• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Yes. Why exactly wouldn't I? One would hope that the kid was smart enough to know that they need to support themselves before they leave.

ETA: I'm not talking about $20 to tide you over until payday, I'm talking about actual support.

I'd hope the woman who adopted me, and claimed to love me would want to work our shit out. Not inform the media about all my problems and then cut me off like a petulant child.

Why wouldn't she cut her off?
Well, was that her intention all along once her daughter turned 18 or is she now using the purse strings to control her?

For me it has nothing to do with the legal responsibility to support her child but rather that a threat of no money is her reaction to her daughter's problems. While her daughter's mental health issues may be up for debate as we only have Rosie's word on her daughter's "issues", I do think it's clear that her daughter is quite messed up right now. Possibly because of being an adopted child, maybe puberty, maybe Rosie treated her like shit, who knows but clearly something is going on with her and for Rosie to react with an ultimatum like that, all about $$$, to me shows a lot about her character and none are painting her in any favorable light.

Also, parents have a duty to support their children past age 18 in some jurisdictions. Just because she turned 18 doesn't mean Rosie's job is done. Many areas hold a person still responsible for their 18 year old if that child has not graduated high school or gotten married, then factor in her alleged mental health issues and the state will hold a parent further responsible by being able to say that the child cannot be self-sustaining due to her illness. Just because she's turned 18 and taken off doesn't mean Rosie is in the clear.

Sorry, if you're going to move out of the house to act grown then you'd better be grown. If you don't want to live at home under my rules, then don't expect me to pay your bills. Those were the rules for me, and those are the rules for my children. Period.

For christ's sake, I'm a single mom and I'm suddenly expected to pay for two households? BullSHIT!

Sorry, if you're going to move out of the house to act grown then you'd better be grown. If you don't want to live at home under my rules, then don't expect me to pay your bills. Those were the rules for me, and those are the rules for my children. Period.

For christ's sake, I'm a single mom and I'm suddenly expected to pay for two households? BullSHIT!

We aren't talking about you, or what you should do with your children. We are talking about an immensely wealthy woman who has a pattern of cutting off people that won't bow down and do everything she says.

She's throwing a fit cause her child won't live with her anymore.

Personally don't care for her myself, but wealth has nothing to do with helping or not helping children that move out, circumstances do. My kids moved out and went to school and worked and I helped them out when in need although I wanted them to learn to budget and live within their means to a certain extant. If my kids had told me to fuck off and moved in with a drug addicted punk I would have cut them off, you get what you reap
Just being the kid of wealthy parents doesn't entitle you to crap in my book
If you turn eighteen and feel you can live wherever and do anything you want, you need to be able to support the expense of that attitude and not expect some one else to pay your way

Last edited:
junkie bio mom
Is she still a junkie or is she now in recovery?

I'm never easy on addicts because I've been there myself, I'm a hard-ass about getting your head out of your ass and doing the right thing and not making a fuck-ton of excuses to keep using. But with that said, the biological mother was on drugs when she gave birth to the baby, 18 years ago, she did the right thing and gave her up for adoption. If she is no longer using then calling her "junkie bio mom" so a low blow.

All addicts have the ability to rise above the garbage that they once were and don't deserve to spend the rest of their lives being called a "junkie" when they changed.

What the mentally ill child needs now is a welfare-to-work recipient, like a disability representative that would represent the child born addicted and not represent the junkie bio mom that caused the mental illness, gave away the child, never supported the child and now tells the adult child not to listen to the adoptive parent that has saved the taxpayers millions. Now I have another welfare recipient to support.

Well it's been said that the child was born addicted and she likes boobies. She just carrying on an old family tradition. The nut didn't fall far from it's mommies. It seems at least one of it's mommies abused her. If I had my way all crack babies would be put to sleep at birth along with their junkie bio moms. But we have to wait until the Phyc. doctors release me. Then I can be King of The World.
I have go now I've used up all my internet prescription from the doctor. I be back when I've raked up some more good behavior time.

Buffettgirl
Trusted Member
Bold Member!
New
CSI_Mayberry said:

It seems at least one of it's mommies abused her.
Is there proof of this statement, or are you just inserting your own, unfounded beliefs into the argument? I need clarification please.

Well Buffettgirl, I got it straight from the most trusted site on the internet.

She was taken because she was born an addict because mama couldn't quit it. Her mental health issues probably stem from that.

But with that said, the biological mother was on drugs when she gave birth to the baby, 18 years ago, she did the right thing and gave her up for adoption.

And no Krystal. Junkie bio mom did not do the right thing. According to you, she birthed her child addicted. That happens to be a crime of child abuse in the United States of America.

You would cut your child off if she left your house? Wow.

So he wasn't even her boyfriend. She's just a slut.

I'd hope the woman who adopted me, and claimed to love me would want to work our shit out. Not inform the media about all my problems and then cut me off like a petulant child.

So Nell, if this girl were you, what would you hope your adoptive mother would do to work shit out? Press the crap button? Hire a minder for you?
If you were the adoptive mother what would you do? Press the crap button? Tell your daughter...Well sweaty I would rather you bring all you heroine dope dealers here and do your slutin here in our house. I don't want you to do it in some other crack house in the hood. Just tell every one to come to our house and ya'll can do it here with the rest of the family.

According to you, she birthed her child addicted.
No doll, according to me Mom was a drug addict when she was younger, for all I know she was clean for her pregnancy, I never said definitively one way or the other. One can be an addict and not actively using and many women can stay clean through a pregnancy.

Thanks for playing, please check your med levels before playing again though, m'kay?

So Nell, if this girl were you, what would you hope your adoptive mother would do to work shit out? Press the crap button? Hire a minder for you?
If you were the adoptive mother what would you do? Press the crap button? Tell your daughter...Well sweaty I would rather you bring all you heroine dope dealers here and do your slutin here in our house. I don't want you to do it in some other crack house in the hood. Just tell every one to come to our house and ya'll can do it here with the rest of the family.

That crap I gave you got you all riled up!!!!

It's spelled sweetie, not sweaty.

And I would have her in therapy and rehab before she turned 18. If I thought she was still out of control then, I'd do what Britney Spears and Amanda Bynes parents did and get a court order to force her into treatment, and to take her meds. Amanda's parents have done it twice now. What I wouldn't do is inform the media of all her problems, wash my hands of her and act like she was a failed experiment instead of my child.

I'm never easy on addicts because I've been there myself, I'm a hard-ass about getting your head out of your ass and doing the right thing and not making a fuck-ton of excuses to keep using. But with that said, the biological mother was on drugs when she gave birth to the baby, 18 years ago

No doll, according to me Mom was a drug addict when she was younger, for all I know she was clean for her pregnancy, I never said definitively one way or the other.

One good reason why you should just say NO to drugs. Krystal you would make a good poster, doll. I guess the " old school scientist". were right. Brain cells don't grow back. They say the memory is the last thing to go. We might as well face it, now she addicted to Rum. I am just joking Krystal, I do give you kudos for quitting.

I'd do what Britney Spears and Amanda Bynes parents did and get a court order to force her into treatment, and to take her meds. Amanda's parents have done it twice now.

Amanda's parents and Britney's parents put their children in front of the media when they were like 5yr's old. The parents made millions off those children. Those parents did not put Britney nor Amanda into treatment, Law enforcement did. The girls were in their mid to late twenties. Britney had already abused her parents grand children. After the girls were placed in the treatment centers, Britney's and Amanda's parents, with media in tow, took control of the rest of their daughters money then the girls were allowed walk out of the treatment centers. Then went home with the parents and got in trouble again.

One good reason why you should just say NO to drugs.
Again, where did I say her child was born addicted?

You quoted someone else who said that and what you quoted me saying is that she was a drug addict when her baby was born, as was I when I had my kids and they were all born clean.

But please, keep on with the brain cells not growing back and shit. While you're at it, jump on the band wagon with the other motherfucker and tell me to relapse and overdose.

Amanda's parents and Britney's parents put their children in front of the media when they were like 5yr's old. The parents made millions off those children. Those parents did not put Britney nor Amanda into treatment, Law enforcement did. The girls were in their mid to late twenties. Britney had already abused her parents grand children. After the girls were placed in the treatment centers, Britney's and Amanda's parents, with media in tow, took control of the rest of their daughters money then the girls were allowed walk out of the treatment centers. Then went home with the parents and got in trouble again.

Law enforcement took Britney to the hospital when she had a nervous breakdown and they put her on a 48 hour hold. After that she went to rehab voluntarily, and while there her father, Jamie Spears, went to court and got a conservatorship over her life and finances. He didnt just give up on her, and he fought to have her records sealed, so she wouldnt be shamed. She never once abused her children.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1828504
Link for you. Because I don't just talk out my ass.

Amanda Bynes was also taken to a hospital for acting erratically by police, where she was placed on an involuntary hold. Her mother, Lynn Bynes, filed for conservatorship of her daughter and was granted it by a judge. This was the second time she had done so. She also did not give up on her daughter.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ition-named-daughter-s-conservator-again.html

Both of these young ladies were much older than Rosie's daughter, and had careers that let them be completely independent. Their parents could have thrown up their hands and said "well, they're grown and won't listen to reason, so fuck it!" Good parents both of them. Rosie should follow their damn examples

Last edited:
Back