baby!! She was tortured day in and day out until her little body couldn't handle it anymore.

My daughter slipped onto her butt at the playground before school last week. I was worried about her until I picked her up from school, because she was upset and crying. She was obviously ok after awhile (I hugged her and consoled her) and I had to leave once school started. I don't understand these people. How can you willingly hurt an innocent child and just not care? It's so sad that she was left alone, outside, and suffering. What did this poor baby do other than exist to make these assholes hate her?

jettie-2.jpg
Baby Girl... Baby Girl... Baby Girl, the tears rain down sweet angel even as I feel the anger rise up in my throat.

November 15th 2017
New trial dates on aggravated child abuse charges have been set for a Jefferson County couple previously charged with capital murder for the death of a three-year-old in 2015.

Johnathon Wayne Talley will be the first to face a judge over the death of Jettie Ray Adams.

Court records show his trial will now begin June 11, 2018.

That will be a month before his co-defendant Misty Lynn Wright will go to trial on the same charges.

Her trial is set to begin July 16th.

The court filing reads “Due to the reduced number of trial weeks there will be no continuances except for extraordinary circumstances.”
http://abc3340.com/news/local/new-trial-date-set-for-couple-charged-with-aggravated-child-abuse

Dec 15, 2016
Capital murder charges have been dropped for a Trafford man and woman charged in her 3-year-old daughter's beating death.

The capital murder charges -- filed because the victim was under the age of 14 -- against Jonathan Wayne Talley, 40, and Misty Lynn Wright, 24, were dismissed without prejudice this morning by Jefferson County Circuit Judge Tommy Nail.

Because the charges were dismissed without prejudice, Talley and Wright could be recharged with capital murder if investigators find new evidence to implicate them in the crime.

On October 31, the prosecution filed a motion to continue the case because of the new information involving another person. After further investigation, the district attorney's office decided to drop the murder charges today.

"This little girl will never get justice," Petersen said.

At a preliminary hearing last year, Jefferson County Sheriff's Sgt. Mike House testified that three other adults were also staying in the trailer home the night prior to Jettie's death.

One of the adults told police he heard Talley say at one point in the night that Jettie was throwing up. He said he saw Talley take Jettie to the bathroom and then heard a noise, like the slamming of a toilet, and then saw Jettie coming out of the bathroom and going to bed.

A teenager and a child who testified at the preliminary hearing said Talley had disciplined Jettie in the past by choking her or picking her up by the throat. The teenager said he once saw Talley pick up Jettie by the throat and throw her.

Wright also harmed Jettie, the witnesses said. The teen recalled one time when the child went to her mother's room, crying, complaining about being disciplined. Wright then kicked Jettie in the ribs and told the child not to bother her, the teen testified.

Wright admitted to police during the investigation that Talley "may have gone too far sometimes" in disciplining Jettie.

Upon her arrival at Children's Hospital, Jettie had bruises all over her body. She also had a broken collar bone, which also appeared to have happened prior to the Aug. 3 incident, House said. She also had: two black eyes; cuts under her chin, hands and right foot; multiple bruises to her face, head, back arms and legs; and internal injuries to a kidney and adrenal gland, hemorrhages, and blood coming from her vagina and anus, he said.
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2016/12/capital_murder_charges_dropped_1.html
, October 31st 2019
A Trafford man facing aggravated child abuse charges in a three-year-old child’s death will be going back to jail until his trial.

Court records show a Jefferson County judge ordered Johnanthon Wayne Talley’s bond revoked after his drug arrest this week.

The 44-year-old was caught October 28th with a substance containing cocaine.

He was free on bond over charges related to the 2015 death of Jettie Ray Adams.

Talley and Misty Wright both face charges in the child’s death. They were each originally charged with capital murder before a grand jury indicted them on the lesser charge of aggravated child abuse.

Last edited:
Back