• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
Jonathan Fleming was arrested at the Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium after the victim's father became concerned when he saw the pair together.

An investigation by the Crimes Against Children Unit alleges that Fleming has been sexually abusing the girl since she was about three years old.

The girl reportedly told police that Fleming has forced her several times a year to engage in sex acts at different fairs in Maryland and elsewhere.

She claims he touched her inappropriately at the Cow Palace before moving to a more secluded area, including a trailer owned by the Fleming family.

Fleming allegedly forced her to perform various sex acts, including intercourse.

The girl's father notified police after being warned by a farmer who became concerned when he saw Fleming and the girl at the Swine Barn, police said.

Fleming has been charged with second degree rape, second degree sexual offense, perverted practice, fourth degree sexual assault and second degree assault.

He is being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center on $500,000 bond.

The investigation into the allegations of prior abuse remains ongoing.

Police have said additional charges are possible.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-family-friend-9-sexually-abusing-age-3.html

I wish I knew how to stop any child from ever being abused by these sick pedos... But I don't.. But what I do know is how to stop a lot of them from doing it to the same child in secret over and over ... And that's TALKING TO YOUR CHILD.. About sexual abuse. .tell them the lies the pedos will say ..tell them about the threats they will make.. And tell them NOT To BELIEVE any of it .....get your child comfortable with talking about everything to you.. This is how we stop our kids from living day after day in the nightmare of abuse... To scared to tell anyone ..

Being abused 1 time is too many times but having to live day to day ..having it happen over and over is a nightmare I could not imagine living with.. Talk to your kids ..<3

Sorry dupe.

Uugghh my phone is not getting along with this site for the past week... Uugghh <3

Last edited:
If there is a long history of this man sexually abusing the girl...and the father was obviously aware of it....why was the girl with him at the fair??? Where was the mother in all this. What was the pedos relationship to this girl?? So sad. Glad they gave him a high bond.

If there is a long history of this man sexually abusing the girl...and the father was obviously aware of it....why was the girl with him at the fair??? Where was the mother in all this. What was the pedos relationship to this girl?? So sad. Glad they gave him a high bond.
I don't think the father knew til notified. I can't imagine him letting this go on otherwise.

Since she was 3 years old.
How old is she now?

Why was she ever alone with him at the age of 3 and continued to be alone with him?

A parents hinky alarm should be sounding loud and clear when an adult continually offers to babysit.

BALTIMORE, MD – Jonathan Fleming is facing some serious charges after the 17-year-old was accused of raping a 9-year-old family friend at the Maryland State Fairgrounds – a girl he has allegedly been sexually abusing since she was 3-years-old.

Police said that Fleming’s family and the girl’s family were together at the Maryland State Fair when a concerned farmer notified the girl’s father that he saw Fleming doing something inappropriate with the girl inside the Swine Barn.

“There was a farmer there that actually saw him buckling up his pants and approached the two of them,” Baltimore County Police Officer Shawn Vincent. “When the boy saw that he was being approached, he left with the young girl.”

The girl’s parents called police who interviewed the girl. She told police that Fleming touched her inappropriately and then took her to a slide barn where he forced her to perform various sex acts, including intercourse. But that’s not the worst of it. According to the girl, Fleming has been sexually abusing her since she was three; forcing her to engage in sex acts several time a year at various fairs in Maryland and elsewhere.

Jonathan Fleming was arrested and charged as an adult with second-degree rape, second-degree sexual offense, perverted practice, fourth-degree sexual assault and second-degree assault. He is currently in the Baltimore County Detention Center on $500,000 bond.

Fleming’s family run the Stone Ridge farm and are members of the Maryland Angus Association. Fleming breeds cows, some of which have won awards at the Maryland State Fair, the Howard County fair and the Frederick County fair.

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2015/08...-sexually-abusing-girl-9-years/#ixzz3kPgs8KuA

and the father was obviously aware of it....why was the girl with him at the fair???

I don't understand where you get that impression?

The girl's father notified police after being warned by a farmer who became concerned when he saw Fleming and the girl at the Swine Barn, police said.

Sounds to me like the dad found out something and immediately went to the police.

Jonathan Fleming is facing some serious charges after the 17-year-old was accused of raping a 9-year-old family friend at the Maryland State Fairgrounds – a girl he has allegedly been sexually abusing since she was 3-years-old.

So, it started when he was 11? Yikes! I'd be looking at his parents too. An 11yr old doesn't usually just come up with raping a 3yr old out of thin air.

Back