• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I know I am not alone when I say that I begin to despair for us from the gradual loss and desensitization of feeling that allow a horrifying spectacle such as this to be observed where no one twitches a muscle and can remain mute.

Quite simply, we are fucked.

Couldn't agree more. Well said.

I'm seriously shaking and I only watched a second of it, I can't watch it. I hope he's ripped a new ass hole and drowned and brought back until he goes insane and kills himself!! I really have some rage right now sorry!

This is a CCTV feed, it may be connected to a motion detector, and edited to remove other guests. 17 times he threw her in or held her under, and one of those times he pulled her the length of the pool twice. He flings her with enough force to knock her breath out. Sometimes he helps her out, and the moment she takes a step on solid ground he takes her by the arms and drops her back in the pool. When people are there, he keeps his back to them and pulls her under, probably to prevent her screaming. To the other guests, it would have looked like he was holding her in front of him. This was a sadistic attack, repeated over a 3 1/2 hour period, torturing her physically and mentally. Every time it seemed over and safe, it began again.

@ McDanel ~ Baby girl didn't stand a chance against the sadistic fuck that terrified, traumatized and tortured her unimpeded for hours. I guess he had to take breaks in-between so as not to make excessive demands on his physical prowess which only registered fucking pussy on the muscle meter. I hope Mama woke well rested after the very long nap she took during her daughters brutal ordeal!! :mad:

I wish very much torture this man! I took my three year old little girl to the pool twice since reading this and I just can't get it out of my mind, it's so disturbing. My baby's face went under for a second and the shear terror and gasping that came from it was upsetting to watch but this MOTHERFUCKER, God damn him! Trying to do homework and this pops up in my head and I realize I'm just too fucking sensitive for shit like this, my love for children and innocent lives is too great to see injustice like this and not take it to heart! Torturing a child will make me homicidal. The only comfort I can take is that she's at peace now and will never have to endure the years of abuse this piece of shit would have put her through, and that maybe the other prisoners will find out what he did and pay him back ten fold what he dished out. On that note I will need to take a leave of absence from this site until I can get it together.

21 September 2016

A man who was filmed repeatedly throwing his three-year-old stepdaughter in a swimming pool, causing her to drown, has been jailed for 100 years.

Horrifying surveillance footage showed the killer, identified only as Jose David N., throwing the child into the water at a hotel in the city of Morelia, in the south-western Mexican state of Michoacan in August 2015.

She is seen battling to keep herself afloat, while the murderer stands at the side of the pool doing nothing.

The helpless little girl could not swim, and other bathers did nothing to try and save her.

The youngster's mother, who is a nurse, did not realize her child was dead until after she had made one more visit to the pool with her husband.

They then returned to find the lifeless girl in front of the TV, prompting them to take her to hospital.

She died a short time later. The mother claimed she did not know her daughter was being mistreated until she saw the shocking video clips.

Jose knew his stepdaughter could not swim but pleaded surprise after being told that she had drowned, the court heard.

However, the video footage proved enough to convict him and see him jailed with no possibility of parole.

Jose stayed silent throughout his murder trial and did not testify. Prosecutors had recommended a prison sentence of up to 40 years.

But a judge made his punishment more severe after reviewing the footage.

It shows him standing at the poolside as her arms flail in the air.

She reaches out for help, before throwing in a lifebuoy, but the little girl is too weak to grab it.

At one point he throws her in and walks away before returning and tossing her back in when she is fully-clothed.

After deliberation, judges Juan Salvador Alonso Mejia, Ana Lilia Garcia Cardona and Noe Reyes Millan found him guilty of aggravated murder.

The judge, Garcia Cardona, who read the sentence, said that not only did the man throw the toddler into the pool several times, he even dragged her by the hair under the water.

He then held her tiny body in such a position that she was unable to breathe.

The defence had tried to suggest that the little girl had died outside the pool and not in the water, but this was rejected by the judges.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pool-holding-underwater-jailed-100-years.html

I hope every last day of his pathetic life is spent taunted with a rescue that is *just* out of reach. "You are being pardoned, friend!" Then a day later - "NOT!" Like it was not bad enough that he killed that poor baby...but the hours of torture he put her through before her death is simply inhuman. No way in hell I'm watching the video. I don't need more nightmare fuel.

Back