• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

araisner

n8oKmol.jpg

g47agkv.jpg

http://www.usnews.com/news/us/artic...-with-pushing-texas-boy-into-pond-in-drowning

LUFKIN, Texas (AP) — An East Texas teenager is accused of pushing his pregnant girlfriend's 3-year-old nephew into a pond so the boy would drown to make room for the unborn child to live at their home.

Bobby Woods, 17, faces a charge of capital murder of a person under age 6. He was booked as an adult after his arrest Friday and remained in the Angelina County jail without bond Saturday.

A criminal complaint says Woods told authorities that he wanted Mason Cuttler to die because his girlfriend was pregnant and he wanted to make room in the home for his unborn child. Mason's body was found Aug. 18 in a pond near Lufkin, a day after he was reported missing while playing outside as his parents cleaned their home, investigators have said.

Sheriff Greg Sanches said Woods was a member of one of three families living at the house.

Woods told sheriff's deputies he was aware of Mason's age and that the boy could not swim, according to the complaint. He said he pushed the child into the pond, then turned his back and made no effort to rescue the boy as he cried for help, the complaint says.​

http://lufkindailynews.com/news/community/article_1e9c071c-4537-11e5-a2ef-c7216d79d79d.html

Mason Cuttler had last been seen around 1:30 p.m. Monday playing on and around the family's front porch, according to his parents, Kevin Cuttler and Brandi Wonzer.

Kevin Cuttler said the family was cleaning house prior to Mason going missing.

“He’s allergic to some of the cleaning products, so he was playing on the front porch with my sister,” Kevin Cuttler said. “I told them that if he went anywhere to let me or his mom know. A little while later, nobody had come to get me, so I went outside to have a cigarette break, and the last time I saw him he went around the corner of the house into the back yard — and that was it.”

Wonzer said the last time she saw Mason, he was playing in the dirt with a toy tractor in the front yard.​

When his baby cries, he can just turn his back and ignore him / her.
Gawd damn it! Where are all these evil fuckers coming from? I'm out of here. I can't take anymore.:arghh::vomit::depressed:

so I suppose the two sharing a room was just out of the question? really now? REALLY? lock this hilljack up, and might as well lock up his gal considering she was stupid enough to get knocked up by him.

eta...when staying in a multi-family dwelling, come home and announce that said families should be expecting one more, and you get the response "i don't know where were gonna put 'em", DOES NOT MEAN you kill someone off to make room. fucking idiot.

Last edited:
Well the fucker doesn't even look human. Look at the eyes compared to the rest of the face. It's a caricature of a human.

What a weird looking fucker. And he's an asshole for killing the kid. How in the living fuck did he ever connive his way into a girl's pants...? I'd like to see a pic of the girlfriend. She must be equally subhuman. Or inbred.

Well the fucker doesn't even look human. Look at the eyes compared to the rest of the face. It's a caricature of a human.

What a weird looking fucker. And he's an asshole for killing the kid. How in the living fuck did he ever connive his way into a girl's pants...? I'd like to see a pic of the girlfriend. She must be equally subhuman. Or inbred.

Given the lineage, I do not think her OB/GYN would bat an eye if she delivered a two-headed calf.

to be fair, the nephew looks a hellofalot like the "boyfriend"

I don't think the family tree branches out much.

Last edited:
... All White Trash :finger: these people should be the poster children for abortion :finger::finger::finger::finger: the fucking lot of them :banghead::banghead:

WTF! How cold of a person do you have to be to do something so evil to a child? Hopefully he will be locked away and never see his own child grow up. If he can do that to a child, let alone one related to his gf, who knows what he'll do to his own flesh and blood.

This is so unbelievable. Who in their right mind would let that ugly troll near their vagina?
lets see, someone reallllllllly realllllllly reallllly drunk, ummm possibly a methhhhhhaholicrackaddict?? i bet he was fuckin that one chick on here u k ''the ugly bitch wit greasy hair and a snaggle tooth !!? ahhhhh i forget who the hell she was i will post the link '''she was a scary bitch but these two would make the cutest couple ever and it would make one of them appear more attractive ''but which one?? beauty is in the eye of the beholder!! hold on guys i will post who i think would get wit this guy! brb

Get the fuck out of here! Pickin's must be slim in them there hills to breed with something that clearly only has two brain cells that are as blackened and useless as this ass wipes back molars. Responding officers should have tied a rock to his balls, thrown him in the pond and walked away whistling a tune to the blub... blub... blub... noises in the background!!

August 3rd 2016

Both the state and the defense attorneys made their closing arguments in the competency trial of a Louisiana woman being charged with capital murder in connection to the 2015 drowning death of her nephew.

The jury deliberated for hours on whether Billy Jean Cuttler is mentally competent to stand trial for the crime. At just before 10 p.m., the jury came to the decision that Cuttler is incompetent to stand trial in the murder.

The second day of the competency trial for Cuttler started with testimony from a psychologist.

Dr. Mary Alice Conroy, the director of clinical training at Sam Houston State University, told the jury that she did believe Billie Jean Cuttler was intellectually disabled but did believe she was competent to stand trial.

Conroy said Cuttler appeared to be spontaneous with her answers and willing to talk and was simple in her explanation.

"She made every effort to cooperate with me," Conroy said.

Conroy said one thing that seemed odd was that Cuttler volunteered statements like, “My family says I act like a 2 year old.”

The psychologist said Cuttler knows what's going on but could not get on the stand and testify or take rapid cross examination.
http://www.ktre.com/story/32655242/...ttler-not-fit-to-stand-trial-in-nephews-death

February 28th 2018

Lufkin man who is accused of pushing a toddler into a pond and letting him drown in August of 2015 will be sent to Huntsville for a second mental health evaluation.

Angelina County Sheriff’s Office deputies will transport Bobby Woods Jr. to Huntsville today. Dr. Wendy Elliott will evaluate Woods to see if he is competent to stand trial.

Woods is facing a capital murder charge for the death of Mason Cuttler, 3.

Woods and John Tunnell, his defense attorney, appeared, in Judge Paul White’s 159th Judicial District Court Wednesday morning for a pre-trial hearing.

No date was set for a hearing about the defense’s motion to suppress Woods’ confession on the grounds that he wasn’t mentally competent when he made the confession in regard to the crime. However, Ken Dies, the prosecutor on the case, said they hope to do it over the course of three days in March.
http://www.ktre.com/story/37613617/...r-suspect-in-drowning-death-of-lufkin-toddler
16207336_G.jpg

I'm aware that this story is already on the DD but it's an old "front page only" post that has the comments turned off. So please merge or do what you want with it.

woods.jpg

An East Texas man who said he drowned the 3-year-old nephew of his girlfriend, whom he thought was pregnant, was sentenced to life in prison without parole, prosecutors said Monday.

Bobby Woods, 21, was convicted Friday of capital murder in the 2015 death of Mason Cuttler.

Investigators said Woods told police that his girlfriend Billie Jean Cuttler was pregnant and that he killed the boy because he wanted to make room in his home, which housed three families at the time.

A lawyer said Cuttler wasn’t pregnant.

Woods told police he pushed the toddler into a pond near Lufkin, 110 miles northeast of Houston, turned his back and let him drown.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/08/20/man-gets-life-for-drowning-3-year-old-boy-to-make-room-in-house-for-unborn-child/

WOW. Both Woods and his "pregnant" partner, Bille Jean Cuttler had trial delays due to mental incompetency. She was not pregnant. I bet she claimed she was for attention.

June 20 2019
[...]
Billie Jean Cuttler, 23, of Leesville, Louisiana, pleaded guilty to a lesser charger of second-degree felony conspiracy to commit murder as part of the plea deal, Martin said. Cuttler was originally charged with capital murder in connection to the death of Mason Cuttler.
Martin said the plea agreement is contingent on Cuttler complying with certain conditions that include testifying if she is called to do. He said Judge Paul White of the 159th Judicial District has said he will hold off on accepting the plea deal until it is clear that Cuttler is going to comply with the conditions of her agreement.
[...]
During the hearing, defense attorney Albert Charanza told the jury that while Cuttler had been observed and deemed competent by professional psychologists, she would still have great difficulty going through court procedures and understanding what is going on. He also mentioned that she was born prematurely at 7 months and experience learning disabilities.
Charanza also said that Cuttler experienced lead poisoning as a child and that it would also affect her mental development and overall competency to stand trial.
In his rebuttal, prosecutor Ken Dies played an audio clip where Cuttler seemed to have been recording laughing and saying, “I’ll play stupid” when referring to trial procedures. He said that Cuttler had been able to fool some people in regard to her competency and that she was deliberately being uncooperative in prior interviews.

[...]
As of August 16, she has not yet been sentenced.

Last edited:
November 27, 2019
An East Texas man who said he drowned the 3-year-old nephew of his girlfriend, whom he thought was pregnant, was sentenced to life in prison without parole, prosecutors said Monday

Bobby Woods, 21, was convicted Friday of capital murder in the 2015 death of Mason Cuttler..

The woman was not pregnant, only claimed to be.

Last edited:
Back