• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
10zzn8m.jpg

A school trip ended with a disaster as a boy was decapitated.

The 16-year-old boy was beheaded after sticking out his head from the window of his school bus as it drove past a pole on the side of the road.

The teenager died on the spot in front of dozens of classmates on a field trip to Durban, South Africa.

Another student had to be taken to a hospital for post-traumatic stress after witnessing the horrible death.....

Kabelo Maqache, the Deputy Principal of Molapo High School in Leribe, said that they were on their way home from an educational trip to Durban at the time of the accident.

“One student looked out the window and he hit an electric pole on the side of the road,” Maqache added.

http://www.worldwideweirdnews.com/2015/07/10-w11803.html

“One student looked out the window and he hit an electric pole on the side of the road,” Maqache added.

I'm just guessing here, but I think he was a little bit further out of the window than it required to just look. He probably had about half his body out acting the fool most likely, as teenagers, the world over, are apt to do.

I'll bet every kid on that bus listens to an adult from now on, for the rest of their lives.

Well, except one...there's always ONE in every group...he/she will serve as an example to the next generation...

Back