• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
A lab in Utah may find more answers to Baby Doe.

[
Thousands of tips have poured in amid a huge campaign to identify the little girl, whose body was found June 25 in a trash bag left along the shoreline of a peninsula near Boston. A computer-generated composite image of the girl, prepared by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, has been seen by an estimated 53 million people. The image has been displayed on 84 billboards across Massachusetts. Analysis of pollen found on the girl has already shown she spent some time in the Boston area, but a broader history of her movements could lead authorities to her identity.

IsoForensics has been analyzing isotopes in a tooth and a hair sample from the girl that can pinpoint her movements, Chesson said. Such data could augment data already collected on the mystery girl, who police believe was “placed” along the shore, according to Suffolk County District Attorney Press Secretary Jake Wark. She was wearing polka-dot leggings, was wrapped in a zebra-striped blanket and had pierced ears and very long hair.
/QUOTE]

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/3...sachusetts-baby-doe-could-come-from-utah-lab/

I'm just guessing she's originally from central America, here illegally, maybe living in East Boston area. If the neighborhood hasn't changed since I lived there, she's 1 in thousands.

Hopefully someone comes forward with information :(

I will forward the information on my FB since we have most of our friends and family are from the Boston area.

Girl Identified, person charged.
BOSTON -

The young girl the world came to know as "Baby Doe" has been identified, 5 Investigates Kathy Curran reported Friday.

A suspect was in custody after a search warrant was executed at a Boston home Thursday, 5 Investigates reported.

Photos: Blanket, clothing found with Baby Doe

The identity of the toddler was not immediately released, but 5 Investigates reported she was from Boston.
http://www.wcvb.com

@Sue sue ~thank you so much for the updates.. Please post when there's more to know. Someone must of cared about this little girl in some way,at some point. RIP little one

Last edited:
More, courtesy of @Sue sue 's link and @Valasca :

Can't embed the video, but you've got to see her precious little face​

BOSTON —The young girl the world came to know as "Baby Doe" has been identified, 5 Investigates Kathy Curran reported Friday.

The break in the case came after a search warrant was executed at Maxwell Street home in Mattapan Thursday, 5 Investigates reported.

Watch video

The identity of the toddler was not immediately released, pending positive identification by the State Medical Examiner. However, the girl was from Boston, 5 Investigates reported.

Possible suspects were being questioned in connection with the girl's death. Police have been in contact with family members.

The young girl’s body was found inside a trash bag by a woman who was walking her dog on Deer Island on June 25.

There was no immediate word on the cause of her death. A spokesman for the Suffolk County District Attorney's office said only the "investigation remains very active."

Photos: Blanket, clothing found with Baby Doe

"This story is really going to hinge on who this child is and what her history was, who her family is and where she came from," said retired Massachusetts State Police Col. Timothy Alben, who led the investigation for months. "Then we are going to open the door to many investigative means."

In the months since the discovery of her body, state police detectives acted on hundreds of leads suggesting possible matches for the young girl in Massachusetts and 35 other states and several countries.

More than 200 girls were ruled out as being the young girl. The computer-generated image of Baby Doe was viewed nearly 60 million times.

Testing of pollen samples recovered from items on the trash bag in which the little girl was found suggested that she had spent a significant amount of time in the Greater Boston area before her death.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/baby-doe-i...+5+Boston&utm_medium=FBPAGE&utm_source=Social

This brings back the four year search for our "Doe" baby, Precious Doe. I attended quite a few of the candlelight vigils for her and we had the head of the Ad Hoc committee on crime, Alvin Brooks, and his wife over for dinner a few times. She made national news as well and it took four long years to ID her b/c she'd been decapitated and her hands and feet had been sawed off. In her case, it was her parents who'd done it. There were so many people vowing to not let them live to see trial you couldn't even count them all. Here's the wiki on her story: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Erica_Green

My heart (ouchie) goes out to those who loved and cared about her. But, whoever they find guilty (if anyone), well, let's just say posting my sentiments could easily get me arrested. My money's on mom and dick, too.

Last edited:
The pics made me cry.
How could a mother... I just can't put into words how I feel. Just know I feel really really sad.
A source tells FOX25 that the body of a young girl found on Deer Island has been identified following a tip to the Boston Police Homicide Unit. A source also tells FOX25 that investigators are questioning a woman believed to be the girl's mother.

A search warrant was issued for an apartment on Maxwell Street in Mattapan Thursday night. Neighbors told FOX25 that police were at the apartment Thursday evening serving a search warrant.

Neighbors identified the woman who lives in the apartment as Rachelle Bond. FOX25 has also learned from a source that she is the mother of a young girl named Bella.

Neighbors told FOX25 that Bella has not been seen in months.

FOX25 located Bond’s Facebook page that contains several photos that bear a striking resemblance to the computer renderings of “Baby Doe.”
http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/30062484/baby-doe

John Walsh from American Most Wanted said it was mostly likely a live in boyfriend of the mother.

Edited because I mixed his name up with his son.

Last edited:
Dope fiends, both of them.

At the moment I have more contempt for the skank parading as a mother, either she murdered her child or she turned a blind eye when her newest junkie dick du jour did. Fuck her.

Oh, and on the ID channel site they are reporting that a neighbor called in the tip. Said kept asking where the kid was and parents said DHS took her away.

She does look junky"ish" in some of her pics. But again, she looks like she really loves her daughter.

I too am literally in tears over this one. Looking at the FB is killing me but I can't stop.

Back