• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Krystal

Veteran Member
Step-by-step guide for taking selfies while holding a gun:

1. Make sure the gun is NOT loaded
2. Check a second and third time to make sure the gun isn't loaded
3. Don't put your finger on the trigger
4. If you cannot resist having your finger on the trigger because you're a numb skull, at least DON'T pull the trigger
5. Make a face that indicates that you believe you are a bad ass, even if you are like 6 feet tall and only weigh a buck-twenty (at best), your facial expression will help make you look bad ass
6. Hit the button on your phone and take said selfie
7. Post to your favorite social media site(s)

Sadly, Deleon Alfonso Smith, 19, of Houston, Texas, didn't realize the steps to gun-selfie taking.

Guys, I'm really trying to not be a hysterically-laughing, calloused bitch as I write this but, damn it, it's hard.

According to reports, Deleon and his cousin "found" a gun at some point, somewhere and decided that they would do the most logical thing with it, turn it in to the police. Just kidding. They decided to take selfies with the gun.

Now, Deleon clearly fancies himself a bad ass, or at least that's the feeling I get by looking at his shirt-less selfies. To me he kind of looks like a boy who is late going through puberty, scrawny, little turd.

Deleon was apparently holding the gun with it pointed in some manner toward himself because when the trigger got pulled he got shot in the throat. A fatal gunshot wound.

Dumbass and his dumbass cousin didn't even bother to check to see if the gun was loaded, didn't keep their finger(s) off the trigger, nothing. And anti-climatically one of the dumbasses is dead today.

Deleon's family have said that they are just "in shock" over this. Apparently they didn't realize he licked windows when no one was looking. They were operating under the assumption that he had an IQ higher than a house plant, but I think he just might have showed some signs of his intellectual shortcoming before this.

At 19, Deleon was the father of 2. So, yeah. Now I understand an oops, but an oops would result in Deleon being the father of 1 as a teenager not he father of two. It's possible that Deleon may have had some poor decision making skills.

Then there's the little matter of his selfies. Aside from the whole gun thing his selfies are comical on their face. Shirt-less, pants hanging down around his ass-cheeks somewhere, boxers showing (personally I was expecting Under-Roos), goofy hat perched on top of his head and the bandanna wrapped around his lower face. I stood here and pointed and laughed. Seriously, check it out, it's at the NY Daily News link.

In all seriousness, my heart goes out the Deleon's family, no snark or sarcasm there, and to his children and baby mama(s). But I cannot stop laughing at the sheer dumbassery that Deleon himself displayed.

Links:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/texas-teen-shot-death-selfies-gun-article-1.2345108
http://www.star-telegram.com/news/state/texas/article33307686.html

Does he have tattoos on his chest or is that a rash?

These poor guys, when are they going to learn these nasty old guns really don't like them, at all. Keep repeating the same idiotic things expecting a different response. What's that indicative of? Oh yeah I know.....Insanity.

@Krystal I am going to save you a seat beside me on the deck chairs at the Lake of Fire because I am clearly going to hell for laughing at this until I snorted. Best thing I've read in weeks. :)

Okay, all humor aside, I do feel horrible for his family though.

Oh well, his death won't mean much to his two children. I doubt that he was going to raise them anyway.

Reminds me of the fellow in Mexico who shot himself in the head while attempting a selfie. Alcohol was a factor!

HOUSTON, TX — Police say 19-year-old Deleon Smith accidentally killed himself taking selfies while holding a gun.

The incident happened in an apartment on Tuesday as Smith and a cousin were taking pictures of themselves holding a gun they found, then posting the pics to social media.

While his cousin was in another room, Smith accidentally fired the gun while taking a selfie and shot himself in the throat. Police say they do not suspect foul play and have taken his cell phone as part of their investigation.

“It’s like still unbelievable,” said Smith’s grandmother. “Yesterday was my birthday. He came to wish me a happy birthday. And then to hear this kind of news. He was starting community college tomorrow.”

I would say that this young man was a perfect Darwin Award nominee, but he had two daughters, ages one and three.

Not surprisingly, Smith isn’t the only person on D’D to die while taking selfies. Last year, Oscar Otero Aguilar died after accidentally shooting himself in the head while posing with a gun for a Facebook picture.

Just two months ago, 16-year-old Selena Lewis was killed when a man accidentally shot her while she took a picture of him holding a rifle.

And it’s not just limited to people getting shot while taking selfies. Seconds before 32-year-old Courtney Sanford died in a head-on collision with a truck, she was posting selfies on Facebook.

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2015/09/02/deleon-smith-accidentally-killed-selfie-gun/#ixzz3kbfNEM6k

What a fucking dipshit! I wonder where they "found" this gun?? He looks like a decent young man with a bright future that would just be walking home from the church meeting he just left and just stumble upon a gun! Psh....whatever dumbass! Its funny, I dont care who you are! Lol.

Fuck wish I could find a gun. Removing the magazine and shucking the slide back isn't that tricky but apparently it factors in to natural selection.

I'm surprised he could take a selfie and hold a gun at the same time, because then his pants would drop around his ankles and I don't think he'd wish to broadcast what's underneath. *very small caliber*

Yes he was very silly for doing something so dumb but he's only 19 and has 2 young children I think that's messed up enough without having people make jokes

19 years old isn't a child. He's plenty old enough to know better than to play with a gun. Or to think that taking selfies is the most important thing in life, for that matter.

Yes, he apparently has two young children. All the more reason not to act like a fucking moron. Mocking him doesn't make us evil bitches, but even if we are? Then you're on the wrong fucking site sweetpea!

I just want to add my thoughts .. I agree when you have kids think before you do anything dumb like that so I mean how can. You not be like wtf was he thinking .. If you feel bad for anyone it is his children and family

a evil BITCH
Honey, I perfected evil bitch about 15 years ago, I've moved onto heartless cunt now.

For future reference, this is the Demon, making fun of people is what we do and if I ever did something as completely moronic as half the "stars" of our stories do then I would certainly expect my fellow Demonites to tear me apart. Fuck, I'd help them.

Lol I agree but damn everyone's so harsh

You think this is harsh?? :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: Read some other threads...enjoy a fine sampling of our other posts...THEN you might encounter "harsh."

Here at DD, we like it harsh. Because harsh is truth. And the truth sets us all free...

I'm not sure what comes after that.

Back