• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SiphiliS

Morality is a venereal disease.
Antonio Williams, 22, is charged with capital murder in Jacoria (Shug) Ray’s Sunday death. Her body was found on the side of a Birmingham road about two hours after she and Williams left her grandmother’s house Sunday.

Ray and her new beau had an early dinner at her grandmother’s home Sunday afternoon. The two seemed happy — but grandma Cynthia Brown said she got a bad feeling from Williams.

The two left together in Ray’s Dodge Charger around 4 p.m. Ray promised she would be at her mom’s house by 6 p.m. When Ray wasn’t home by 7:30 p.m., mom Deandra Ray called her daughter, but the 20-year-old didn’t pick up. Around 9:30 p.m., she went to police headquarters to file a missing person report. “I didn't know at this point that they already had found her,” Deandra Ray said.

Police found Ray shot dead on the side of 47th Ave. Bridge around 6 p.m. — the time she should have been arriving at her mother’s house. Williams was arrested a day later. Cops cornered him at a gas station where he was pumping gas into Ray’s car.

Williams, a former Army soldier who had recently applied to attend Miles College, is being held without bond in the Jefferson County Jail.

Read Full Story

Williams, a former Army soldier who had recently applied to attend Miles College, is being held without bond in the Jefferson County Jail.

So I'm going to assume the United Negro College Fund can now assist someone a little less......murdery?:shrug:

Seriously, what a bizarre situation. If her family sucks that badly, then I'd say that breaking up with her would have been much less inconvenient, in the long-term.

Its funny you should say that coz when it isnt a person of color killed the question is where is those chanting all lives matter. Or at least wondering where the outrage is.
I guess it cuts both ways.
Funny you should say that coz
I've yet to see all lives matter protestors,
Disrupt anything, no freeway no railroad, no political speech interruptions
And the few that have said all live matter had to apologize to the "black lives matter" protesters

Former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malleyapologized after he was interrupted by protesters when the 2016 Democratic presidential candidate said “all lives matter” at the Netroots Nation conference in Phoenix over the weekend.

@Satanica
Mar 21, 2017
A former U.S. Army soldier pleaded guilty to capital murder in the 2015 slaying of 20-year-old Jacoria "Shug" Ray.

Antonio Jamar Williams, 26, killed Ray just hours after sharing Sunday dinner with her family, fatally shooting her in the course of the theft of a 2015 white Dodge Charger that belonged to Ray's mother.

In exchange for his plea, Williams will spend the rest of his life in prison without the possibility of parole but avoided the death penalty.

Back