• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini

A disturbed Queens native and wannabe DJ was shot by police after a dangerous obsession over a female WWE wrestler led to a confrontation outside the company’s training facility with a Florida sheriff’s deputy on Monday.

Armando Montalvo, 29, of Orlando, was critically wounded after he charged with a knife toward plain-clothes deputies at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando after they were called around 1:30 p.m., the Orange County Sheriff’s Office said.

Luis Rivera, who works next door, said Montalvo was on the WWE property two weeks ago making threats. He was a stalker run amok.

The crazy guy came in and was swinging a chain up in the air and apparently he came back today and got shot," Rivera told WFTV.

WWE had gotten an injunction against Montalvo and hired security guards after the man was caught trespassing on three separate occasions, allegedly over his crush with A.J. Lee, a three-time Divas Championship and Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s Woman of the Year.

Montalvo, who liked to wear a wrestling outfit and wanted to be a WWE star, reportedly spread feces and urine on the building earlier this summer, TMZ reported.

In a photo shared on Facebook, Montalvo wore a pair of Converse shoes etched with A.J. Lee's name.

The sheriff described the distance between the firing deputy and the suspect as only a few feet. It left him suffering life-threatening injuries that required surgery.
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-obsessed-wwe-wrestler-shot-fla-facility-article-1.2343710

Last edited:
Maybe if it was Sensational Sherry, god rest her soul and one of my biggest dreams in life(to bang her), or Bull Nakano(dream is still alive and well...) than i could understand. But these talentless, generic twig broads they hire now? Fuck that. Nutbag.

You know, he's not Leigh Kakaty, but he's not hideous either. I'm sure some "nice, normal" girl would have probably found him attractive especially in a dark bar over drinks. And, he could have hooked up. So, where did his life derail that this seemed to be the way to go for him? It's kinda sad really.

Montalvo, who liked to wear a wrestling outfit and wanted to be a WWE star, reportedly spread feces and urine on the building earlier this summer

... Because any rational woman would fall in love with these antics :wtf: fuckin retard :finger:
.... shot and bleeding to death retard :crack:

July 20, 2017
A man shot by an Orange County deputy after trying to get inside the WWE Performance Center in east Orange County has been deemed incompetent to proceed in his aggravated-assault trial.

Circuit Judge Leticia Marques ordered Armando Montalvo, 30, committed to a state mental hospital and scheduled a court hearing for Jan. 31, 2018, to check on his status.

Montalvo is charged with aggravated assault, resisting an officer with violence and trespassing. He had a court order barring him from the WWE center’s property.

On Aug. 31, 2015, Montalvo came to the center and started banging on the glass doors and yelling. A deputy arrived and told him to get on the ground, then shot him when he didn’t listen and appeared to be grabbing something off the ground.

At the time of his arrest, authorities said Montalvo had a history of mental illness, including bipolar disorder, schizophrenia and a drug addiction. He was obsessed with one of the female WWE wrestlers and wanted to become a wrestler himself, authorities said at the time.
March 09, 2018
A man arrested three years ago for trying to break into the World Wrestling Entertainment complex in Orlando was spotted Wednesday night at another WWE event.

On Wednesday, Montalvo posted videos of himself to his Instagram account from outside Full Sail University's event center, where WWE was recording its NXT match. Montalvo’s appearance was first reported by Ringside News.

In one clip, Montalvo is seen howling at the crowds of people who gathered outside.

"My new wrestling name is Regeneration Flex," he says in another clip. In the video, he addresses what happened to him in 2015.

"(Vince) McMahon's people like to make things up," he said. "Oh, my God, he's waving a big thick chain on our property. Trespass him. Lock him up."

Some asked online if Montalvo should have been allowed at Wednesday's event.

News 6 checked court records from every case that has been filed against him since 2015.

Those records show he was banned from the WWE Performance Center, but Wednesday's event was at Full Sail University, which is 2.5 miles away.

Nothing said he couldn't be there.

"You see, I'm bigger than NXT," he said in a video clip. "I'm bigger than that whole organization. I'm bigger than McMahon."

A Full Sail University spokesperson told News 6 that deputies who worked the event were notified about Montalvo.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office said there was no report filed, and Montalvo was not arrested. He is currently appealing the case from his 2015 incident and, according to court records, he is representing himself.

He still crazy, so why is he out? Of course, he's not so crazy that he didn't know to avoid the WWE facility itself, so doesn't that make you wonder? I feel certain he's not done with WWE.

You know if this guy ever actually makes it into the World of Wrestling I have the perfect name for him. Given his preoccupation with smearing feces everywhere but us name him...Shit Disturber.

Back