• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Holy $#!*. She was 14. If they wanted her gone, they could have married her off. It's not like they don't marry children off in Africa. I'm not encouraging that or excusing it, but it's better than brutal murder. Perkele. I give up on humanity now. Y'all have officially broken me, but it took like, 10 years. Still, the pain she must have been in is what gets me. Same treatment for the murders.

Psh... Third World Problems. :rolleyes:

On the flipside: What the serious fuck? This is ridiculous. Who seriously thinks that after a person is literally disemboweled that they can just rise again and go on living? Even people with no education understand that bleeding two gallons (7.5 liters) onto the floor is, how you say, No Bueno.

This is why you call the priest. Worst case scenario with a priest is your just going to get a basic molestation .

2016-01-22

Four women were given lengthy prison sentences on Friday for disembowelling their relative in what was believed to have been an act of exorcism, the KwaZulu-Natal National Prosecuting Authority said.

Fundiswa Faku, 33, Lindelwa Jalubane, 42, Nokubonga Jalubane, 22 and Minenhle Jalubane, 19, were sentenced by a Durban High Court judge for the murder of Snethemba Dlamini, 14, in March 2012.

KwaZulu-Natal NPA spokesperson Natasha Kara said the women were relatives of Dlamini. Fundiswa Faku and Lindelwa Jalubane were her aunts and Nokubonga and Minenhle Jalubane her cousins.

Kara said on the day of the incident everyone gathered at Faku’s Umlazi home where they held a prayer service.

"They [the four] believed that Dlamini was 'demon possessed' and wanted to rid her of the demons."

Kara said that when Dlamini got home from school she was told that they were going to pray for her.

"Dlamini was held down while Faku used a knife and her hands to remove Dlamini’s intestines and internal organs through her vaginal cavity. Dlamini died on the scene."

State advocate Noxolo Dube told the court that the accused had committed a horrific offence and their sentence should be a fitting one. She said that Faku and Lindelwa Jalubane were older than Dlamini and she trusted them, and had looked to them for protection and guidance.

Kara said Faku and Lindelwa Jalubane were sentenced to life imprisonment and Nokubonga and Minenhle Jalubane were each sentenced to 12 years in jail, half suspended for a period of five years on condition that they are not convicted of a similar offence during this period.

Social Development MEC Weziwe Thusi said: "This is a classic case of blind faith. How can four grown women believe that disemboweling a young girl would help her?

"I am just glad that our courts have sent a clear message that child abuse is child abuse and that there is no excuse for it."

Social Development MEC Weziwe Thusi said: "This is a classic case of blind faith. How can four grown women believe that disemboweling a young girl would help her?

Exactly. How fucking stupid are these people? Does nobody go to school? What the hell are ministers telling them that they somehow imagine this is a solution to an imagined problem? Utter morons.

I have cousins who are super, super religious evangelical quiver-full Christians, who even believe that the devil can possess or influence someone, but they would never in a million years even consider doing something like this, so the atrocity that was committed can't really be blamed on the perps' religious beliefs.

On the sordid plus side... I'm guessing the dead girl is no longer considered to be possessed. :penguin:

South Africa truly is one of the worst places on the planet, COMPLETELY and TOTALLY devoid of even a SINGLE redeeming quality culturally.

How long is a life sentence there? I would guess 20 years tops?

Love how they worded that though. The punishment should be comparable to the crime....here's 12 years, half of it suspended as long as you dont pull anyon elses guts out through their vagina.

Note to self: do not act possessed... wear pad locked drawers.
These crazy hags should have been spayed with a rusty spoon, and left out in the bush,
to bleed out.

Note to self: do not act possessed...

For all we know, the "evidence" of the girl's possession might have been her having a strong opinion, liking a boy, or insisting on going to school. Just something the hags disagreed with and decided to blame on Satan. I highly doubt she was doing anything we would traditionally associate with possession.

Back