• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Wouldn't it be hilarious if the father turns out to be a white guy who wants to be black and she was fooled by his self-tanner and permed-to-a-crisp hair? :hilarious: She'd be using Bronze Glo for his baby lotion!

I'm voting she'll give birth to a light shinned Oriental child.
She needs to expand her victimhood scam. More Orientals on Earth mean a bigger payday

Well I want to be white, blonde, skinny, and rich....but transracial is not an option as I don't have any of those traits. We are who we are. Lying to further your career is deplorable period.

I predict this kid will grow up to take Entitlement, Racism, and Crazy to levels heretofore unseen on this planet.

OR...he will grow up to hate his fucked-up mother so much he'll instead take things in the opposite direction and become a new Messiah.

Dolezal told TMZ the news that she's currently in her second trimester. The activist also told the site that she's expecting a boy. However, she refused to reveal the identity of the baby's father.

It's just like her claims of being the victim of racist threats and acts, but there was never any proof or additional witnesses.
1) She's making it all up and will soon have a "tragic miscarriage" alone at home with no witnesses. Or some other mishap like those women who pretend they are pregnant.

2) She had sex with Shaun King, the "Black Lives Matter" guy who was also outed as white, but claims he is the biracial result of his mother's adulterous affair, even though Shaun King has a definite resemblance to his mother's husband, whose name appears on his birth certificate.

3) She found a miscellaneous black guy on craigslist in order to get pregnant and keep her legend alive. Unmarried single 'black' mother raising a child alone!

http://mashable.com/2015/11/02/rachel-dolezal-white-black-race-identity/#tysQH4aR9gqM

Rachel Dolezal admits she was 'biologically born white'
The admission by the former leader of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) in Spokane, Washington, who resigned after becoming the subject of an intensive nationwide conversation about race and identity politics, came after repeated questioning on Monday by the hosts of The Real, a daytime talk show.
[....]
"I acknowledge that I was biologically born white to white parents, but I identify as black," she said, after asking the hosts, "Why not give me the right to identify, how I identify? I think we're all entitled to be exactly who we are and to identify as such."

"I think it's kind of hard because you're not black," one of the show's moderators said in response. "So when you identify with it, there's a disconnect... You weren't born black, so when you say you're black, it makes it hard for people to understand where you're coming from."

Monday's admission appeared to be the first time Dolezal said she was white.

The speculation over Dolezal's race began in June when her parents told the press that she was, in fact, Caucasian.
[....]
Defending herself, Dolezal said she identified as black. Monday's interview is the first time Dolezal has publicly admitted her true heritage.
[....]

I wonder if I could get away with saying I identify with some extraterrestrial race, because dammit, I sure as hell don't identify with most of what is happening on this godforsaken planet nowadays...

I see there are some possibly life sustaining planets designated with the prefix Kepler...From now on, I am a Keplerling.

Last edited:
In early September, she announced she was pregnant and in her second trimester. Wouldn't she be showing a baby bump by now?
Oh, yeah, she might just be "identifying" with pregnancy.
She sure loves attention!

I'm just thinking about how that would work with the U.S. Census bureau check boxes. "White/Caucasian (not Hispanic), but identifies as Black/African American." Then there's the LE suspect descriptions: "Attention all units, BOLO for a white female born to white parents who "identifies" as black." And don't even get me started on the nursing notes and medical transcription for the doctors notes...:rolleyes: :hilarious:

Shouldn't she be about ready to blow?

Yeah, now that I know for sure that she is actually white, I can finally sleep. Hell I don't care who, what, or why, just make up your mind. IN fact I really don't care at all, she just needs to go away forever.

Good gravy, she looks all orangey from the fake tan spray. Why, why? One can be a member of the NAACP and be white. I'm the secretary of my local chapter.

Oh Lord, I wouldn't care who or what, I wouldn't want a faker or liar representing me or anything I care about. She was only asked there for her notoriety, I do hope they all have a good time tho. Whether Ms. Dolezal's there or not.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/31/rachel-dolezal-memoir-in-full-color-race-black-white
The civil rights activist who provoked anger, mockery and confusion last year after her white parents revealed she had posed as a black woman for years has unveiled a memoir that claims to explore “the discrimination she’s suffered while living as a black woman”.
[....]
An Amazon description description of the book says it will explain “the path that led her from being a child of white evangelical parents to an NAACP chapter president and respected educator and activist who identified as black”.

The description also claims the book will force readers “to consider race in an entirely new light – not as a biological imperative, but as a function of the experiences we have, the culture we embrace, and, ultimately, the identity we choose.”

“A lot of people think they know what Rachel Dolezal is,” it continues. “Race faker. Liar. Opportunist. Crazy bitch. But they don’t get to decide who Rachel Dolezal is.”
[....]
“For me, how I feel is more powerful than how I was born,” she said. “If somebody asked me how I identify, I identify as black. Nothing about whiteness describes who I am.”

Obviously, still crazy!

I'll be the first to say fuck her. Fuck her. Fuck her times infinity.
Bitch playing games and ain't went thru none of the pain. You don't have to play black to help black people. Fucking bitch did this to further her own agenda.
I don't like her. If I see her on the street I'm punching her in the face. Trust me when I say we have enough of our own putting in work without someone playing games with our identity. Sorry but you don't get to wake up one day and say I'm black. If that's the case then them kids in McKinney should have claimed to be white.
i can respect that opinion, but i wonder whats so wrong about the same statement subbing 'woman' for 'black'.

i can respect that opinion, but i wonder whats so wrong about the same statement subbing 'woman' for 'black'.

You have a point there! Thought this new book looked kinda interesting:

http://www.macleans.ca/culture/caitlyn-jenner-rachel-dolezal-and-instability-in-gender-and-race/

"Brubaker is the author of Grounds for Difference (2015), a study of how racial and gender differences entrench structural inequalities. In Trans, he analyzes the newly recognized kind of person constituted by transgender stories of migrating from one gender to the other, existing between them or refusing any form of gender classification. His attempt to include a trans moment for transracial, multiracial and post-racial identities ventures into new terrain.

"The glitch is that gender is now seen as purely individual, while race is still inherited, making it harder to change race without asking how difficult it might be to leave behind intergenerational communities, or even if that would be possible in situations of oppression. It would also mean asking if Dolezal’s transition from white to black raises questions about privilege."​

The irony is that "race" is often seen as a false distinction by scientists, as there is but one human race, while biological sexes have many differences quite apparent to science. Most people are born either male or female, but quite a few are also born "intersexed" with a variety of differences in their primary sexual characteristics and/or genetic makeups. There's also some recent evidence that trans people have unique brain features, sort of an intersex brain formation:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/

According to the article linked above:

"Trans people have brains that are different from males and females, a unique kind of brain,” Guillamon says. “It is simplistic to say that a female-to-male transgender person is a female trapped in a male body. It's not because they have a male brain but a transsexual brain. Of course, behavior and experience shape brain anatomy, so it is impossible to say if these subtle differences are inborn."​

Nice to have such definite pronouncements, eh? :hilarious:

Not only do behavior and experience shape the brain, but gender stereotypes don't really reflect the underlying biology all that well (see Pink Brain Blue Brain for some really interesting thinking about this -- http://www.liseeliot.com/pink-brain-blue-brain). I will say this though, I believe humans are the most malleable/adaptable species the world has ever seen. This is a characteristic both good and bad, depending on what sort of habits we get into. ;)

I've known trans people (both f2m and m2f) whom I've liked immensely. That said, I dislike the use of "cis" gender terminology. If you feel deeply that you belong to a gender or sex you weren't born into, then by all means become transgender or transsexual. But please don't dictate names and terminology to people who've had male or female bodies since birth, especially those with female bodies—as that puts us right back to Brubaker's "questions about privilege."

You have a point there! Thought this new book looked kinda interesting:

http://www.macleans.ca/culture/caitlyn-jenner-rachel-dolezal-and-instability-in-gender-and-race/

"Brubaker is the author of Grounds for Difference (2015), a study of how racial and gender differences entrench structural inequalities. In Trans, he analyzes the newly recognized kind of person constituted by transgender stories of migrating from one gender to the other, existing between them or refusing any form of gender classification. His attempt to include a trans moment for transracial, multiracial and post-racial identities ventures into new terrain.

"The glitch is that gender is now seen as purely individual, while race is still inherited, making it harder to change race without asking how difficult it might be to leave behind intergenerational communities, or even if that would be possible in situations of oppression. It would also mean asking if Dolezal’s transition from white to black raises questions about privilege."​

The irony is that "race" is often seen as a false distinction by scientists, as there is but one human race, while biological sexes have many differences quite apparent to science. Most people are born either male or female, but quite a few are also born "intersexed" with a variety of differences in their primary sexual characteristics and/or genetic makeups. There's also some recent evidence that trans people have unique brain features, sort of an intersex brain formation:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/

According to the article linked above:

"Trans people have brains that are different from males and females, a unique kind of brain,” Guillamon says. “It is simplistic to say that a female-to-male transgender person is a female trapped in a male body. It's not because they have a male brain but a transsexual brain. Of course, behavior and experience shape brain anatomy, so it is impossible to say if these subtle differences are inborn."​

Nice to have such definite pronouncements, eh? :hilarious:

Not only do behavior and experience shape the brain, but gender stereotypes don't really reflect the underlying biology all that well (see Pink Brain Blue Brain for some really interesting thinking about this -- http://www.liseeliot.com/pink-brain-blue-brain). I will say this though, I believe humans are the most malleable/adaptable species the world has ever seen. This is a characteristic both good and bad, depending on what sort of habits we get into. ;)

I've known trans people (both f2m and m2f) whom I've liked immensely. That said, I dislike the use of "cis" gender terminology. If you feel deeply that you belong to a gender or sex you weren't born into, then by all means become transgender or transsexual. But please don't dictate names and terminology to people who've had male or female bodies since birth, especially those with female bodies—as that puts us right back to Brubaker's "questions about privilege."

super interesting stuff! im curious if you think gender dysphoria should be viewed as a mental disorder. after all, it is diagnosed by that sector, and they (the mental health community) are the ones who come up with the definitions for these disorders, sooo..i dont think its that much of a stretch...
another interesting theory i heard was that homosexuality can naturally increase in response to overpopulation. how trippy if that really were the case!
i too hate the term cis! i mean, i seriously cant stand it!! its like hey, ive been liberal and supportive as fuck, so plz dont get all anal abt others using specific pronouns for you when yr just making shit up to describe me now. no one asked me my opinion before calling ME cis!
one more thing, ive really started to notice how little sense it makes for those with gender dysphoria to protest the 'social construct' *rolls eyes* of gender/sex...by amplifying and reenacting gender stereotypes (like that being a woman entails having huge breasts and tons of makeup/man equals hairy face and leather) themselves.
eta: i also wonder what the hell is up with bpa, estrogen/estrogen like compounds in our consumables. its like theres a mass push to feminize society or something! like look at how many more m2f transsexuals are out there than f2ms for example.

Last edited:
Back