• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
George-Kephart.jpg

DERWOOD, MD — George Kephart, 78, became so upset with his disabled wife after learning about an affair she had 50 years ago, he allegedly beat and strangled the woman before inserting a hot curling iron inside her vagina.

According to reports, Kephart’s wife suffers from severe dementia and reportedly confessed to having an affair a half century ago. Upon hearing this, Kephart became so enraged that he allegedly beat and strangled the poor woman before raping her with a hot curling iron.

A home caretaker contacted her son after noticing the woman had bruising on her head, neck, back, arms and legs. The woman was taken to the hospital where medical staff would find she was also suffering torn flesh inside her vagina.

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2015/08...disabled-wife-hot-curling-iron/#ixzz3kOiCuzen

:wtf: Second curling iron rape story. Mr. Kephart, if it happened, it happened 50 years ago. Take your cue from the ice princess Elsa, and let it go dude.

th

Whoooah :wtf:
Note to self: Kill myself before I get dementia.... cuz ..if all my secrets come out :dead: I'm a dead woman for sure :nailbiting:

Fuck. That's horrible. Of all the things to continue remembering after getting dementia... why couldn't this half-century old infidelity have simply slipped away?

Oh sure, cuz a hot curling iron raping is a fit punishment for 50 yr old affair...
What the fuuuuuuuucccckkkkkk.
:sarcasm:

I say we should shove a curling iron up his ass. Poor old bat has dementia; she may also confess to shooting President Kennedy and being Queen Elizabeth's sister...doesn't mean it's true.

I had a great aunt who, at the age of 103, swore green aliens were peeping in her bedroom window. Didn't do anygood to pull the shades down; she claimed they could walk thru walls.

I didn't believe that either.

And make sure it's one of the new fangled kind that can go up to 80 billion degrees!
In-Styler, even spins when plugged in and turned on when you hold the handle together. Goes from about zero to 90 ba-zillion degrees in 3 seconds.

Turn in on and once it gets hot, squeeze the handle and let that fucker spin in his ass too.

Whoooah :wtf:
Note to self: Kill myself before I get dementia.... cuz ..if all my secrets come out :dead: I'm a dead woman for sure :nailbiting:

Go on...

I had a great aunt who, at the age of 103, swore green aliens were peeping in her bedroom window. Didn't do anygood to pull the shades down; she claimed they could walk thru walls.
I didn't believe that either.

Wait, where did she live?

... why couldn't this half-century old infidelity have simply slipped away?
Further proof that the truth ALWAYS comes out.

On the other hand, I agree it could have been a false memory created by dementia. Damn idiot should have considered that before grabbing a curling iron.

Besides...after 50 years...what the fuck does it matter? Hell, even I could forgive that.

Further proof that the truth ALWAYS comes out.

On the other hand, I agree it could have been a false memory created by dementia. Damn idiot should have considered that before grabbing a curling iron.

Besides...after 50 years...what the fuck does it matter? Hell, even I could forgive that.

Very true. Hell, she could even have been thinking of her own husband (who would have looked very different 50 years ago) when confessing to this infidelity.

I'm no fan of cheaters... but the practical voice in me recognizes that if you have a successful half century marriage and manage to do so with only ONE fuck up, it doesn't negate the success of all that time you spent together loving one another.

Go on...

Wait, where did she live?
Aunt Bessie lived in a very fancy, VERY expensive "retirement" home. Damn thing had a waterfall in the reception area! Each resident had a small apartment, complete with tv, microwave, phone and a small yard with a shaded sitting spot. She was able to take her kitty with her! she rode him around in his own basket attached to her wheelchair. They have parties, movies, concerts and other stuff; she was happy as a clam at high tide.

That side of the family has beaucoup money.

Hey what if it was a romanticized notion that remained for someone she wanted to fall in love with or be with. Someone who might have made her happy and the memory of what could have been plays on and on. Obviously her hubby is a douchebag x 1000 this could have been a longing memory for happiness that he could not provide.

Hey what if it was a romanticized notion that remained for someone she wanted to fall in love with or be with. Someone who might have made her happy and the memory of what could have been plays on and on. Obviously her hubby is a douchebag x 1000 this could have been a longing memory for happiness that he could not provide.

WELL, that's just heartbreakingly depressing. :(

I don't know if I'm more disturbed that he raped her for something that happened so long ago, or if it's the curling iron he got rapey with. Both, it's definitely both.

Additional link that might be of interest...

Man Beat, Sexually Assaulted Wife With Dementia: Police
An elderly Derwood man reportedly beat, choked and burned the genitals of his frail wife, who suffers from dementia, authorities say.

George Thomas Kephart, 78, of Derwood was charged Aug. 17 with first-degree sex offense, first-degree assault and abuse of a vulnerable adult, according to Maryland online court records.

Charging documents say Kephart accused his 78-year-old wife of having an affair 50 years ago. When she reportedly confessed, her husband attacked her, using a hot curling iron to assault the woman, WJLA reports. A part-time home caretaker noticed bruises to the victim’s head, neck, back, arms and legs a few days later and the couple’s son, who then contacted police.

When the victim was treated at Shady Grove Adventist Hospital in Rockville, a sexual assault exam showed internal injuries from being sexually violated with the curling iron.

Police said in court documents that the victim is afraid of Kephart because he routinely hits and burns her.

The Montgomery County Public Schools website lists George Kephart as an attendant for a special education bus.

He is scheduled to appear in Montgomery County District Court Sept. 11 for a preliminary hearing.

Back