• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Oberle

Trusted Member
Can't really bring myself to say much about this one. Constipated with a 11-pound turd and a colon so big your heart has to shift aside to make room...:wtf::wtf::wtf: Guess the procedure left him with a hollow, empty feeling inside. ;)

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/...tion-for-10-years-has-11-pound-stool-removed/

A 27-year-old man who was suffering from severe constipation for 10 years underwent surgery to remove a large stool from his colon.

The unidentified patient was evaluated at Second People’s Hospital in Chengdu, China, after complaining of stomach pain, Central European News (CEN) reported. While he had been admitted for the same pain previously, doctors had been unable to diagnosis the cause.

A series of X-rays revealed that the patient’s heart had shifted to the right because his colon had swelled to twice the normal size, CEN reported. Doctors diagnosed him with congenital megacolon, which can cause paralysis of the movements of the bowel and can sometimes lead to fecal tumors.

Surgeons later removed an 11-pound stool that had lodged itself in the patient’s colon and caused his severe pain. He is currently in recovery, CEN reported.​

Someone with professional anatomy knowledge, please weigh in.
If my colon was 2x its size, I still don't think it would be anywhere near my heart.

I've heard of being "full of shit", but never in the literal sense!

While he had been admitted for the same pain previously, doctors had been unable to diagnosis the cause.
Did he not tell them that he hadn't taken a dump in 10 years? Seems that should have been the first thing he told the doctors who were trying to diagnose him...

He's actually pretty lucky he didn't die. Some very serious and very nasty complications can happen from compacted shit.

Someone with professional anatomy knowledge, please weigh in.
If my colon was 2x its size, I still don't think it would be anywhere near my heart.
Yes.
Yes, it can.
Fecal impaction is a serious and life threatening condition. Fortunately, this man's organs shifted to accommodate it. Otherwise, he'd be dead.
I would like to see a picture of his abdomen prior to the removal.

I can only shit like once a week if I'm lucky. Hate to share personal shit, or issues. But I know I need to see a doctor.. . . .now I know that anyways..... My stomachs always hurts. When I shit, its like rabbit pellets and it hurts to even push... Sometimes it comes out bloody too. . . . . .

Nah, I'm just giving you all shit. Why not, my mom says I'm full of it, that's why my eyes are brown. So I like to make like a monkey sometimes and just throw some around for all to enjoy.

True story.

Nah, I'm just shittin you again. Dang you're easy.

Here's some of the better surgical pics I found:

Intact removal of the affected part of the colon:​

megacolon2.jpg

Here's a pre and post surgical abdomen with Toxic Megacolon:

CAbXsbYVIAEsLJX.jpg

And here's one of an infant with it:

Hirschsprungs-Disease.jpg

Here's some of the better surgical pics I found:

Intact removal of the affected part of the colon:​

megacolon2.jpg

Here's a pre and post surgical abdomen with Toxic Megacolon:

CAbXsbYVIAEsLJX.jpg

And here's one of an infant with it:

Hirschsprungs-Disease.jpg

See, I try to be all nice nurse and you just go full throttle!
:hilarious:

I'm actually surprised that the condition was missed in previous complaints. Unless the man was obese, the impacted colon ought to have been palpable even at earlier stages of advancement.

How long did it take for this to accumulate? How could you survive for any significant length of time without expelling your bodies waste? Aren't there more/greater health concerns then simply the placement of other organs in relation to the vile colon?

Looks like he won't have the problem again, be coming out his side from here on out.

Latest posts

Back