• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
omg what a bitch oh and yeah a cold bitch! I wouldnt be able to function I dont think, wow shes just as evil as that piece of poop she calls her boyfriend!!!!!!

She is just calmly discussing where he might have hid her baby's body and she hopes it not somewhere cold-hearted, awwwww she does care. :sarcasm:

I can't even open my mouth and talk about Lonzie being dead and hidden, how on earth can she discuss it with a friend so calmly, so matterfactly.

And at the very end the FATHER of Lonzie is quoted as saying he still does not believe Ebron did anything to Lonzie, just what the fuck, over!:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Secret Recording of Lauramore released. This bitch is talking about the flesh of her flesh and blood of her blood as if ........, well you listen and decide. Unbelievable!!!

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonzie-bartons-mother-caught-on-tape/34808864
images
Worthless, Cold Bitch with an atrophied black heart. Snakes have a higher body temp.
images
Thats her baby!!! She shows no ownership to him as him being her baby!! She calls him the baby every damn time....and calm too....uhhh it's your son cunt....my heart drops the moment i lose eyesight of my children....fucking spineless cunt...

Secret Recording of Lauramore released. This bitch is talking about the flesh of her flesh and blood of her blood as if ........, well you listen and decide. Unbelievable!!!

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonzie-bartons-mother-caught-on-tape/34808864 (snipped)

Lauramore (from Victoria's link):

“Something happened to the baby and he freaked out, and he put him somewhere but where? But hopefully it’s somewhere that’s not cold-hearted, you know what I mean, like in a river.”​

Right, cause throwing your baby's corpse in a river would be SO much more cold-hearted than going to work to strip while your baby has yellow fluid coming of of his ears, can't stop throwing up, and has a big mystery bruise behind his ear. :punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

I just want to kill her. :inpain::inpain::inpain:

When you hear the shit that these type of Mothers have to say , you realise why and how their children end up being beaten and often killed . They have a certain psyche and pattern of thought .

Although the men are to blame for the violence , these women enable and encourage this abuse and provide the fodder - innocent children .

Any adult which witnesses abuse to any child and does not act upon it deserves the same punishment as the abusers.

Lonzie baby, they had to hide your broken body away because they were too cowardly to face the consequences of what had been done to you. A stripper Mom that lacked the brain cells to keep you safe from a man that was all about violence and drugs, what chance did you have? I hope they find you sweet boy, I pray they find you as you lay heavy on my heart, tossed away without even a modicum of earthly care.

Last edited:
At the link it says they reached out to her husband to see if he returned home to him. :bored: Skank is married but with some other dude, who she is getting arrested with. Oh, and it says that she met another "man" upon getting out or that "man" bonded her out, kind of worded strange.

It so saddens me that heartless cunts like this have children, knowing full well they can not offer the love and comfort a child needs. If a woman's only sense of self-worth comes from feeling some dude's load filling her ice cold twat, she should at least take precautions against getting pregnant and creating this particular chain of events.

This particular bitch needs to be removed from the planet immediately.

So Lonna the not Madonna did a happy dance at the back door of the jail upon someone coming up with the $5,000 on her 50,000 bond.The Judge set her bail at peanuts in my unhappy opinion. Someone needs to do a little dance on her head until this empty and atrophied hearted bitch tells all she knows. And she fucking knows all, is my bet! She should be careful as Ruben may just turn the tables on her skanky ass and say he was the one that discovered Lonzie injured when he got back from doing his "business".

The longer Lonzie lays God knows where, alone and unattended, exposed to whatever seeks to prey upon his tiny body, the angrier I become. What kind of mother allows her child to be tossed away like they were just some inanimate object, undeserving of any kind of tender care? Then the justice system bends over backwards to put these creatures who are not mothers by any measure, back on the street so they can get their "Happy Dance" on!! Our justice system is so broken when it comes to the very least among us with no sign of change in sight. How many more discarded "Caylee's" will it take before their rights supersede those who throw them out like so much unwanted refuse???

What a fucking failure the Rube is getting caught at making all those amateur, rookie moves. The other thugs sharing the same jail space have to be tittering behind their hands at the very least if not outright laughing their asses off. He went in thinking he had the goods to be the biggest, baddest, mother fucker on the ol' cell block and now he is probably in the hole crying like a little bitch. Gotta love it when the Rube is being so helpful in icing his own cupcake.

http://staugustine.com/news/local-n...bron-jr-include-attempted-escape#.Vd-wnC9RFax

How did this worthless POS even make it this far in life? Just execute this fucker and make the planet a better place.

that killed him may be innocent
She went to one of his court appearance to see him AND to give him one of Lonzie's sneakers that she got form the child's house.

WTF. Giving a murderer some spank material so he can relive his crimes?

Crazy bitch.

Seattle woman travels to Jacksonville to help search for Lonzie yeah and she thinks the black idiot that killed him may be innocent oh really?? i think i might puke!!!! where is this little boy???? Kill HIM or torture him and make him tell the truth! where is that little boy you fucking dicks!!!!!!??????? fucking ape looking fuck!!!!!!!
She's only here to get her 15 minutes. She's telling EVERYONE she's from Seattle.
Bitch, please. If you were truly here for Lonzie, no one would know where you're from.

Seattle woman travels to Jacksonville to help search for Lonzie yeah and she thinks the black idiot that killed him may be innocent oh really?? i think i might puke!!!! where is this little boy???? Kill HIM or torture him and make him tell the truth! where is that little boy you fucking dicks!!!!!!??????? fucking ape looking fuck!!!!!!!

The people who read something on fb and than go on to act like they know more about the case than actual people involved amazes me and not in a good way. But what really gets to me is when people take them serious and actually starts listening to their version of the truth.... Her statement about getting permission to and actually searching the pos house where she finds and takes a pair of the babies shoes... How does that happen ??

Back