• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I really feel for the girl in the article for even being led to believe that what she was doing was wrong in the first place....

Surely you should feel for her because she was being forced to do something she didn't really want to do? Whether what she was doing was "wrong" or not was the least of her problems......

ETA: It has just occurred to me what you meant: He could not have black-mailed her, if she had not believed what she had done was wrong. Got you in the second read-through!

In Canada its a crime to live off of the avails of prostitution...exempt are sex trade workers and /or her minor children. Its written right into the laws that govern the sex trade here. Prostitutes and their interests are protected.

This guy is such a scum bag...and I hope that his arrest empowers this young woman and she finds peace and truly feels no shame.

Last edited:
Single or married, sex is always a risk and you never really know anyone. People seem to turn all the time.

Last edited:
I hate to zombify this thread, but: Damn. I was googling this piece of shit's name to see how his case was going, and I came across this forum. Does anyone want a firsthand account of how dealing with this scumbag is like? Because I went through it. And I'm not a mother and I'm not stupid either. I got got by him from a Backpage ad two years ago.

I hate to zombify this thread, but: Damn. I was googling this piece of shit's name to see how his case was going, and I came across this forum. Does anyone want a firsthand account of how dealing with this scumbag is like? Because I went through it. And I'm not a mother and I'm not stupid either. I got got by him from a Backpage ad two years ago.

No worries about resurrecting an old thread, especially when you have first hand information to add! We'd love to hear anything you'd care to share.

Well don't be shy...give up the goods (no pun intended)

So, uh, yeah spill. And feel free to use whatever fucking curse words you want, goddammit. Get it off your chest.

What kind of asshole revives an old thread saying they have personal info/stories about the shitbag and then doesn't provide anything of interest? Good prank.

Latest posts

Back