• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
even worse he was on a time line to go from place to place and people in the Boston area kinda just kidnapped him and held him off his timeline - his next place to go from Boston was NY, friends I work with were supposed to bring him - they were PUMPED and last min the guy who had him said someone else was going to take him... and then we saw this :(

They were very sad... they would have gotten him to NY safe...

That would be hilarious if it actually was Randal Cunningham. :hilarious:

No he wasn't...he was a social experiment...murdered in America. :(

A really cool social experiment...I wonder how many drunk guys stuck thier cock or balls in his hands or on his face? I bet he got a few lap dances. I bet he had lots of good times before the end in the greatest country in the WORLD...at building serial killers...or otherwise wrecking shit...AMERICA. Some people wrote on him...I wonder if anybody drew dicks.

greatest country in the WORLD...at building serial killers
If we ever reach the same level of butchery as the left-wing ideologues like Mao, Stalin or the great community organizer Jim Jones, then your anti American rhetoric would seem justified.

Like you, Jim Jones hated America.

Back