• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Hi everyone.. I'm farrahlynn 28 years old from Illinois .. I love this page a lot.. I don't wanna bore you too much with my life story .. I am a mother of 3 and one on the way and I'll try to post more often instead of lurk ✊

Not really I use the same name for everything my Instagram my tumblr mydeathspace .. I'm married def not looking for attention I enjoy reading crime stories just like everyone on here its just a username I have been using ..

Not really I use the same name for everything my Instagram my tumblr mydeathspace .. I'm married def not looking for attention I enjoy reading crime stories just like everyone on here its just a username I have been using ..

He's just fucking cranky. How long have you lurked?

Im one of the original members here, as i cannot find the exit. These are my standard questions.

Fetishes?
Easily butthurt?
Democratic or republican?
Pro choice or no?
Do you have a nice ass?
Favorite poster here, not FP.
Can I see your boobs?

Last edited:
Welcome to the den!

Ignore Jack. I'll quote another member on that:

""As for Jack he acts the part of a toddler using both positive and inflammatory comments to garner attention. Then he feigns lack of interest to get under your skin."

He doesn't speak for the rest of us, so please don't let him get to you.

Hi, welcome!! Someone has cookies, not sure who though, maybe Nell or Cubby?

He's just fucking cranky. How long have you lurked?

Im one of the original members here, as i cannot find the exit. These are my standard questions.

Fetishes?
Easily butthurt?
Democratic or republican?
Pro choice or no?
Do you have a nice ass?
Favorite poster here, not FP.
Can I see your boobs?
Haha I'll say this you are my favorite can I get a cookie now ?

I don't wanna bore you too much with my life story ..
No, no, please, DO tell us your life story...the more detailed the better...Jack loves those. ;)

I'm giving you a cookie because I know you will eventually answer all of Nell's questions. And maybe even send her a pic of your ass. While you're at it, I'm as ass man...feel free to cc me on that :D

I'm farrahlynn
You got one of them white trash names with Lynn. Are you sure you're biracial?

I too have one of those white trash names so it's a pleasure to meet you:D.

Just for the sake of clarification, my question is purely a joke, don't take me seriously too much or you'll end up offended, often.

Cubby still has home made peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips, I'm having to eat them all by myself and that's not a good thing, tho the cookies are. Good, that is.

Just pat Jack on his little bitty pointy head and he'll go back to his corner, hopefully.

@JackBurton commented:

Your user name makes you seem like an attention whore. This isn't a dating website, your physical appearance has no relevance or value to discussions of crime stories...Thanks for the warning.

Oh Jack, what in the world would we ever do without you as our resident self-agrandizing jackass self-elected Dreamin' Demon Forums Police Officer to dictate new member name protocol and keep Morbid's website running like a well-oiled dictatorial name & content Nazi machine? I, for one, would be absolutely LOST without you, you big jerk and I am certain Morbid is everso grateful to you for ALL your hard work as the D'D new member name bouncer in the "Introduce Yourself" thread. I know I am. :yawn: :finger: :D :kiss:

Welcome @Biracialbeautyy28 ! Looking forward to your posts. I hope you like warm, white chocolate and macadamia nut cookies fresh out of the oven. If you happen to have any, I'll take two, please! :)

Last edited:
Your task, if you choose to accept it is called "Fuck, Marry, Kill." Your choices are as follows: Chewbacca, Paul Walker (now), Caitlyn Jenner.

Annnnnd.... Go!

Lol Don't pay him any mind. He's always a negative nancy.

Welcome to the den!

Ignore Jack. I'll quote another member on that:

""As for Jack he acts the part of a toddler using both positive and inflammatory comments to garner attention. Then he feigns lack of interest to get under your skin."

He doesn't speak for the rest of us, so please don't let him get to you.

Ooh...i know...i know....It was Buffet Girl that said that. Amiright?

Welcome bb28!:D All are welcome in the Ninth Circle of Hell!:devil:
I see you've met Jack:meh:; he's our resident pain in the ass :mooning:troll. He's also articulate and kinda smart:rolleyes:...for a conservative. I think he's a Tea Tard:nailbiting: and related to Orly Tate:jawdrop::eek:. He will crap on your posts:wait:, but it's not personal <---that's a big fat lie! :D

Anyway, I don't care what Morbid says:nana:; this wretched site is my personal Queendom:smug:. Now send me money for "arthritis medicine":p. It ain't cheap down here:greedy: and I'm tired of hanging around the Junior High:wideyed: looking for pot.:facepalm: <----I don't really do that.:(

I am a benevolent despot:angelic: and hardly ever lash my subjects:angelic:. Since you are female, you will be one of my hoes:woot:! If you are a good ho;), I will promote you to MINION<3! Follow me around and give me "awesomes";); go BOLD right now and head over to ChitChat to read some of my brilliant:rolleyes:, if somewhat incoherent:wacky:, posts.

Would you like a cat:cat:=:devil:? I have lots!:cat:x10

Latest posts

Back