• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jessiesgirl1108

Chameleon
A 16-year-old Michigan girl was able to fake that she was pregnant to family and friends for ten months., and even tripled-down on the lie by saying she had triplets.

The unidentified teenager from Wyandotte, a suburb of Detroit, used a website called fakeababy.com to trick those around her into believing the ruse and reportedly giving her thousands of dollars in gifts.

Fake pregnancy bellies are available for $149 as well as a litany of other fake items including fake ultrasounds, which a Facebook user on a group for the mothers of triplets soon realized were not real.

When confronted, the teenager broke down and told detectives that she had lost her baby at six weeks, according to Fox2 Detroit.

[...]

Last week was the date of her scheduled C-section, but she refused to go to the hospital, later saying that she lost her baby earlier. She refused to speak with media who approached her home.

It was not immediately clear which items from fakeababy.com, cited by the girl's aunt, were used in the deception.

She is believed to have ordered fake ultrasound pictures from the website, versions of which are available for $25, after a Facebook user in the group Moms of Triplets realized that the babies were all in the same position.

Different versions of fake ultrasounds on the website, some of which are just emailed over, include ultrasounds with horns and alien faces, versions with twins and triplets and age ranges from four to 14 weeks.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...months-help-website-called-Fakeababy-com.html

That is just...I can't even think what to say to this, this isjust so preposterous, why would you even want to do this?

I know what I'M doing for april fool's day! I've been celibate tho, so it would have to be done on people who don't know me well....

I have never even wanted to be "really" pregnant :finger: so... this to me is stupid as fuck :finger::finger:
... She's a lying little asshole!

I hated every moment of all 3 of my pregnancies. I had morning sickness then I gained weight, I didn't glow or any of that. There is no way I'd want to fake one, nope, wouldn't happen.

I'm not buying this story. None of it makes sense. What hospital would book a c-section, for triplets no less, without examining the mom at any point before? Triplets are a high risk pregnancy for anyone, let alone a 16 year old girl, and usually involve more scans than normal. And her parents and boyfriend were fine with a 16 year old apparently going to all of her appointments alone? Never put their hands on her fake plastic belly to feel the babies kick?

@Nell, you know a lot about births, what do you think of this?

Sad that there is a need and a market for such a website but shit I bet they are making a killing at this because of the soo many women who want to lie about such a thing.

Where in the fuck did this girl get all the money to buy that stuff? Was she selling blowjobs on the playground?

I'm not buying this story. None of it makes sense. What hospital would book a c-section, for triplets no less, without examining the mom at any point before? Triplets are a high risk pregnancy for anyone, let alone a 16 year old girl, and usually involve more scans than normal. And her parents and boyfriend were fine with a 16 year old apparently going to all of her appointments alone? Never put their hands on her fake plastic belly to feel the babies kick?

@Nell, you know a lot about births, what do you think of this?

Yeah...either these people are too stupid to live, or they're in on it. I can see the mom of the supposed father not knowing, as she refused to let her son go to any appointments. But her family? No.

First, spontaneous triplets is incredibly rare. And triplets in a teenager would be insanely high risk. She would have a regular OB, and a MFM Dr. Then, she would go for at least twice a week checkups until the third trimester, with multiple ultrasounds, and then go weekly in the third. If she made it to 33 weeks without delivering she would be required to tour the hospital she was delivering in, including the NICU, where she would meet the team who would take care of her preemies. She would be councelled on possible complications of prematurity, and since she's a minor I'm sure her parents would be also. Then a section would be scheduled, usually for around 37 weeks. No MFM in the world would let her go to "term" and risk her going into labor.

Oh, and all of this would be going through her parents insurance. So you tell me? Did they know? I think the probability is pretty high. I think it was a family wide scam. Tooo bad she joined a Facebook group for moms of triplets, cause that's how she was caught using stolen ultrasounds.

I too wonder if it was a family-wide scam, and the intent was to eventually publicize she'd "lost" the babies so they could start a gofundme and makes thousands.

If you are going to fake a pregnancy, don't get greedy, just fake one baby.
Whatever, the game, it's easier to "miscarry" or kidnap just one baby for the scam.
Oh, and don't pretend you are pregnant and have cancer! Save them for separate scams a couple years apart - preferably in different states!. More money and attention that way.

Is this a sign I should tell my married boyfriend that I'm pregnant even tho I'm not? All signs are pointing to yes...:woot:

• Ultrasound pics [√]
  • Belly [√]
  • Plan for accidental miscarriage [√]
  • Gullible boyfriend [√]
I think its all there now:hilarious:

Not exactly the smartest friends and family considering that the shitshow went for 10 months.

I know of three people who have faked pregnancies in the last couple years. One of which tried the," I'm having twins", lie. I saw right through both of her pregnancies. Unfortunately, it took a lot to convince the "father". He believed her until the doctor said that he was still sterile from the vasectomy he had four years ago.
I think there are just a ton of nut jobs in this world.

What hospital would book a c-section, for triplets no less, without examining the mom at any point before?

Easy ! Because the girl lied about all her appointments,and her pregnancy, so when it came time to actually go to the fake apt for the C-Section, her lie crumbled. Like another woman recently featured on DD, who disappeared on the day of her C-Section, found in a motel a week later with no baby.
http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...-her-c-section-and-vanishes-in-minutes.78634/

My sister tried the pregnant with triplets lie too. It was hilarious. First shes like ya there's three. Then next at 6 weeks she's like I don't feel good. I gotta take it easy. Lol. Then at 8 wks. They didn't make it. But yet she knew they were all boys already. Lmao. She's got 5 kids now. 1 boy and 4 girls. No multiple births. It was so funny tho as I started to call her out in her tripped up lies and she kept trying to go with it. Funniest part was her husband - bf at the tine- believing every word she said. :hilarious: Good times. I still make fun of her at family reunions. Little inside jokes here and there about her whole sharade. :cold:

I don't find humor in pretending to be pregnant. At all. But that may be because I am around so many infertile women who would do absolutely anything to get that big fat positive on a pee stick.

I don't find humor in pretending to be pregnant. At all. But that may be because I am around so many infertile women who would do absolutely anything to get that big fat positive on a pee stick.

I thought the video would help you see some humor in faking a pregnancy. :p

Back