• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Oberle

Trusted Member
Karlyn Serane Ramirez was a 24 year-old Army soldier stationed at Fort Meade. Someone shot her to death in her own home. The door was found unlocked.

Karlyn's five-month old baby was found next to her lifeless body. The child is unharmed and said to be in good health. She was apparently a doting mother, now ripped from this life by some violent piece of filth. :mad:

Hoping justice will come for the perpetrator. Peace and best wishes to her family. Videos and pics at the links.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...omicide-victim-identified-20150826-story.html

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...dered-md-home-unharmed-baby-article-1.2339148

Last edited:
She sure was pretty. Most probably a jealous ex.

Most likely an ex who was a bit too attached to his paycheck. Child support hurts, and the civilian side of the coin goes out of their way to fuck over young military members on it.

You can never know if a woman is actually taking birth control. To spare yourself 20+ years of chaos and obligation, bag up your junk; no party hat, no party.

Update:
http://www.capitalgazette.com/news/...aying-of-ft-meade-soldier-20150828-story.html

She was married. The authorities say "Ramirez's husband had been interviewed several times and has remained 'accessible' to police."

She had dogs, which were running loose and maybe even trying to get help. :(

"On Tuesday, a neighbor said her husband was out for a morning walk around 6 a.m. when a little black dog kept following him. The dog scratched his leg and ran toward the unit where Ramirez's body was found. The dog kept running between the two.

'It was more like the dog wanted help,' her husband told her.

Another person also noticed dogs running loose. When the person returned the animals, they entered the Ramirez home through the open door. The person called inside but did not receive any response.

He called police."​

Husband did it. She was going to leave him, he said fuck that child support and alimony, and did the deed.Def among the most understandable reasons to commit murder.

Last edited:
Some updated info. Autopsy determined she was shot to death. A neighbor saw a maintenance guy pounding hard on the front door in the morning.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...omicide-victim-identified-20150826-story.html

Chuy Ramirez, from San Antonio, Texas, identifed himself as her brother and declined to comment on Facebook.

"(A)t this time we our selves (sic) are still wanting answers," he wrote in message.

Ramirez was married, said Lt. Ryan Frashure, a county police spokesman. Police have conducted several interviews with the husband, whom Frashure described "accessible" and "answering questions."

The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner’s autopsy revealed the cause of death was gunshot wounds with the manner being homicide.

Millstone Court was blocked off at New Disney Road with crime scene tape from 8 a.m. to about 3 p.m., according to neighbors. Many who left for work before 8 a.m. said they hadn’t seen anything out of the ordinary.

Those leaving after 8 a.m. saw an influx of police officers.

Neighbor Jeannette Ramos said she was leaving for work around 7:40 a.m. and saw a maintenance worker knocking on the front door of the home.

“He was just knocking really hard on the door,” she said.

The rear of the units on Millhouse Court face a maintenance building and its parking lot.

The Lake Village town home community has a large military presence, according to neighbors and many keep to themselves. Property management declined comment.

County police are asking anyone with information on the murder to contact the Homicide Unit at 410-222-4756 or 410-222-4700 in regard to case number 2015-732055. Callers may remain anonymous.​

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/karlyn-...iend-charged-in-death-of-wife-also-a-soldier/

BALTIMORE — The husband of a Fort Meade, Maryland, soldier who wasfound fatally shot last year in her home with her 5-month-old daughterunharmed next to her has been charged in the slaying, federal prosecutors said Friday.

Sgt. 1st Class Maliek Kearney’s girlfriend, Dolores Delgado, has also been charged in the death of Pfc. Karlyn Ramirez.

Kearney, 35, and Delgado, 31, were arrested Thursday in San Antonio, where Kearney is stationed, Baltimore U.S. attorney’s office spokeswoman Marcia Murphy said.

A grand jury in Maryland returned indictments against the two Tuesday. They are charged with interstate travel to commit domestic violence resulting in death and are being held without bond.

Well that didn't work out the way they planned did it?
Fucking idiots thought they were pretty smart. I'm guessing he killed her early in the morning and let the dogs loose before he slipped away. I wonder if he placed his daughter with his wife's dead body afterwards or was she in the room when it happened and he left her on the bed with her mothers dead body. Either way they are both broken individuals.
I'd never tell this poor child the circumstances surrounding her mothers death becoz how can you explain this? Divorce is so much easier for all involved unless you're crazy I guess.

"Hours before Army Pfc. Karlyn Ramirez was found dead in her Maryland home in August 2015, she called her mother and sister in an uncharacteristic panic.

“She said ‘I don’t know what is wrong. I don’t feel right. I don’t feel safe. Do you think my baby knows I love her?’ ” Ramirez’s sister, Roxanne, said in a March interview withCrime Watch Daily. “I am like, ‘Why are you talking like this? What happened?’ [Ramirez said,] ‘I don’t know. I can’t tell you. I don’t know.’ ”

http://people.com/crime/san-antonio...r-of-wife-found-wife-karlyn-ramirez-shooting/

That's eerie... she had a premonition that something was about to happen.

The article also says that she was newly married. The girlfriend must have been around longer than that, if she was willing to kill for him.

They had only been married 5 weeks and they had never lived together. He was apparently coming from South Carolina to Maryland so they could live together.
The more that comes out I'm sure the picture painted will be that of a narcissist and his muse.
LINK

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/08/texas-woman-pleads-guilty-to-helping-lover-kill-wife-in-md.html
BALTIMORE – A woman has pleaded guilty to helping her boyfriend kill his wife.

Prosecutors said she gave him a gun and her car, stayed in his apartment to establish an alibi, and then disposed of the weapon after the deed was done.

Both the boyfriend and his wife were in the U.S. Army. Karlyn Ramirez, a soldier at Fort Meade, was found fatally shot with her infant daughter unharmed next to her, at her home in Maryland in 2015. Her husband, Sgt. 1st Class Maliek Kearney, was stationed at Fort Jackson, South Carolina.

A prosecutor's statement Tuesday said 32-year-old Dolores Delgado of San Antonio, Texas, pleaded guilty to interstate travel to commit domestic violence resulting in death. Kearney faces the same federal charge.
[....]

Ain't no man ever meant so much to me that I would kill his wife for him. I have told a couple men, come back when you're divorced and not before. Absolutely no respect for herself, never mind for anyone else.

It takes a real piece of shit to kill the mother of your child and then leave the helpless baby alone with the mother's body. And what kind of a woman would help a man do that? Screwing around with a married man is one thing, but leaving a helpless baby in a house with their dead mother is a whole different level of shitty.

Maybe girlfriend couldnt have kids so he got wifey prego, married her then killed her for the insurance and baby.

A U.S. Army sergeant's girlfriend has testified to helping him kill his soldier wife in 2015.

Army Sgt. Maliek Kearney, 37, and his girlfriend, Dolores Delgado, 33, were arrested in October 2016, after authorities said the pair traveled from Fort Jackson, South Carolina, where Kearney was stationed, to a home in Severn, Maryland, to kill his wife, Army Pfc. Karlyn Ramirez, 24.

Ramirez was found fatally shot in her Maryland townhouse, while holding the couple's unharmed, sleeping infant daughter, in August 2015.

Kearney and Delgado were charged with the federal crime of having crossed state lines to commit domestic violence which resulted in death. Delgado pleaded guilty, while Kearney's trial began on July 16 in Baltimore, Maryland.

Delgado, an Army veteran, took the stand Wednesday and told the court that Kearney was going to kill Ramirez, who was stationed at Fort Meade at the time, unless they reconciled, the Baltimore Sun reported.

Delgado said she and Kearney meticulously plotted the killing and that she provided Kearney with her car and gun to use.

She also said that while he was en route to Maryland, she stayed in South Carolina with his cell phone, sending texts from it to help establish an alibi for him.

Delgado said that despite planning Ramirez's death with Kearney, she thought he and his wife would make up, not that Kearney would actually kill her.

'I believed there was some chance of Karlyn seeing Mr. Kearney and working things out,' Delgado said, according to the Baltimore Sun. 'I told him that he wasn’t going to do anything … that everything would be fine.'

During her testimony, Delgado also revealed that she been having a lengthy affair with Kearney, which she said started before his marriage and continued after it.

Delgado's received a plea deal in the summer of 2017, in exchange for not getting the death penalty, WBAL-TV 11 reported.

She could, however, still receive a life sentence.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5968895/Woman-testifies-helping-Army-sergeant-kill-wife.html
4E684EE500000578-5968895-Ramirez_had_recently_given_birth_to_her_daughter_with_Kearney-m-77_1532021794103.jpg

Back