• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
http://nypost.com/2015/08/31/wife-has-ptsd-from-husbands-twisted-sexual-antics/

I find this all pretty hilarious.

“Husband wore an anal plug with a horse tail and pretended to be a horse by galloping around the marital residence,” the filing says.

At other times, Stein pretended to be a cat who “used [a] litter box and cleaned himself” and wanted Mundy to walk him on a leash, the papers say.

Stein, a former appointee to the county Board of Elections, also acted like a baby who needed to be fed and diapered, the papers say."

I refuse to belive this woman got PTSD from this, I do however belive she is a shitty spiteful Ex who wants to trash her husbands reputation.

Last edited:
Stupid woman. If your husband has weird fetishes you can't accept, dump him. Don't devalue what PTSD is, and the experiences people really go through when they have it, by appropriating it because you want to humiliate your ex.

Shes trying to destroy his career because he has a position of power for the DA. If she stayed married to his freaky ass for 17 YEARS, then she must not have been THAT opposed to his little fantasies.

Poor guy, I hope he can eventually find some freaky little lady someday to share in his kinks and quirks.

If my husband were into some crazy shit like that and i was soooo traumatized by it, I think i woulda been out the door and on the phone with a lawyer as soon as the butt plug and the horse tail came out. I don't think I would have stuck around for the litter boxes and diapers and crap! Thats just a dumbass excuse.

He prolly got bored with her uptight ass and decided to gallop his way into greener pastures and she just couldnt handle it. Even if, IF his sexual behaviors trapped and traumatized her to the point of causimg severe clinical mental damage, WHY the HELL would you want to publish your 14 page report to the world?! Sure dosent seem to traumatizing to me...

At other times, Stein pretended to be a cat who “used [a] litter box and cleaned himself” and wanted Mundy to walk him on a leash, the papers say.

Cats don't like leashes.

He's catting wrong.

I'm not buying that victim PTSD BS. All she had to do was walk out years ago. She can't even use the "staying for the children" excuse, because they don't have any.

I sincerely hope that he counter-files with his own complaints, something like she has a smelly snatch, doesn't bathe regularly, refuses to use feminine hygiene products, all kinds of embarrassing shit about her.

Fight fire with fire kind of idea.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: This is totally ridiculous.
... I honestly hope she is lying :wtf: I'm pretty open minded ... but the whole anal plug tail thingo_O
... a leash I'm ok with :nana:

I mean what exactly are her symptoms?
It's going to be hard to justify this from a clinical standpoint.
Unless she sucks and covers every time she sees a cat, horse, or baby.
Unpleasant feelings about something doesn't qualify for PTSD. You have to have uncontrollable emotional and physical responses to the stimuli or visualization of the initial trauma.
This woman is just being absurd.
If my husband wanted to wear a diaper, I would laugh my ass off.

I'm calling BS on half of her claims. But....if your man is a total freak, shouldn't you just be grateful? As someone whose husband is very....adventurous (yeah, that's how I'm gonna put it) I'm just happy about it and know I'm extremely blessed.

But for those poor, sexually repressed peeps who aren't into trying new things, just walk away y'all. Don't humiliate the poor man.

"The document alleges" this and that, if these things are not true his career might be over now. Thats bs if what she alleges is false, I would sue for defamation.

Last edited:
So outing his weird fetishes instead of just saying you had irreconcilable differences is how you treat someone you spent 17 years with? What a cunt.

If she gives him and his kinks too much more publicity, I see some big money fetish film makers giving him a call.

Hell, id watch that shit, and I KNOW im not the only one here who would. :p

She is a spiteful ex. I'm sure she was a wiling participant. Shame on her for airing out what happens in the bedroom out of pure spite.

So outing his weird fetishes instead of just saying you had irreconcilable differences is how you treat someone you spent 17 years with? What a cunt.
It's NY, they just added a no-fault divorce clause in 2010 and it won't be granted unless all "other issues" are resolved first.

Basically a no-fault or irreconcilable differences divorce in NY is quite hard to get and filing under one of the grounds clauses is easier.

My first divorce was in NY prior to the no-fault clause being added, I had a strong case for cruel and inhuman treatment but I didn't want to use it, I didn't want to be a cunt I just wanted to be a divorcee, unfortunately NY required grounds then so I filed under cruel and inhuman treatment.

Here's a link to the grounds in NY:
http://www.jdbar.com/Articles/grounds-divorce.html

I sincerely hope that he counter-files with his own complaints, something like she has a smelly snatch, doesn't bathe regularly, refuses to use feminine hygiene products, all kinds of embarrassing shit about her.

Fight fire with fire kind of idea.
She is a spiteful ex. I'm sure she was a wiling participant. Shame on her for airing out what happens in the bedroom out of pure spite.

That's what I'm saying, he should counter-file saying he has PTSD because he told her his fetishes to get help for them and she wanted him to play them out...turn that shit back around on her!

Back