• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Yes that is true he is, they thought or hoped he was "cured" good example of how jail rehabilitation is just an unrealistic dream :(

You just disagreed with a post stating that he was Austrian only to agree with me here?

ETA: And for the record, I still fail to see what sort of relevance this person has to the crime at hand, being neither Norwegian, at the mercy of Norwegian courts, or a paedophile.

@Megan1993 - we wouldn't have murders if that was true. We wouldn't have speeders if fear of the law was enough to prevent crime! There probably ARE societies right now that punish pedophiles with death, and they still have pedophiles. You aren't going to stop anyone by making the punishment any harsher. It's already pretty harsh, but it doesn't stop anyone.

BTW, I posted this article awhile ago, figure I'll post it again so you guys can call me a sick pedophile like that piece of shit @biteme just did! Yeah, dude, go fuck yourself.

http://www.upworthy.com/this-19-yea...ar-a-child-and-he-needs-you-to-hear-his-story
fucking therapy isn't going to stop them either
Just like it's not going to stop anyone from speeding
I don't know why I bother with your fucked up posts, guess therapy isn't help me either

Last edited:
You just disagreed with a post stating that he was Austrian only to agree with me here?

ETA: And for the record, I still fail to see what sort of relevance this person has to the crime at hand, being neither Norwegian, at the mercy of Norwegian courts, or a paedophile.
I'm sorry my screen is acting up didn't mean to press the disagree button as I usually really like to read your posts and I guess that I wasn't thinking paedo vs murderers just that the system doesn't have a way to "fix" these kind of high risk offenders and that in his peticular case in Austria was very high profile and was thought to be a success story until he started to kill prostitutes again...

No worries, @sheknows . It is easily done. I was wondering why on earth you would disagree with a bald statement of fact ;)

And Jack Unterweger's is a fascinating story which left a lot of people in the Austrian correctional system and media world with serious egg on their faces :eggface:, no doubt about that!

No worries, @sheknows . It is easily done. I was wondering why on earth you would disagree with a bald statement of fact ;)

And Jack Unterweger's is a fascinating story which left a lot of people in the Austrian correctional system and media world with serious egg on their faces :eggface:, no doubt about that!
I totally agree with you!:)

We all know how well therapy works for changing a sexual preference, you can turn yourself gay or straight at will. :penguin:

If you cant change a healthy adult with normal sexual attractions for other adults into people who suddenly are sexually attracted to kids, how can you expect the reverse to be possible. If it is an illness, its not one that can be treated..maybe suppressed for a while but never really treated.

Back